Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18590 times)
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

I would suggest you to now convert your bitcoins to USD and reinvest into Bitcoins and other currencies like BCH.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

You should hold your bitcoin! Earn more bitcoin because its price is expected to rise on the next following month. After you have enough, I think you should start a project. I commend you for earning this much bitcoin! This is no ordinary feat! Keep up the good work!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

I also have a dozen COINS before, but now only a few, although my money more, but the currency is less, so I suggest you hold hands over a long period of COINS, don't be bought and sold.
Gotham14

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:21:57 AM

I think you should continue to engage in the investment, pretty good, maybe can teach us something. Roll Eyes
JohnB31

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of crypto urrencies.

You see 4 options.
I see you multiplied your investment of $1000. It is good to ask for advice but you need to decide self.
At this moment you can use at least 5 to 10% of your investment for something else. You will not miss this small amount.
- Put back your $1000 to your savings account. ( perhaps even $2000 ). Perhaps it is a loss, do not worry about it as you will sleep a lot better in bad weather. A good investment is only a good investment if it returns more than you invested. You now know you can multiply $1000 again and returning $1000 is not much compared to 12 Bitcoins today.
- Buy a hardware wallet to store some cypto.
- Invest some money (and time) in education. This can be technical skills, a foreign language and a driver licence. This will keep value independent of how many pizza's you can buy with BTC or $.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

hold bitcoin.
because bitcoin will to get expensive in future.how about you?
what do you agree with me.?
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Fill out this form and win 1 Ether - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2
such a great story ..may i ask one question?why asking what to do with your bitcoin?you made it grow from 0.01 bitcoin upto 12 bitcoin and now seems loke you dont know what to do?im thinking whats your agenda,but if you really dont know what to do?just live it in your wallet let the value grow so you may have another earning

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

I would have had 12 bitcoins if not for waiting too long for its price to dump. Anyway, if I would be having 12 bitcoins, I would be keeping 6 of these(or atleast 5 of these) in cold storage and with the rest buy alts that have strong fundamentals but have found floor because of recent bitcoin surge.

DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

Well, we all know the best answer to your question is to hold your Bitcoins. The price of Bitcoin is rising easily and quickly. A lot of holders of Bitcoin think that the price of it may increase bigger next year. You should join them. Don’t worry, what they had decided is not wrong. You will get a bigger profit by holding your Bitcoins. But be very careful because 12 Bitcoins are so huge to lose.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

i think your strategy is effective theres no need to ask for advices
Actually we are the one who should have asked a strategy from you
Making more than 11bitcoin for 6 months is a huge earning
I dont think i can do same thing in my entire crypto career you are
A one lucky man.i wish you more luck for your future trading
skripsup

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

You have made a great job, mate. Thank you fro description of your way of collecting the BTC.

If I were you I would hold the 85-90% in BTC and invest the other part in other altcoins and hold.
But in your case, you have a good experience in ICO's. Maybe you can risk and try to take part in them again, but with little sums of BTC. Do not forget that most ICOs are not perspective and some of them are a scam.

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

I would have had 12 bitcoins if not for waiting too long for its price to dump. Anyway, if I would be having 12 bitcoins, I would be keeping 6 of these(or atleast 5 of these) in cold storage and with the rest buy alts that have strong fundamentals but have found floor because of recent bitcoin surge.

You can  sell 6 Bitcoin now,since the price in the moon. You will enormous dollars in your hand. With that money inverse in various altcoin, some of them have huge potential. So you will get some more dollars from it with that profit inverse in bitcoin again. At last you will have more bitcoin than the 12 bitcoin. Main thing is ,you should Analysis the altcoin before investing your money.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

your luck or trading skill is damn too high so maybe you don't need any advice from me but I think that I need an advice from you.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

You have made a great job, mate. Thank you fro description of your way of collecting the BTC.

Wow this is unbelievable that people actually believe this story and take whatever that person says to be the word of god.... I really cannot believe it is happening.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

You can  sell 6 Bitcoin now,since the price in the moon. You will enormous dollars in your hand. With that money inverse in various altcoin, some of them have huge potential. So you will get some more dollars from it with that profit inverse in bitcoin again. At last you will have more bitcoin than the 12 bitcoin. Main thing is ,you should Analysis the altcoin before investing your money.

taht 12 bitcoin is a good option for you to have a huge of profit or the chances that you can now have the chance to get what you really want and to be a millionare but thinking the next that can happen or after you can say that you really wanted to have atleast some money too then the best thing to do is divide it you have some choices sell some of it and hold some.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

You are obviously a hustler. Continue trusting your own judgement, not others. Try to really be anonymous and keep it on the down low. Bragging about your holdings only makes you a target.

CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

if a were you. in this case that the bitcoin is almost 10k $. i will sell it for fiat and then buy the things i will need in having a peaceful life without work. house, gadgets and many foods. but i have the second option and that is buying or making a business like store were i am the boss so that i will have a better life also.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

if a were you. in this case that the bitcoin is almost 10k $. i will sell it for fiat and then buy the things i will need in having a peaceful life without work. house, gadgets and many foods. but i have the second option and that is buying or making a business like store were i am the boss so that i will have a better life also.

I think it is not just $ 10,000 worth of in 12 bitcoin bits but it costs up to $120,000. If you will have a great deal of having a 1bitcoin, how much more if it worth 12 bitcoin. I couldn't imagine how rich i am in that value!, If this will come to my life in a instant, it seems much better to resign on my stable that i have now. And proceed to different kind of investment especially here in bitcoin. That i surely believe that has more potential  to show in the future.
Sivanandam

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Give it to me Wink. Jokes apart. Convert to fiat about 25% of BTC now. Invest in other valuable cryptocurrencies for about 25%. Hodl the remaining 50%.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

If you ask me my aswered is convert to piat some of you bitcoin and make business in the real world like boarding house, restaurant that gives you good income in the real world, so that you earn money in bitcoin and you have to possibility to earn money more in real world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: