Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199366 times)
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:28:54 AM

Vote for  EMD  XNC

I vote for those too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:31:04 AM

thanks for adding Nanotokens guys. 3 great coins added tonight. XPM stole the spotlight though, no doubt about it..

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
T-Y-R

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:11:11 AM

Is Ferret coin going anywhere?
JDDev

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:21:48 AM

Also looking for CMC to be added
jlsminingcorp

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:24:11 AM

Is Ferret coin going anywhere?

Down your trousers! (Sorry, Yorkshire joke Grin)

Bitcoin can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
BitFury ASIC miner hosted group buy [DONE MINING]
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:30:37 AM

You should ad Anoncoin the best coin to mine latelly!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 09:20:32 AM

Ybcoin will be good Smiley It has big demand on Chinese exchange, but there is only YBC->RMB market, no BTC or LTC what is very uncomfortable

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 10:05:36 AM

I think Krugercoin, Valuecoin and CryptogenicBullion are good candidates too, low blockreward. Smiley
But hashrate / diff is still a little low. Should wait for that.

RedCoin, XenCoin, GameCoin could be nice for the LTC market.
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:56:12 AM

I think Krugercoin, Valuecoin and CryptogenicBullion are good candidates too, low blockreward. Smiley

The LTC market is a graveyard, so be it. Please add all coins to BTC market first! Then if hashrate and volume are low, MOVE the coin to the  LTC market. Starting a coin in the LTC market is not fair to the coin. Many supposed crap coins that started in the BTC market have blossomed. It just takes some time. Starting a coin in the LTC market gives them no chance to develop a following!

Starting every coin in the BTC market removes any bias against any particular coin and levels the playing field. reducing complaints and criticism. For example IFC gets added to the BTC market and FLO goes to the LTC market. A lot of people thought it should have been the other way around. But hey putting IFC in the BTC market didn't work out so into the LTC market it goes. Why wasn't FLO given an equal chance???

Also why would you take the advise of any particular person regarding the merits of any particular coin? For example maybe the previous poster is a dev for a competing coin and wants to see his competition in the graveyard market. The claim is that people want to trade in LTC but the trade volume on coins in the LTC market is very low. It is a graveyard and some people want some coins buried for their own reasons.

Come on, make it all fair!! Start all coins in the BTC market!!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:57:54 PM

The LTC market is a graveyard, so be it. Please add all coins to BTC market first! Then if hashrate and volume are low, MOVE the coin to the  LTC market. Starting a coin in the LTC market is not fair to the coin. Many supposed crap coins that started in the BTC market have blossomed. It just takes some time. Starting a coin in the LTC market gives them no chance to develop a following!

Starting every coin in the BTC market removes any bias against any particular coin and levels the playing field. reducing complaints and criticism. For example IFC gets added to the BTC market and FLO goes to the LTC market. A lot of people thought it should have been the other way around. But hey putting IFC in the BTC market didn't work out so into the LTC market it goes. Why wasn't FLO given an equal chance???

Also why would you take the advise of any particular person regarding the merits of any particular coin? For example maybe the previous poster is a dev for a competing coin and wants to see his competition in the graveyard market. The claim is that people want to trade in LTC but the trade volume on coins in the LTC market is very low. It is a graveyard and some people want some coins buried for their own reasons.

Yea I cant quite fathom why some coins start off in the LTC market while others start off in BTC? Makes no sense when you look at the merits of some of the coins that end up (or start off in) either market.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:29:59 PM

Yea I cant quite fathom why some coins start off in the LTC market while others start off in BTC? Makes no sense when you look at the merits of some of the coins that end up (or start off in) either market.

I research and rank the coins they make it for all kinds of reasons. BigVern makes the call "gets the itch" and adds them based on the information in the list. Some that went straight to LTC are do to our LTC traders wanting a good coin Florin was best of the bunch so it went to LTC. Mastercoin was discussed with the dev and it went to LTC. Doubloons was requested to go straight on LTC market. Many factors are involved in where they go.

Litecoin supporters I am sure would not agree that every coin should hit BTC first.

gnode

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:43:40 PM

Which exchange a coin starts at has nothing to do with being a litecoin or bitcoin supporter. I support litecoin. It is about perception of the LTC market on Cryptsy that is the problem. It is viewed as a graveyard or in the best case a junkyard. The first coins put in the LTC market were  "damaged" goods or joke coins. So people look at what is started in the LTC market as damaged goods or jokes not to be taken seriously and do not trade them. It is not fair to those new coins.

Also since there is no public discussion of where a coin starts, it seems that there are back room deals going on or some "other" motivation behind where a coin starts out.

I realize that this is BigVern's exchange and it is just starting. He has a good thing here, but please don't ruin it by not being careful at the outset and by not listening to others opinions.
tonyback

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

i agree
gnode

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:56:24 PM

i agree

As you can tell from my previous posts, I don't, all coins to the BTC market first. Move some of the others to the LTC market.
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:59:41 PM

Ybcoin will be good Smiley It has big demand on Chinese exchange, but there is only YBC->RMB market, no BTC or LTC what is very uncomfortable

I really do not understand why Ybcoin hasn't been added by ANY exchange besides the one working Chinese exchange. It's not like the network hashrate is too low either. The hashrate is higher than many of the coins being added, so double spends aren't a problem. The first exchange that adds YBC/BTC will do very well in my opinion, so it's baffling why it hasn't been added.
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:12:27 PM

We want ValueCoin on cryptsy!

I suggest you look on the VLC thread, so many people want to start trading.

And yes, ValueCoin is a great coin. It should start with BTC only. No LTC.

We have been mining for a long time. We want to trade for btc.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 08:36:55 PM

EMD, VLC, GLX are the great ones and should be listed in cryptsy!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
tonyback

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:40:09 PM

We want ValueCoin on cryptsy!

I suggest you look on the VLC thread, so many people want to start trading.

And yes, ValueCoin is a great coin. It should start with BTC only. No LTC.

We have been mining for a long time. We want to trade for btc.

+1

good idea
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

ValueCoin network hashrate just jumped to 135Mhs.

Crypsty, list the coin already!
picasso

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:53:54 PM

Emerald - EMD is one of the best there! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: