Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18595 times)
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Send the bitcoin to me. I could certainly make use of the money. I would stack those 12 coins and create a chimney out of them. Then I would create an exhibit and collect a fee from curious visitors. Instant profit.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Just wondering, how much BTC / $ would you guys cash out on?

For me, 12 BTC would be quite a lot for some time and I'd probably cash out, were I in that situation.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
stan_

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

At the moment it is time to HODL , you need to wait till market go up.

Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Just hold and when the price goes up do what you want.
Anyway you know what to do, reading your comment you have mastered the treading and much more Wink
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

12 bitcoin ? Am I the only who will be amazed in this coz I think it is already a big money? Well congrats to you. Even though I sum up the bitcoin earned it will never reach 12 bitcoin. If I where you, I will use it in trading.  I will buy some good alts then I will going to hold it. We can get big profit from it. The bitcoin I did not use to buy crypto will remain in the wallet and I think i will cash out a little amount to buy whay I want

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

12 bitcoin ? Am I the only who will be amazed in this coz I think it is already a big money? Well congrats to you. Even though I sum up the bitcoin earned it will never reach 12 bitcoin. If I where you, I will use it in trading.  I will buy some good alts then I will going to hold it. We can get big profit from it. The bitcoin I did not use to buy crypto will remain in the wallet and I think i will cash out a little amount to buy whay I want
I also think that if I have so much bitcoin I will use it for trading some of the others will remain in the wallet so there are still in the hold and also there is to meet the daily needs

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

First of all congrats. I would say that rather than asking for my advice, I should be asking for yours Grin Grin

If you want to live of crypto and have time why not going into ICOs. It is just a question of having some basic understanding of business, common sense and time. I do not have enough of the later, if not I would go into it.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Just wondering, how much BTC / $ would you guys cash out on?

For me, 12 BTC would be quite a lot for some time and I'd probably cash out, were I in that situation.

There are only a few good reasons to cash out if you think something is going to go up. First reason is that you need liquidity to pay debts or bills. The second is that you don´t have time to watch the market and another is to diversify.

Why not diversifying?

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Let's see 12 x $10,000 = $120k. You could buy a small room in a really seedy neighborhood in Jersey.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

Firstly, I would like to Express my admiration. To do with $ 1,000 for 12 bitcoins. It's either talent or luck. Or all together. With your abilities, you should invest in coins. Moreover open resource for councils to participate in the bounty and ICO. I'm willing to have you to take advice)

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

I think you don't need to just go what ever what you want if ever I have 12bitcoin i can kept it for the future for my family and the other i can invest and i can  hold 40% and wait until market is go up agaim
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I think you can spread the investment. Take out a part to invest more valuable encrypted currency, such as ETH, etc. Its value will be reflected this year. In addition, you can also take a part to invest in valuable ICO projects. This will reduce your risk.

SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Not just how much bitcoin we have, but what will we do with the money? So money, material, position, status not only as a goal, but a vehicle to achieve what we really want.

As Yulia Astuti once said, the pioneer of Moz5 Salon Muslimah in the event @IDMomPreneur who now has franchise and go international, "business is only the vehicle, we want what?"
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

Are you kidding me ?? I am glad and little bit envy with you, we all know that about 6months ago, bitcoin price was $1000 and now it is $10000. You are rich now
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Hodl on for dear life!

I really think Bitcoin will have a interesting year in 2018, and I think you will be kicking yourself if you sold now.
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

You can divide your deposit into 2 parts, half of your deposit can be spent on investments in altcoins, and the rest of Bitcoin will continue to hold. You can consider investing a good altcoin, for example Ethereum
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

I think its the best thing to hold more than 50% into bitcoin and split the other 50% into different altcoins that will have a future in 2018. Do enough research about the coin before you invest into it!
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Looking at how you earned your bitcoins, I think that 2nd option is the best for you, because you have the intuition and the courage to make the right decisions and choose the right suggestions. But, if I was you, I hold on the bitcoins.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

I think you don't need to just go what ever what you want if ever I have 12bitcoin i can kept it for the future for my family and the other i can invest and i can  hold 40% and wait until market is go up agaim
this is too much i think you may spend atleast some of it but beware so think it wisely what would be the best thing to do on it i think a lot of great opportunity may open ad you may have atleast some source of income for beside on this currency think some business.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

divide half 50% in btc and 50% in good alts-like ETC,siacoin,ethereum,neo,OMG

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: