Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2618 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

I get the first bitcoin from the faucet. Because I know bitcoin through my friend and advise me to search for free from faucet. After that I got an application that gives bitcoin by collecting points. If you want to get a free bitcoin. You can follow bounty signature
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

I actually got my first bitcoin through signature campaign on this forum. 
You can get your first 0.000001 through bitcoin faucet but this is so small as compared to what you will get through your first signature campaign here on bitcointalk. 
You can also offer some services for which you get paid in bitcoin.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:13:34 AM

I guess, it's unreal task to get bitcoin by signature here))) Grin
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Gaining 1 BTC from nothing is a big task and one many try and fail to accomplish but it is certainly possible. You can start out with faucets or bounty campaigns or even giveaways and airdrops. In time you will amass a small amount of BTC and from there the best route in my opinion is to trade it up to 1 btc.

odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:01 AM

I know bitcoin through my friend. In the begening I get the first bitcoin from the faucets. This is simple getting bitcoin without spending money.
Now I joined in a bounty campaign/airdrops that give away new coins on the market. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world. 
Now, that I'm a Jr. Member I joined a signature campaign here on bitcointalk.  So try to join in and work for it.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

By joining bounty and signature campaigns you can earned here bitcoin in bitcointalk as they give as a payment by your quality post every week as they promised. Also by joint airdrop and mining you can also collect some bitcoin but it needs a long time before you earned.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

I am new and still do not have A bitcoin yet. I am looking forward to have my first WHOLE bitcoin.
BTW, I think it is repeating the history now. Remember the GOLD RUSH? The early you get in the more you will have.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

If you would ask me, I get my first bitcoin in a game contest which is 0.003 bitcoins. Im in 2nd prize, Im almost hit the first prize but my opponent is a good player . The first prize is 0.005 bitcoins. You will really regret losing bitcoins when the first time you earn it. And if you wamt to earn bitcoins like your friends. You should join different campaigns. But dont forget to follow the rules, and you should rank up your account first.

404 Not Found
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

You probably just need to buy as much as you can. You’re not going to find someone to give away Bitcoins at this point because they are too valuable.

Even if you can only afford 0.1 Bitcoins, that’s at least a start and you can build on a that over time. Plus that small amount will gain value over time if you will just hold on to it for a few years.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

I receive the first Bitcoin from my friend. He give me 0.1 BTC and teach me how to trade and invest. If you don't wanna trade and invest, you can join bounty campaign to receive tokens. After the project finish, you can sell them to earn Bitcoin

danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:45:20 AM

The easiest way is to buy it, and the easy free way is to contribute and participate in some hot bounty programs for ICO's that you think it will turn out to be something solid
Hot bounty programs?? Is their any source of bitcoin in the net??

Umm how to get started here?
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

my first Bitcoin !  to be honest, I got the first Bitcoin just 4th ago and started from a Faucet then I doubled up on A Gambling website. but now I've stopped playing gambling because the risk of losing the Fund is very high and also the potential of Bitcoin is greater

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
lazygin001

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:54:39 AM

My first bitcoin cam through gambling, although I had to invest a bit of money into it first. Also lost shortly after I lost quite a bit again.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:05:34 AM

creat a account and follow the bounty & signature program, make a post and start reading in bitcointalk forums. not begging, but if you start playing faucet and bounty program, you will get a payment result .
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:15:42 AM

try to read more about bitcoins and how to get bitcoins in youtube i think that is a good way to get more information about bitcoins if you want to get bitcoins but satoshi only it is a little theres a lot of sites that can give freebitcoins freesatoshi and more or try this forum.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

I receive the first Bitcoin from my friend. He give me 0.1 BTC and teach me how to trade and invest. If you don't wanna trade and invest, you can join bounty campaign to receive tokens. After the project finish, you can sell them to earn Bitcoin

You can definitely start with the bounty programe if you post regularly on the forum and active as well. To earn btc one can also join Facebook/Twitter campaign. Also if someone has good skills they can do freelancing projects and in return will get btc. So you will have btc if followed the above steps.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

I get the first bitcoin from join signature campaign, I received payment from that 0.002 bitcoin.. not much but at the time I really happy.. I still remember, I use the first result of bitcoin to buying a bag..
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:07:57 AM

I'm also a newbie here . I don't know how to get my first Bitcoin .but I work it hard I know if you work it hard you will earn the best Bitcoin . Aja let's work it for our self . And I know we can do it .
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:49:37 AM

Well,  this is was exactly a same question what I've ask when I first time join bitcoin since my bro introduce me what btc is, he just told me like, don't think about money first, just keep looking forward to knowledge, and ya when my rank was growth I tried to join sigcamp with some project and I got the tokens tho,  even I didn't get the btc yet at least I know how to get all kinda coin.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:24 AM

We sign up for a definite bitcoin in order to earn money or bitcoin. We can get our first bitcoin in a different way. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when giving a job. There are many campaigns to join. You can also invest in bitcoin and make it grow to 1 bitcoin. bitcoin has a campaign with twitter and facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: