Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC the new gold ?  (Read 2742 times)
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

bitcoin is bitcoin, gold is gold.
bitcoin is a too volatile market on the other hand gold is not much volatile like bitcon. then how people compare bitcoin with gold.
Code of Talent

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

BTC definitely has gold like characteristics and even more. The world gets digital every day. Gold should do that too.
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

It is significantly less demanding to guard bitcoins instead of gold which needs extraordinary conditions and a safe place. Your private keys can be put away anyplace as long as they are scrambled.Its not gold but its value is more on platinum but as what ive said it has its own value that you cannot compare to gold or any precious stones in the world. But if you have it, then it can make you a rich man in the next five years.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Bitcoin has the chance to become new gold in terms of long term storage of value. Gold is used not only for value storing but also in electronics, jewellery and in some other exclusive products. More and more people seem to understand that storing Bitcoin is much easier and safe than Gold. You would have to buy a safe for gold or keep it in bank.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

bitcoin is a too volatile market on the other hand gold is not much volatile like bitcon. then how people compare bitcoin with gold.

People simply believe in gold. In the end, the price of an asset is what people believe it’s worth. Many people believe that fiat currencies will eventually collapse, and that gold will reemerge as the global currency.The rise of Bitcoin as an alternative hasn’t killed it yet.
Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Bitcoin and Gold are not the same because the value of the gold always increasing ans you can see some drops in BTC, but you can get more profit margain with BTC.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Yes, bitcoin is bitcoin and bitcoin is gold. Bitcoin is our new gold and you must be updated about that. You must really be updated for you to know it. Bitcoin is like a gold or the perfect to say is, bitcoin is more than a gold. Because as we can see how really do bitcoin price increases very high and it can really do helpful for anybody.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Seriously I consider that statement as an idiomatic expression. During the early days everyone seeing gold is like the ultimate income or achievement. But these years gold is becoming more stable with its price. Calling btc as the new gold means btc is the new opportunity to earn income or profit.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

We may well read bitcoin with new gold, since the same profitable investment as gold, and even the best value far exceeds the value of this precious metal. And the price grows faster.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

I can't consider bitcoin as the new gold. Yes, bitcoin is a treasure but don't compare it to gold. I don't trust cryptocurrency 100%. I'm still wondering what if  bitcoin goes down until it has no value at all? Gold will remain gold, bitcoin is not infiite.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be called a new gold. Each era has its own certain investment value. It used to be gold, stocks, etc., And now in the digital age - is bitcoin.

ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Bitcoin is a new type of money and gold. When you say gold it means a rock that can find undrground of the earth by mining it. Bitcoin is also have a mining, so thats why bitcoin is also a gold. But it isnt came from underground. Maybe we need to use other terminology for the word mining for bitcoin. Gold has a value same also to bitcoin but gold is really different be because it has a actual representation. So i said bitcoin is not a gold.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is a real new gold. Its value is much higher than the value of gold, and the prospects for development are much more dynamic. Therefore, I choose bitcoin as an investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

I Believe, Btc one day gets the sky. Btc is slowly getting popularity The day's demand is increasing.

So I think, Btc will be transformed into a new gold And make the whole world shine.
Bitcoin is already rocking the world and the whole market of conventional mode of investments have now surrendered to bitcoin. Bitcoin is already the gold of digital world. If we consider the popularity of bitcoin, it has already been used for international transactions in developed states such as Japan, USA and so on which depicts the fame of bitcoin. I am pretty sure that in the coming months, the demand of bitcoin is further going to increase making it more popular.           
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

I don’t think some currency can replace gold. Gold is physical which is easier to have assurance that it will not be lost or be hacked. And the value of gold has a definite price unlike bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is volatile.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

bitcoin is not a gold, though gold has its own worth and can also be mined but bitcoin is a cryptocurency which is an internet currency trade-able, spendable, and mine-able only on internet. bitcoin has its own worth and can declared as an individual asset just like gold.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Bitcoin has faced lots of challenges but its still the Alpha coin, the delays in transactions work against it but im sure it will overcome it with time as improvements to address this will definitely be made. The price changes are however a crypto characteristic that no one has control or influence over so its beyond BTC's control. its still however the best there is in terms of value so it might just be the new Gold.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum every day, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for a lower transaction
- it's the price that changes constantly up

What do you think?
Do you hold like you holding the goal a decade ago?
Yes for me Bitcoin is like new Gold. Because it is unique and the price is so expensive it makes me say Bitcoin like new Gold. Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not as intangible as Gold. But it is only worth the numbers only. Although Bitcoin does not exist Bitcoin has a very expensive price and can exceed the gold overpriced.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- its price that change constantly up

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
Bitcoin will never ever be as a new gold. I believe that bitcoin is an amazing thing that happened in our times and it helps many people who believe in it. And because many are embracing bitcoin it becomes more and more expensive although sometimes it dumps.
But gold is gold and there is no time from the past history up to now that it is consider as no value, in fact as time passes it becomes more and more expensive.

And the best thing about gold unlike bitcoin is no one can and want to dump it.

I'm not agree with.
If you think about gold - try to think in a disruptive way. Can everyone be able to control the market influence its price by mining ( and here yes with physical act ) and extract more ?

Do you still think big corporation do not pretty understand how the market law works? They have the best engineers due to their economical power so they can afford brilliant minds.

They do not knock to your door asking you:" can we mine some more ? Except the price to go little down in a bit "

Come on. Open your eyes: they can control whatever they want.

Same words goes oil - or I should say black gold - too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

Gold is always the new gold, no matter how valuable bitcoin gets or how much bitcoin prices rise, it will never replace gold as gold is a much more stable store of value as it always has been
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: