Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18595 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:27 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

First I would say that you are great enough to make speculations about cryptocurrencies and what you are doing is really inspiring to me because with all the speculation you do so you end up getting a very great profit. I think 12 bitcoins is a very large number with such a number I am very confident that you will be able to do whatever activities you want and I understand what you are questioning right now because I think that for whatever bitcoin we have but we have to can still do a good strategy so that next we do not make mistakes in starting an activity in the world of crypto. and apart from that all if I had to choose from one of the questions you wrote I think you should manage your bitcoin by making an investment in bitcoin, then some parts you can develop a project in crypto I say like that because I see you are a person who has a pretty good speculation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:33:48 AM

6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?
Exactly the guy is already rich man...my advice for him simple Keep doing what your doing Oh Mighty CryptoKing..... Grin Grin Grin

hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

It was an amazing experience, I myself started with bitcoin and just get 1 bitcoin, that too without any investment or anything, I just follow bounty campaign regularly in this forum. And judging from the way you treat bitcoin, I'm sure you're a person who really understands the digital currency world.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:32 AM

If you have the skill needed on trading industry just keep on doing it because it will lead you to success and I think you're one of those people who have knowledge and luck in that field. If I were you I would split my bitcoins into two, one half for my savings because holding bitcoins for the next year is a good move. And the other half is for alt coins that I think will rise in the future, yes it's risky but you have to do it if you want to earn huge money. If ever you loose some of your capital from trading alt coins there still 6 bitcoins that can lead to good start for your better future.
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:56:00 AM

We at XTRABYTES are very close to MainNet, so this issues will be hopefully solved soon. (10K tx/s test soon https://community.xtrabytes.global/forums/testnet.41/ )

We will be very glad if you will concider to join our forces, we are hiring some more developers currently, more info here: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-is-hiring-developers.279/

XTRABYTES is a very joung and unique experemental project.

HelloWorldofCrypto

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:56:06 AM

If I would have 12 BTC, I'll buy flat nearby the subway, made cool repair, buy car, and go to travel)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

See don't ask publicly if you have bitcoin because hackers will target you, so it is always good to be wise and start thinking how to save some of the money by converting them into fiat currency.
diahw

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

you can save some of your bitcoin and invest some into altcoin. if you can afford to trade it better because it can get bigger profit. I think bitcoin will increase again the price so hold some is the best way.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

Did you follow number 1 option? If yes, that's pretty big now.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

If you are still not satisfied with your success then you may want to consider holding or starting a new project. It all depends on when you are going to be satisfied with the number of your btc but looking at your success I suggest you play it safe now.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:28:59 AM

because the price of bitcoin is high for sure that it's worth your money at 12 bitcoins and it's about 5million plus that you can get your partner jan for sure you just use your money for the good of your life and that's your business but i'm not looking for any more money for that but i think that's what you convert to usd for sure that's your money because the time bitcoin has dropped your chance and it's less.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

Thats crazy. If you are really that good, then just keep doing what your doing. If you are going to do what you are currently planning then still hold btc and start by trying 1 btc at first.

Exactly. If you made 12 btc by yourself then you don't need any advice from here. if you just had money and bought them then best thing you can do is to do arbitrage trading which you try to get one coin in two different brokers with slight different price and try to make money with this difference.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:41 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

I would say go for option 2. Thats probably the safest option that will bring you some good rewards.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

hiring a professional manager who for a small fee will manage your pool of crypto-currencies
Muyiorben

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

Hold half of them and invest half in altcoin to earn more bitcoins.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

my advise to you. some of bitcoin invest in altcoins and some of bitcoins hold because bitcoin value will be instantly increase very soon.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

First of all congrats on your accomplishment. Very nice amount money to make in a year. As for your question if you feel comfortable on what you are doing you can continue to doing it to be a millionaire. If you want to get in something new you can try to create a token that will solve some problem on network but this is harder to do compared to trading.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

Keep three quarter of your Bitcoin and then invest the left over in altcoins.

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:24 AM

When the price is more than 18,000 dollars, sell half, and the second half and leave in that currency. Maybe in the future we'll see 100,000 dollars or more.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:39:08 AM

I recommend HODLing, because the sky is the limit when it comes to Bitcoin.
But also invest in good Altcoins, like Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA and Stellar for extra profit. All these coins have massive potential in 2018.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: