Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's are finally coming to an end!  (Read 2464 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

ICOs will never end because most of them accept the option to pay with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and is almost impossible to stop people from transferring bitcoin to any investment they want.

But of course the ICO's will lose strength because countries are prohibiting their citizens to invest in ICO, or at least deeming they illegal, so they could not count on the legal system if things goes wrong.

Of course the legit projects always will find a way to rise their funds and thrive no matter what.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:24:37 PM

Imo it's just starting. It's the IPO of blockchain era. I think that the number of scams will reduce, but good projects in the future will just start with ICO
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

as you can see there was nothing was slowing the icos outhere being popping everyday.. not to mention tons of them already failure before it begin and not to mention some of scam are earning tons of money also from shit token.. all the matter of how effective they are doing it. all will turn nothing to money.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

ICOs will still be here a long time from now. Projects and ideas will always come on and people will want to invest on them.
Remember, ICOs made it possible for people in different parts of the world including those without credit cards to invest in projects and startups.

With cryptos been made everyday ICOs will continue to play a crucial psrt
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Check out my brand new (launched today) Youtube channel for awesome content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcFBeP5Q8&feature=youtu.be

I only wish it were true that ICO's were going away. The majority of the are nothing more than smoke and mrrors.
And that smoke and mirrors will never come to an end
 They will speed up even more once the new advances takes place in the bitcoin and Ethereum technology. Because the second platform is used for these projects and which means the more smarter the king and queen the faster the ICO's will be. However it's true that most of them are scam but we should never forget that there are some who are taking it as serious business and people are still making profits out of them. Yes there have been many scams recently and the rate is growing at alarming rates. But I'm sure there will be always one in hundred ICO which will turn to be inevstment for us.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

haha...you are wrong. The ICO market are still happening. There are hundreds projects which are born every day. Some of them are really potential projects to invest such as Livestars, Crypterium or Wepower

cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

What do you mean will come to an end? ICOs should be regulated but not a total banned.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

Scam ico's don't really deserve any attention anyway. But the good projects will still be collecting lot's of money.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:00 PM

Dont agree with you. I think 2018 will be more successful for ICO than 2017. Yes, ICO will be more regulated, but the number of scammers will reduce.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Dont agree with you. I think 2018 will be more successful for ICO than 2017. Yes, ICO will be more regulated, but the number of scammers will reduce.
Ico's will not come to an end as you can see the trend of most people they wanted to earn big as much as possible. Here in Ico a good chance to earn money but all of these, it must needs an extra effort to learn on which to invest. Ico will not suddenly come to an end rather hope those Ico become successful.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

ICO has come here to stay! There is no gainsaying about the level of success that was witness in ICO in 2017! ICO has shown many skeptics of how important cryptocurrency is in crowdfunding. The next step in ICO is the accountability issue of which I believe the cryptocurrency community will find a solution to!

zoloq33

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Lol it seems that it's exactly the other way around. More and more ICO's pooping up each day, just check the annoucements section...
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

ICO market is growing and growing.

Yes, it will be regulated.
No, it won't get smaller... instead it will grow the upcoming weeks/months.
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Are you really concerned...or just promoting your youtube channel...
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

ICOs will definitely not going to end,a lot of ICOs will start with promising technology like artificial intelligence and the internet of things,

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Despite of the odds faced by ICO projects due to the spread rumors, allegations, speculations and issues regarding its operation that some are stating that all ICO projects are scam, there are still a large part of population of cryptocurrency users who still rely and being dependent to ICO projects so the possibility for the end of the ICO is still far to happen now that there new launched ICO that are said to be beneficial.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Not at all, you know ICOs are actually best way to earn money after Weekly based Signature campaigns. You can see there are thousands of people applied for bounty indirectly they supports ICOs. So how we can say ICO's gonna end. They are the future of financial technology.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

All big investors say 2018 will be the ICO's era because they are inclined to like new things and this may help the ICO market bustle this year and may be very attractive many big investors around the world
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Sometimes don't believe on those bogus propaganda not all news here in internet are true. The real is ICO's are booming now.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Yeah your right, There are really an air drop scammers and i am not looking for air drops now a days because of it. I just look for a trusted ico's and join their bounty campaign rather than look for air drop because it was a waste of time since more and more users are creating fake links to hack wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: