Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18590 times)
Chrisreal

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Invest in short term altcoins, it'll bring desired growth over time.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

if i have that much, ill go investing to some ICO, not all just half maybe and keep the rest in btc and hodl it until next year,without you realise you allready become millionaire
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:13 PM

I can hold my bitcoin and wait till it goes to the moon, buy some potential token maybe 20%. Convert some into fiat money to start traditional business gain more money and buy and hold more bitcoin.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

I think you're exaggerating. You don't have so many bitcoins. Those who have a lot of bitcoins are silent about it! Wink

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

First of all, you are a legend. You made it with just 1000$, that is great. Actually its more inspiring to people like us. Thanks for sharing your details. Would like to know,what your strategies are and how you made it.Its very interesting to know.

When it comes to how you use it, I would suggest you to invest in alt coins and earn more.
FluffyWallaby

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

Keep trading alts Cheesy
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

First of all, you are a legend. You made it with just 1000$, that is great. Actually its more inspiring to people like us. Thanks for sharing your details. Would like to know,what your strategies are and how you made it.Its very interesting to know.

When it comes to how you use it, I would suggest you to invest in alt coins and earn more.

I explained it in the OP but see below...

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

I think you're exaggerating. You don't have so many bitcoins. Those who have a lot of bitcoins are silent about it! Wink

Haha after looking around this forum it is clear that there are many people with way more bitcoins than me. It's a decent amount but in terms of the crypto-world, really not that much  Wink I explained how I made it in the OP.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

I had barely made 1 BTC from trading and invest in ICO.
You are very lucky.  Grin
I would like to know how do you made it.

I already said how, a few comments above  Smiley

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.
I can tell I am doing nearly the same, I invest into the NEO during the FUD too, and eBTC, too bad I have a bad timing to exit. But I did made some handsome profit (10++ ETH). But 12 BTC is far amazing gain.  Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:05 PM

Congrats first of all for your success.Also the fourth idea is dumbest as cryptocurrency is evolving and you could potentially have more money in the future.So I would prefer holding over other options.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

sell 2 bitcoin at 9800

Keep 6 btc as btc - cold wallet

use 3 btc to locate old proven projects that are still quite under the radar which are obviously well undervalued.

bitbay is one for sure i am still loading up on it on any dips

others i'm sure you can locate for yourself.

1 btc for total gambles and repeat your success.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

It looks to me that you are good at trading, so I would suggest that you continue your way.
Personally, I would split my bitcoins over some strong altcoins (ETH, XMR, LTC), diversifying your portfolio is always good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mcfit84

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

Invest everything in Neo, IOTA and TenX. (I love Donald Duck of TenX)  Grin
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

Seeing as you done so well it might be best to.stick to what you are good at but just don't put everything in.  Well done by the way, it's not easy.
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Keep the 10BTCs and play 2 with alts trading is a smart move,BTC will reach $10k in just few days or weeks keep hodl bro.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

Just hold your bitcoin for now and enjoy the ride, the situation regarding ico is not so good right now, most of them go below ico price when hit exchange and it's hard to pick a good one. Seeing your history with alt i guess you have a keen eye on a good alt but i prefer if you split it 50 alt and 50 bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Holding Bitcoin is the most clever move no matter how many choices you have except for trading. If you want to get more profit while maintaining your 12 Bitcoins you have then trading is the best option if you are skilled enough otherwise hold it for a while and watch your Bitcoin reach the moon.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

HOLD!

Nothing beats Bitcoin's value when it comes into holding because you can do the simple math, a dozen Bitcoins over a dozen of Altcoins, surely Bitcoin will give you a good profit because Bitcoin price rises a thousand dollars in a month while Altcoins are barely increase $50 a month.

mcfit84

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

Buy Tether and hold!
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:30:55 PM

That seems to be a much bigger price looking at the current price of bitcoin. Upon this its good to keep hold as the price increase keeps on and in between fluctuations take place in a small level. With 12btc in wallet one can have a much sophisticated life in a third world country.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: