Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199366 times)
exnom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:47:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YsDW6RI.png  Shocked
And wanting someone who called him a liar banned cause of this rule:
"is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;"
Talk about throwing rocks in a glass house..
Good luck with your lawsuit r3wt..

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:59:05 PM

Trolls be trollin

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:48:41 PM

Email take forever...

When i request Withdraw and for the mail auth.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:09:12 PM

Email take forever...

When i request Withdraw and for the mail auth.

Still waiting on my email too.. Sad

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:16:55 PM

I would like the following user, BitcoinEXpres to be banned from the chat for his defamatory statements against me. if the user is not reprimanded for his libelous statements, i will be contacting my lawyer immediately to sue you for breach of legal contract of which i agreed and in doing so cryptsy is there for a liable party into the agreement according to the dialogue contained in section 15 of the cryptsy terms of service agreement, line 4 of paragraph 1 that states:

"is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;"

Attached below is a screenshot of the aformentioned libelous statements.
https://i.imgur.com/lMp9lU5.png

Additionally, is a screenshot of cryptsy moderator Mull Ick, who eagerly overlooks the defamatory remarks of BitcoinEXpres and refuses to reprimand the cryptsy user by the chathandle of BitcoinEXpres.

https://i.imgur.com/YsDW6RI.png

Below, is section 15 of the  cryptsy terms of service, which deals with user code of conduct on the site, and should be noted to include all conduct at cryptsy.com. For the record, a screenshot of these terms as they occured at 11:53 pm CST on October 21st, 2013, which is the nearest approximate time to the indicident which is alleged to have occured on the same day, at approximately 11:23 pm CST :

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/YDAlGMb.png
Text:

15. User Conduct and Obligations

Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use ("User Conduct and Obligations"). You agree that you shall not:

upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:

is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;

might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;

might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;

contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;

disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;

post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;

upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;

use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;

use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. SENDING, OR ATTEMPTING TO SEND, COUNTERFEIT E-MAIL TO, OR THROUGH, THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;

provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy;

redistribute any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;

use any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, for any purpose competitive with Cryptsy's businesses which include, without limitation, providing raw currency data and currency rate conversion services;

present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from Cryptsy;

remove, obscure, or alter any notice of Cryptsy's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,

copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the network and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be dis-applied by contract;

remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which financial and currency data is provided by Cryptsy or otherwise circumvent the Services' regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Services, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by Cryptsy.

Shall this complaint go unanswered or ignored, the complaintant party may elect to begin legal  precedings against Cryptsy.com and all other parties there involved.

thanks

more blatant slander by BCX
http://imgur.com/tt5QIvn

Wow, what a load of bullshit.  You're not suing anyone.  Calm down and grow up.  You decided to let your emotions run wild and used a form of hate speech in response to someone calling you a liar.  A more appropriate response would have been to contradict those claims with your own evidence proving your innocence.  Calling someone a "faggot" is way worse than calling someone a liar.  The fact that you immediately resorted to insults instead of rational discussion has lost you all credibility in any lawsuit you try to claim.

Wait , so he can pull lies out of his ass and sling false accusations at me, and i'm supposed to prove it wrong. where's BCX's proof? and on that thought, i'm not replying again to this thread.

BCX, for your conspiracy theorist viewing pleasure, a chatlog of my conversations with bitjohn, ironically about the subject in question.

http://pastebin.com/Dw2i0ZCk

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:21:54 PM

....and that's how you get ignored, kids.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:31:45 PM

by punk bitches like yourself and the others in this thread who couldn't be a man if they tried. that's cool though, you and the various others in this thread can suck my dick all day if it makes you feel special.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:32:27 PM

I would like the following user, BitcoinEXpres to be banned from the chat for his defamatory statements against me. if the user is not reprimanded for his libelous statements, i will be contacting my lawyer immediately to sue you for breach of legal contract of which i agreed and in doing so cryptsy is there for a liable party into the agreement according to the dialogue contained in section 15 of the cryptsy terms of service agreement, line 4 of paragraph 1 that states:

Additionally, is a screenshot of cryptsy moderator Mull Ick, who eagerly overlooks the defamatory remarks of BitcoinEXpres and refuses to reprimand the cryptsy user by the chathandle of BitcoinEXpres.

Below, is section 15 of the  cryptsy terms of service, which deals with user code of conduct on the site, and should be noted to include all conduct at cryptsy.com. For the record, a screenshot of these terms as they occured at 11:53 pm CST on October 21st, 2013, which is the nearest approximate time to the indicident which is alleged to have occured on the same day, at approximately 11:23 pm CST :

Screenshot:
Text:

Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use ("User Conduct and Obligations"). You agree that you shall not:

upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:

is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;

might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;

might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;

contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;

disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;

post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;

upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;

use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;

use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. SENDING, OR ATTEMPTING TO SEND, COUNTERFEIT E-MAIL TO, OR THROUGH, THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;

provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy;

redistribute any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;

use any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, for any purpose competitive with Cryptsy's businesses which include, without limitation, providing raw currency data and currency rate conversion services;

present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from Cryptsy;

remove, obscure, or alter any notice of Cryptsy's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,

copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the network and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be dis-applied by contract;

remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which financial and currency data is provided by Cryptsy or otherwise circumvent the Services' regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Services, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by Cryptsy.

Shall this complaint go unanswered or ignored, the complaintant party may elect to begin legal  precedings against Cryptsy.com and all other parties there involved.

thanks

Wow, what a load of bullshit.  You're not suing anyone.  Calm down and grow up.  You decided to let your emotions run wild and used a form of hate speech in response to someone calling you a liar.  A more appropriate response would have been to contradict those claims with your own evidence proving your innocence.  Calling someone a "faggot" is way worse than calling someone a liar.  The fact that you immediately resorted to insults instead of rational discussion has lost you all credibility in any lawsuit you try to claim.

Wait , so he can pull lies out of his ass and sling false accusations at me, and i'm supposed to prove it wrong. where's BCX's proof? and on that thought, i'm not replying again to this thread.

BCX, for your conspiracy theorist viewing pleasure, a chatlog of my conversations with bitjohn, ironically about the subject in question.

When someone attacks your character your best choice of action is to dispute their claims with facts.  Even if you feel their claims are warrantless, a clear concise explaination of the facts will put down all their claims and give you respect for holding your position as the real truth.  Responding back with immature, baseless threats (lawsuit) and hate speech is not the proper way to persuade someone of your points.  No one wants to argue with a child/troll, let alone believe anything they said.  Everything you've said and posted so far has proven you have the mentality of a child who can't control their reactions/emotion when a stressful situation arises.  
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:36:47 PM

by punk bitches like yourself and the others in this thread who couldn't be a man if they tried. that's cool though, you and the various others in this thread can suck my dick all day if it makes you feel special.

r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:39:42 PM

Screenshot:
Text:

thanks

When someone attacks your character your best choice of action is to dispute their claims with facts.  Even if you feel their claims are warrantless, a clear concise explaination of the facts will put down all their claims and give you respect for holding your position as the real truth.  Responding back with immature, baseless threats (lawsuit) and hate speech is not the proper way to persuade someone of your points.  No one wants to argue with a child/troll, let alone believe anything they said.  Everything you've said and posted so far has proven you have the mentality of a child who can't control their reactions/emotion when a stressful situation arises.  

you can suck my dick too you pretentious twat.

r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:41:16 PM

you call my actions immaturity, i call it taking no shit off a two bit troll.  Grin

chondrite

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:56:18 PM

Screenshot:
Text:

thanks

you can suck my dick too you pretentious twat.

You should probably interact with people off the computer some more.  But I'm guessing were all you got left with the way you talk and treat people.
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:03:16 PM

oh my god  how did you know?  Cheesy

chondrite

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:11:52 PM

oh my god  how did you know?  Cheesy

I have no personal grudge with you.  If you are not trolling everyone then how you interact with people is cringe worthy stuff.  You are the best bridge burner I've ever met.
exnom

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:16:07 PM

Kiss

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 07:18:43 PM

Oh man

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:25:28 PM

.....i'm not replying again to this thread.

Makes three more replies with in 30 minutes LOL

~BCX~
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:27:21 PM

This thread was good for a morning laugh at the very least  Roll Eyes
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:35:03 PM

Cryptsy needa a new thread.
Close this one. Smiley

No I think the bullshit in the thread perfectly represents what happens to people who try and use cryptsy on a daily basis.  I mean I know they are unrelated but they both still stink.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:23:39 PM

BitJohn you here?  Roll Eyes

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: