Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199366 times)
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:45:14 AM

ZET Zetacoin now listed on cryptsy.com
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/953-zetacoin-zet-information/
No premine - Low starting difficulty
Based on latest Bitcoin 0.8.99 source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:53:00 AM

Philosopherstone PHS Now listed on Cryptsy.com
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/909-philosopherstone-phs-information/
Supports transaction message

BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:36:15 AM

I would like to see Copper Bars (CPR) added please

Thanks
I added them to the list
stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:50:44 AM

Memory Coin?

BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:16:19 AM

Memory Coin?
I have read some things about some client instabilities and other issues did those get worked out?
stas

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:22:53 AM

they did. The DEV. has been working pretty hard to resolve them.
The coin is different from other coins. It does have an unique "grant voting" system that enables to pay bounties from the network.

stas

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:24:44 AM

it's already traded on BTER.com and it does have a pretty good value

BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:06:23 AM

it's already traded on BTER.com and it does have a pretty good value
Good to know I will look it over as an option.
shenpeng119

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:17:16 AM

JCoin  please

Code:
{
"blocks" : 31166,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06794522,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 4590810,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"Nfactor" : 9,
"N" : 1024,
"powreward" : 1.00000000
}
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:31:50 AM

seriously guys

Pennies!!!

{
"blocks" : 64888,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.21447998,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 38674447,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"Nfactor" : 8,
"N" : 512,
"powreward" : 0.00000100
}

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:03:21 AM

Can someone explain where the initial pennies announce was. Block explorer says 30000 blocks mined from aug 4-5 an the announce was on the 6th of August on bctalk
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:48:53 AM

I was wondering how auto-sell feature works,

Consider that there are buy orders for coin x with 0.01, 0.001, 0.0001 and 0.00001 btc.

Then 4 new deposit with auto-sell enabled comes, first deposit will be sell with 0.01btc.
Now the biggest buy order in list is 0.001,

what would cryptsy's auto-sell do now? is it going to sell second deposit for 0.001btc?

if its algorithm be like what i said, the market price would be dropped with large count of auto-sell deposits.

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 10:52:22 AM

An appropriate theme picked out, and a new coin added?  Tongue

No new theme yet

Not a theme for cryptsy, a theme for..
I thought that you would figure this out by yourself, but I was wrong  Angry

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:24:18 PM

Can someone explain where the initial pennies announce was. Block explorer says 30000 blocks mined from aug 4-5 an the announce was on the 6th of August on bctalk

Just because it wasn't ANN threaded here doesn't mean anything. This website is not the only place in the world. It was on my website on 8/3, shared in Cryptsy chat on 8/4, and someone decided to link it here on 8/6. I didn't list it here because I'm not an ANN thread junky (like some), also I explained why/how I released to my own site only in the Pennies thread multiple times. If it makes any difference, I've been buying them since they have been in the wild and YES, I DID mine myself 1000 (.00001%) of them after listing on my .org and *before Cryptsy sharing.

If you don't like them, stick to your own clones. I'll continue to ignore yours, and you can safely ignore mine. I'll say it again for the record, Pennies are a labor of love, not to make me (or you, or anyone else) wealthy. While it would make my month to see them listed on an exchange, if they don't ever get there, no big deal. So there it is--Pennies will continue regardless of a listing alongside the other clones and despite your constant complaints about them.
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 01:42:01 PM

Just because it wasn't ANN threaded here doesn't mean anything. This website is not the only place in the world. It was on my website on 8/3, shared in Cryptsy chat on 8/4, and someone decided to link it here on 8/6. I didn't list it here because I'm not an ANN thread junky (like some), also I explained why/how I released to my own site only in the Pennies thread multiple times. If it makes any difference, I've been buying them since they have been in the wild and YES, I DID mine myself 1000 (.00001%) of them after listing on my .org and *before Cryptsy sharing.

If you don't like them, stick to your own clones. I'll continue to ignore yours, and you can safely ignore mine. I'll say it again for the record, Pennies are a labor of love, not to make me (or you, or anyone else) wealthy. While it would make my month to see them listed on an exchange, if they don't ever get there, no big deal. So there it is--Pennies will continue regardless of a listing alongside the other clones and despite your constant complaints about them.

What a defensive response. I'm not sure announcing on your website and mentioning it in a chatbox is really a "fair release." If you think it is sufficient, that's fine for your purposes -- others (such as myself) disagree and that will ultimately hurt the coin. It's the reason I had no interest in the coin once it was brought to my attention -- it simply had a crap released. Anybody could make a website nobody knows about and announce stuff on there -- if nobody sees it how is that even worthy of using as a defense?

He never said he didn't like them -- he was just curious about where the initial announcements were. You answered his question...and for all we know he might be fine with the answer even if I'm not (but this was a pretty flimsy release -- lets be honest.)

You aren't an ANN thread junky? Basically, you wanted to keep it semi-private initially for obvious reasons. Pennies are a labor of love? Why? It's just a stupid altcoin like all of the other stupid altcoins with pros/cons/etc but everybody that is mining it, including you, is mining it for the same reason: hoping for profit. I promise it isn't because of your innovative penny logo, general philosophy, outlook on life, and your dislike for properly announcing a new currency. You can toss around as much hippy BS as you want but at the end of the day powering these rigs costs real money and there are plenty of coins of real value with better releases, more dedicated & less greedy devs, etc. Why do you think so many people are going crazy in this thread about the potential of a Cryptsy listing? They got in early and want to make a quick buck, man. There isn't a doubt in my mind you wouldn't be first in line to dump what you've mined (1000 my ass) the second you got your Cryptsy listing.

I hope pennies the best and you've definitely done a better job with this release than some others have in the past...but I couldn't ignore this post of yours that is packed to the rafters with utter BS. I'm just tired of these devs lacing their obvious greed with a bunch of nonsense in an attempt to disguise it.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
shakezula

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:46:21 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:03:00 PM by shakezula

What a defensive response. I'm not sure announcing on your website and mentioning it in a chatbox is really a "fair release." If you think it is sufficient, that's fine for your purposes -- others (such as myself) disagree and that will ultimately hurt the coin. It's the reason I had no interest in the coin once it was brought to my attention -- it simply had a crap released. Anybody could make a website nobody knows about and announce stuff on there -- if nobody sees it how is that even worthy of using as a defense?

He never said he didn't like them -- he was just curious about where the initial announcements were. You answered his question...and for all we know he might be fine with the answer even if I'm not (but this was a pretty flimsy release -- lets be honest.)

You aren't an ANN thread junky? Basically, you wanted to keep it semi-private initially for obvious reasons. Pennies are a labor of love? Why? It's just a stupid altcoin like all of the other stupid altcoins with pros/cons/etc but everybody that is mining it, including you, is mining it for the same reason: hoping for profit. I promise it isn't because of your innovative penny logo, general philosophy, outlook on life, and your dislike for properly announcing a new currency. You can toss around as much hippy BS as you want but at the end of the day powering these rigs costs real money and there are plenty of coins of real value with better releases, more dedicated & less greedy devs, etc. Why do you think so many people are going crazy in this thread about the potential of a Cryptsy listing? They got in early and want to make a quick buck, man. There isn't a doubt in my mind you wouldn't be first in line to dump what you've mined (1000 my ass) the second you got your Cryptsy listing.

I hope pennies the best and you've definitely done a better job with this release than some others have in the past...but I couldn't ignore this post of yours that is packed to the rafters with utter BS. I'm just tired of these devs lacing their obvious greed with a bunch of nonsense in an attempt to disguise it.

Oh really? Ok, fair enough. Its not a "fair" release unless its laid allover this site with promises of "SERVICES BRAH!" is it? Perhaps you're right, but then perhaps your not, because you don't know. Implying that they ARE worth something is EXACTLY why I didn't bring them to this site.

Labor of love: YES, I paid my own money to buy icons, spent my own time to make the clients/sites/etc, and I did it because I need something to keep myself busy. Happy to make a few $$ at the same time, sure why not. I'm an open book compared to these "greedy devs," you speak of. I've published a guide on how to make these coins, I constantly answer questions and help compile for others all without ever being compensated to the tune of what some have made (NAN, DGC, CHN, to name a few have seen big cash-outs). As for my "massive" amount of Pennies you're sure I'm ready to dump:

There it is, my HUGE hoard. Let me break down how I got so many-- ~1000ish, 'premined;' ~1000ish, mined since 'release,' ~1000ish, bought in thread and on Cryptsy chat box. You may not believe my "hippie" speak, but we're not all assholes around here.

BitJohn/Cryptsy, I respectfully ask you take Pennies off your list and do not list them. Easiest solution for everyone. Too bad this whole free-market will decide for me.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:47:32 PM

Cheers, just wanted a clear response on the release. People can think what they want.
JelezeN

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:58:44 PM

Oh really? Ok, fair enough. Its not a "fair" release unless its laid allover this site with promises of "SERVICES BRAH!" is it? Perhaps you're right, but then perhaps your not, because you don't know. Implying that they ARE worth something is EXACTLY why I didn't bring them to this site.

BitJohn/Cryptsy, I respectfully ask you take Pennies off your list and do not list them.

You tried to buy Pennies at rate 100/1LTC severeal times last days, noone is so stuped to sell you...and now you taka other cource... Grin
shakezula

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:03:42 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:36:17 PM by shakezula

You mean 3LTC/100? You're right, I've been buying them for 2 weeks like that. Funny thing I'm the only one buying them--I jump in and undercut every [WTS] thread posted and yet no one's bought any...
billym2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:28:00 PM

blah blah blah my altcoin announcement is better than your altcoin announcement

First of all, who cares about 30,000 blocks, there's gonna be a billion pennies. Even if it was some hidden premine, which it wasn't, .03% is not particularly worrisome.

Second of all, pennies are fun. Cryptsy is fun. I don't see why any of this stuff has to become a pissing match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: