Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's are finally coming to an end!  (Read 2458 times)
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

No attention ? Many people are still joining the bounty's for ICO, and i heard that there are a lot of people investing in Icos. So you are wrong about that Icos are coming to an end.

There are also a lot of ICO scams and they sometimes get attention.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:49:35 PM

I wish. It's only gonna get worse. People are still throwing money at ICOs for projects with almost zero backing. It's gonna be a while until we have a massive crash where all the shitty coins die.
Jeebril gabi

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:50:39 PM

Am a newbie, so i'd like to get an explanation on what masternodes are
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

Not sure ICo's will come to an end anytime soon.Numerous projects are been launched as the year is gradually going to an end.Eventhough there might be unrealistic ones yet there are still good promising ICOs which will really do well.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:36:28 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

why is that good for cryptoeconomics?

Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

Not sure ICo's will come to an end anytime soon.Numerous projects are been launched as the year is gradually going to an end.Eventhough there might be unrealistic ones yet there are still good promising ICOs which will really do well.

Indeed, there are still many ICO's coming. When ICO is coming to an end, what does it mean? No  ICO anymore? Or, a more trusted ICO that is being regulated? I approve for the latter one, I hope they could set up a  regulating body, and approve only ICO's that is very feasible and realistic that can bring profit.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:15 PM

Are you joking? ETLend has just collected 10 Million $ in 30 minutes - Lol. People will eventually learn to distinguish good ICOs from bad ICOs...
yen10

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

I don't think so that ICO will finally come to an end, at least as of this moment. In fact, I think it will continue to increase in the near future. Considering the many altcoins out there, the popularity of cryptocurrency, and the increasing value of ethereum, I think it will be difficult to stop the development of ICO. Everyday more and more people are going to develop their own coin in able for them to adapt in the changes in the cryptocurrency world.
steveouttrim

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

ICOs are not even coming to the end of the beginning. We're maybe in the middle of the beginning.

There are thousands of coins already, and just read the forums here, there are thousands more being announced every month. That is only going to accelerate: soon there will be millions. BitCoin is the rising tide that is lifting all boats, profits being made from crypto will naturally be recycled into new offerings.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

Not sure where this info is coming from but I see ICO's raising millions nearly every day.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Yes, this is very alarming. Due to many airdrops before that is scam, many people also opening ICO that is also scam. Those people who scammed by there are very pathetic, their hard earned bitcoin was just lost in single second.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

If ICO's come to an end then it will be a good time to support existing projects and market them more so as to teach people that the blockchain technology is beyond flipping invests for profit. But the truth is ICOs will just reduce not going to end anytime soon.

Yes. To be honest, now I just wish that all these regulations finalize, and the authorities clamp down and jail all these rubbish project owners, teach them a lesson. And I hope all investors who just run in and dump tokens for profits also just get caught out with bags of zero satoshi coins. Then maybe we will see the end of this ponzi scheme ICOs, and real projects can take the forefront.

Alas, this is a dream at the moment. People still want instant riches and everybody knows this even though they cry later when tokens get listed and they miss the dumping.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

What do you mean? ICO'S are still receiving millions of dollars in funds, and more and more of them are popping each day. I do not think it will be stop, maybe slow down. But as long as there are projects or businesses out there that have real objectives and needs funds, ico will remain.

I also agree that ico recently still active and get trust from people out there. I know some of good ico have collected pretty much amount of money. That proof ico is hoing to the end.
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:09 AM

e-Chat ICO (https://ico.echat.io/) ends December 30. They have ready product with huge auditory and Huffington Post called it 1 of 5 the most security messengers. Their team responds quite quickly - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

Why this should happen? If you look at altcoins growth trend and their ratio in coinmarketcap.com, you would have not come to this conclusion. We have a good and a healthy growth of almost 70 % altcoins.  People started accepting altcoins across globe and started investing into it as well.  

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

Firstly,I don't agree your opinion.ICOs is also very popular now.For example,RDN,QSP,TNB are some very popular projects recently,and many investors are enthusiastic about ICO.So the ICO will continue.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:59 PM

Guys , please don't accept investments sugestion on this thread. There are a few ppl that are here to help the crypto community. We all have place here , it's room for everyone. If you want to invest in something safe , choose TokenPay man , you won't be dissapointed.

PS : STOP PM ME , I DON'T PROMOTE PROJECTS.  I'M JUST SPEAKING ONLY ABOUT GOOD PROJECTS THAT I PERSONALLY FOUND.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

ICOs do not differentiate from normal crowdfunding/crowdsales. No, ICO will never die, because the idea will always be present.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

In my own opinion, we have more scam Airdrop projects than ICO projects, can you tell me how many airdroped projects this year has rely make head way in the space, most of them are pump and dump projects
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:27 PM

More ico coming .
Legit ICO coming. Fake ICo will be ignored and legit ico is born. AIrdrop will be left, and many exchangers will refuse airdrop. IDex refuse airdrop coin because, airdrop has no liquidity, It has no value at all. few years ago, airdrop might be worth but now too many airdrop. everyone can make new token in eth platform. Shit airdrop also born. shitcoin airdrop, what is it for?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: