Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC the new gold ?  (Read 2742 times)
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

BTC should be digital gold in a few years, and the block chain technology is getting better and better, so our attitude towards BTC should be the same as gold.

tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

When it comes to its price i think it almost.
But, bitcoin can't replace the reputation of gold.
 we all know that gold is sign of wealth and power and uses by our uncestors long time ago.
While bitcoin knows only by the people who uses modern technology today. Even the uncivilized city don't know yet its value.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

I believe bitcoin is better than gold and until now I still hold the bitcoin I got because the bitcoin price will recover and will increase again
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Bitcoin is an interesting crypto with high value, but i don't think its the new gold or is anywhere close to Gold, the instability of the market, makes it less likely for Bitcoin to act as a storage of value as its value can decline overnight leading to huge losses.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Bitcoin and gold are both valuables, but they have distinct characteristic or feature gold is like tangible thing- you can hold it, you keep it into your vault you.can sell it, while bitcoin is like intangible things you cannot touch it, but you can see it because it's virtual money you can use it through digital way... they have great potential of a great profit it just that they're have different ways of using it.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

I agree with you . bitcoin as new gold. It has no specific shape but its value is equivalent to gold. Many people yearn for it now. They want to hoard it as much as possible

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurreny. gold is  a physical asset which you can see and touch, they are both two different things. I really wish people will stop this comparison game on this forum. Bitcoin is bitcoin.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

There has been the belief that investors should "put 10% of your wealth into gold and hope it goes down." This logic underlines the well-known fact that when gold rises in value it indicates that other assets are performing terribly and fear is gripping the market. So to know whether BTC is the new gold or not we need to meet economics shock
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

It is no doubt BTC will be a store of value in the long run when all dust settles. It will be more of a reserve currency for all other cryptos

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Btc  is way better then gold
I don't remember seeing 1 ounce of gold equal to 8000k
Bye is gonna change the world currency
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

It is really a matter of personal preference of an investor but yes I agree with you that bitcoin is better than gold in terms of price but be aware though that bitcoin price is very volatile compared to gold where its price is quite stable and just little volatility..
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

Definitely, bitcoin is the new gold. Soon all those who will find out about it will want to buy.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

Gold remains gold It is useful when it come to accesories or some sort of jewelry or electronics . Its hard for having a comparison between this two. 

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

I do agree that btc can be the new gold in this era because the transactions are secured and there is no delay transactions depending on the current wallet or exchanger you are using so we can expect in the future that the technology will be even so much better.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

It is really a matter of personal preference of an investor but yes I agree with you that bitcoin is better than gold in terms of price but be aware though that bitcoin price is very volatile compared to gold where its price is quite stable and just little volatility..
But gold is gold as the value of it is already stable and never loose its value like bitcoin. What if we need money in an emergency situation and the value of bitcoin are at the deep then bitcoin might be useless at that time. But still both has a pros and cons in different perspective.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

Because the total amount of gold is limited, although there is a rise or fall in the short time scale, even the decline is huge, but in the long time scale, it has the performance of value preservation and appreciation.

As with the total amount of gold, the total number of bitcoins is a constant 21 million. COINS though because of the huge daydream space, great controversy, in the short term shows appeared far more than the volatility of gold and foam, but in the long run, BTC like gold has a value.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:06:07 AM

literally btc is not a gold rather btc is a digital currency. As we all know that gold is an expensive material thing that has a value due to its shiny color factor and it is a unique stone that could not be found anywhere so thats what the price it makes. However, btc price function like gold in some other ways. Like the movement of price, gold has never to fail to gain its price as time passes by. The same as btc, the price will move high also with span of period. Yet, it differs in the pricing after btc will gone high for sure there are many investors will sell their btc and that will compromise the btc price as its supply will goes high after investors sell their btc. and relatively the price movement of btc will  depend on the supply and demand to it unlike gold. And if given the chance to choose between btc and gold. I prefer to choose btc and makr a smart holding and selling to it.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

I'll admit bitcoin is a new gold if bitcoin marketcap has reached $ 500 trillion, if marketcap is still small as it is now then many people can control so the price can be easy in the pump or dump.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

almost similar, there are only a few differences between gold and bitcoin Bitcoin exactly like gold, but the difference, he is digital or invisible. So now imagine you've turned the gold into something virtual and stored on your computer or smartphone. Bitcoin has all the important aspects that gold has, but it looks like a pulse
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:43 AM

You can hold Bitcoin. I think there will be a big appreciation of Bitcoin in the future, but it is hard to say whether Bitcoin will be the second gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: