Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18598 times)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

I think you're exaggerating. You don't have so many bitcoins. Those who have a lot of bitcoins are silent about it! Wink

I'm thinking about it a while ago and you're right, Bitcoin holders didn't feel confusions with what they're holding, they already know wjat to do to their Bitcoin just in case whatever might the situation is.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

Hello my friend  if I were you i would hold some of my bitcoins in a exchange like bitrex or bitfinex and take the advantage of gaining free coins of the next fork and invest  the  other  half in promising icos may  I would definitely recommend buying mining machines that would maximise your profits in the next few months.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

I don't even know why you are asking us what to do with your bitcoins. As far as I'm concerned you've done better than the majority of us, given the amount you have started with, and the number of coins you now have. Maybe you didn't have anything to lose back then, and now you see that you've accumulated some decent wealth and you are now afraid of losing it. If this is true, then I would say you should hold it.

If you think you can keep your shit together now that you would be trading at a different level, then you should continue to do what you have been doing all this time because apparently you are making good decisions.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

Devide them on 3 parts: bitcoin / ethereum / usd in rates 50% / 25% / 25%. Then hold, wait for a good opportunity to change one on another. Change rates everytime the price go down / to the moon and your stack will growth and growth!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

That's a lot of bitcoin, I wish that I have that amount now too. I can't suggest a thing for you right now but just like what others are saying the best thing that you had to do with that amount is to keep on holding. It will be the recommended thing that you can do for now. But if you want to use that with trading I suggest that use only 1 bitcoin so you can play around with the market. You may not be a whale but your a rich person now.  Cheesy
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

If you need money, convert some portion to USD and enjoy in your life.

If you don't need money, keep holding.

If you like the risk, buy some ethereum and altcoins to multiply your money. You have 3 options.
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Buy Tether and hold!

You do know what Tether is right? Is it a joke?  Grin
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

HOLD!

Nothing beats Bitcoin's value when it comes into holding because you can do the simple math, a dozen Bitcoins over a dozen of Altcoins, surely Bitcoin will give you a good profit because Bitcoin price rises a thousand dollars in a month while Altcoins are barely increase $50 a month.
Altcoin are only getting pump hard during the first moment crypto booming, those early ICO get pump to the moon, I can tell ETH, OMG, NEO, LISK, QTUM, XMR ,ZCASH, DASH, LTC, MONA are some of the first ALT that get pump 10x. The rest of the ICO who come later simply do not get pump at all. I think 99.9% of the ALT do not make +ve ROI. Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

I think that it depends on your life condition.

If you are in a good life condition and you don't have anything missing in your life, you can just hold it.
But if you afraid of this money and you entered a point where you can't afford losing it, I would recommend you to at least sell some of your holdings.
It also really depends what was the price of bitcoin when you purchased it, because you may consider to at least return your investment amount.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

I think you should keep them and make a profit next year or a few years. Do not invest in any altcoin at this time market is quite chaotic. If possible you should invest in a few quality ico.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

Its very surprising that anyone holding 12 BTC from $1900 level because most of people just take profit if they get 20-25% up, and you still holding it. Now My advice is sill hold your 80% BTC and remaining 20% invest in good ICOs which have good future from that you can get again good amount profit and why you leaving your current trading style, carry on you can make big profit than this.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Just any option for me

Separate your BTC To 3 parts :

1. 4 BTC for investing in altcoin

2. 4 BTC for investing In ICO like: latium , crypterium , INS ecosystem. Thats are profitable ICO. Dont miss that chance.

3. 4 BTC for trading. Just learn it because you already have a big capital to made a huge profit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

That is a fantastic amount if the current price calculation is done. If I have so much bitcoin then I will use it to trade and some will be saved because I am sure there will be bitcoin price increase in the future. Trading is not the wrong thing because by trading we open the opportunity to gain profit and also add the bitcoin we have. It's a job, so we should do it as best we can because otherwise we will never succeed.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

Best choice for you now to hold them near three weeks, because before Christmas Bitcoin can go on correction
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

You can sell few of them and save it up for later as it's value is always increasing and just chill in the pool having drinks and also buy me a Xbox one x or something that would be great hehe. Have fun and party hard.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Good suggestions. I think I would agree to the idea od you using it to invest or trade in whichever means you like. I think you should find a way to use your asset to work and earn for you. It may have risks, but it is a passive way of earning with good potential return. You can also actually trade some to cash and treat yourself with something nice, afterall it's not that easy to earn that much bitcoin. Good job as well for earning that much. Very enviable!

TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

Some of the money can stay in the bitcoin
But you can try your luck in altcoins, altcoins really good investment tools
But you've to make a good decision about which to invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

1/2 you keep bitcoin 1/2 you should invest in potential coin like xrp, eth, dash ... you can also make a profit. Bitcoin is growing quite strongly so I think you should keep bitcoin next year and sell you will be profitable.

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

Dropped out of school and earning enough to support yourself through crypocurrencies?? Impressive and risky I love it. I wouldn’t use any of that to start your own coin. There’s already too many of them out there and it would be risk with very little rewards. Keep holding and keep investing in other coins and watch your money grow. You’re in a really good spot

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

Hold it, bitcoin is going through the roof!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: