Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
Exclusers

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:12 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 09:40:02 AM by Exclusers

Because demand growing day by day, transaction growing day by day and and market cap also growing.
many use bitcoin and exchange sites break down "massive demad"
Demand is increasing and supply is either fixed or increasing at a very low rate which means that we are still getting a rise in the equation and thus an increase in price.

Bitcoin will makes change all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

More people are working in here, and more people get their benefits already in using Bitcoin. Lot of people's lifestyle changed because of Bitcoin, that's one of the reason why the value of BTC grow day by day.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

The uptrend continues due to intense demand. There is no other explanation. Its very popular and people talk about bitcoin everywhere. People no more trust state money .. That can explain bitcoins value maybe
There is obviously no more explanation. It has been crazy though because it has been a crazy one with it breaking so many boundaries that anyone could not have imagined. The banking system has been a pain in the ass of so many right from the onset with some crazy policies that was just affecting each of the masses while they are just busy monopolizing the system.

This began more like a way to make people have a better approach and experience to spending and as bitcoin keeps bringing this, the demand will keep increasing and value will keep increasing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:01 AM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.
There is only one thing which take its value high and that is its price and the price is going high because of its users day by day its users are increasing and still more will join bitcoin because bitcoin is trying to do something different bitcoin also replaced other crypto from market we can say that bitcoin is last man standing in market every country want to be a part of bitcoin because bitcoin performance is very great in this world.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.
I think bitcoin is getting more and more popular each anad many people really believe on bitcoin because of its amazing feature that is why it has a great demand to the  market and it is getting more and more precioud each day through all investors that is why it is really continje growing day by day it is really already been expected that it will rise because of its advantages.
The feature that bitcoin has brought is really great and that is what is making it a lot enticing as investors just keep stepping in every day, believing that there is a moment when the value will increase utmost to the point that everyone will be so surprised.

So far so good, we have been seeing these changes in the value increasing further and further every day and it seems unstoppable and the rise like you said, should be expected the more in coming year.
Arthoerra

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Because people are getting familiar with bitcoin from various sources of information. About the advantages and existing system in bitcoin, so this is the driving factor that bitcoin value continues to grow.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

Bitcoin attracts more and more people who certainly also increase demand on bitcoin, it's probably one of  factors why bitcoin now continuing rise in value. Many people who used to resist bitcoin, now believe it and make as investment.
Most especially now, that top investors in the financial sector are even beginning to see a chance to get in the more.

This has become some pretty awesome moment for the upward movement in the value of bitcoin and we will still keep having this as long as the promise of the freedom that bitcoin brings will keep being there. The volatility is still huge and I would not expect a huge run all the time, but for the future and long term holding, that is understandable.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

The recognition is fast rising each and every day and that is enough reason to keep driving the value up each and every day.

I hope though that this demand is as real as it looks and not just some pump ups by some group of people, but looking at the rate at which people are signing up though, that soothes a bit, but I am still leaving room in case there comes any surprises.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

For me i think the number one reason why Bitcoin value is growing day by day because many people are getting familiar with bitcoin that's why they buy a bitcoin because they gain a profit ( actually even me ) and there's so many investor invest in bitcoin especially nowadays because they know the popularity of bitcoin now, that's my opinion.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

Price btc will be increase
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

Bitcoin attracts more and more people who certainly also increase demand on bitcoin, it's probably one of  factors why bitcoin now continuing rise in value. Many people who used to resist bitcoin, now believe it and make as investment.
People are attracted toward bitcoin because they find it more profitable and evergreen investment which will keep them giving and this thing is true that bitcoin will stay same like now it will entertain users with the maximum profit and still there is chance that bitcoin will give a chance to people to get in by dropping some values but it’s just a theory maybe it will keep on gaining higher values so decide fast and get in if you are not.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

Well,when I started to work with bitcoin,I had the same confusion in me.Then I studied about bitcoin and came to know about the reason of the continuous rise of the price of bitcoin.From my little knowledge, I will try to explain it.

We all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually. Actually, there are a fixed number of bitcoin in this world.As there are a huge number of dealers or buyers of bitcoin here in this world,the price of bitcoin is increasing accoding to the demand of bitcoin.As the number of buyers of bitcoin is increasing gradually, the price of bitcoin is also increasing.

There are so many people who don't know about bitcoin and there are so many who is becoming interested in bitcoin.So,I think the price will continue rising.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:20 PM

People are attracted toward bitcoin because they find it more profitable and evergreen investment which will keep them giving and this thing is true that bitcoin will stay same like now it will entertain users with the maximum profit and still there is chance that bitcoin will give a chance to people to get in by dropping some values but it’s just a theory maybe it will keep on gaining higher values so decide fast and get in if you are not.
Trust is bit small world now people have faith in bitcoin because they come to know about bitcoin that it is the most trustable investment and future will be circulating around bitcoin and it’s the easy time to get into bitcoin otherwise it will take millions to buy a coin in future and the another reason to the rise is people want to make money and bitcoin at this time is most suitable way to make money in faster and easier way.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

It's been trading everyday by traders, and there's a a lot of token creating under Ethereum Smart Contracts that makes bitcoin a tangible. well we are in massive adoption so expect more growth to come
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:28:58 PM

Its simple. Everyday they are news on tv and newspaper that bitcoin hit a new alltime high. So now the average people are thinking they also have to invest in bitcoin to make some money. More people want some bitcoins, and thats why the price rises so much.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Because people are getting familiar with bitcoin from various sources of information. About the advantages and existing system in bitcoin, so this is the driving factor that bitcoin value continues to grow.
Yeah information about bitcoin is viral nowadays and people are learning a lot from it and the reason behind people learning is they know that bitcoin is best way to make money faster and all this shows that bitcoin will become the most expensive currency as well and this is the reason people are seeing their lavish life in bitcoin and they invest because bitcoin guaranty them to give each and every thing what they desire for.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

Most especially now, that top investors in the financial sector are even beginning to see a chance to get in the more.

This has become some pretty awesome moment for the upward movement in the value of bitcoin and we will still keep having this as long as the promise of the freedom that bitcoin brings will keep being there. The volatility is still huge and I would not expect a huge run all the time, but for the future and long term holding, that is understandable.
People start making speculation when media keep talking about how high the price of bitcoin jumping this year.
It makes a lot of people wondering and a little bit like 'gamble' to put their money in bitcoin in hope to gain some profit.
Until now those kind people keep coming , for the little example some people here include my neighbours have asked me to put their money in bitcoin and they did it through my advice.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

Its simple. Everyday they are news on tv and newspaper that bitcoin hit a new alltime high. So now the average people are thinking they also have to invest in bitcoin to make some money. More people want some bitcoins, and thats why the price rises so much.
The most reasons why btc value growing day by day due to it attracts more users. The users itself that attracts to use of bitcoin to invest that is the demand becomes also increasing.
gangboorish

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

The price of Bitcoin is continuously increasing due to the upcoming launch of Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which affects the hedge funds and increasing the price of Bitcoin.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Bitcoin was so very popular now,it was viral social media and news because of this many people now are interested now with cryptocurrency.Bitcoin was so indemand now and its affects the price value,increasing due to the investors and users of bitcoin.Its grow day by day due to its popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: