Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Are there any plans to make there own tokens? Own blockchain? I think it will be a good idea. And also for the benefits of those loyal users to have bonus and incentives if they are active.
It might be useful for those who are a coin lover but actually, they just buy it for profit, not use it. Definitely not agreed. The risk is the same as BNB on Binance.

Even if it is risky, maybe there are still positive outcome if this project will have their own tokens. But, it still depends with the devs if they will do this or not. The most important thing is to this project to become successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Good news it their team said that have just started developing the mobile app and the web app open beta will be released in 4-6 weeks. So we can try to using Saifu app after 1,5 months at least!

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
fine, the Saify team has enough time to develop a quality application for our smartphones. This will be the next step towards the success of this project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Are there any plans to make there own tokens? Own blockchain? I think it will be a good idea. And also for the benefits of those loyal users to have bonus and incentives if they are active.
It might be useful for those who are a coin lover but actually, they just buy it for profit, not use it. Definitely not agreed. The risk is the same as BNB on Binance.

yeah, but sometimes having an own token may give them huge profits because a lot of members might support it. But there will be a lot of possibility that can happen, it still depends on this project if they will create or not.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.

Having a telegram group gives an avenue for the potential investors to directly contact the team developers and admins. It's sad to hear that Saifu doesnt have one. Hopefully they can create one soon.
Exactly, telegram is very useful tool and very effective way of using it as a means of communication to the potential investors. Especially this project is something that has an interesting features which accept all currencies.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.

Having a telegram group gives an avenue for the potential investors to directly contact the team developers and admins. It's sad to hear that Saifu doesnt have one. Hopefully they can create one soon.
Exactly, telegram is very useful tool and very effective way of using it as a means of communication to the potential investors. Especially this project is something that has an interesting features which accept all currencies.
I don't see any big exchange or a storage website having a telegram group . Yes It might be effective at first for the project to attract investors and answer their participants concerns ,but as the group grows in number the harder It will get to monitor it . So telegram groups about big projects only last for the ICO periode .
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
Using several platforms to store the currencies actually causes a lot of fees and also is not much convenient to use. Saifu will surely help to bypass that issue and also it will make transactions much more easier entering the futuristic world.
vitamilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
Using several platforms to store the currencies actually causes a lot of fees and also is not much convenient to use. Saifu will surely help to bypass that issue and also it will make transactions much more easier entering the futuristic world.
One account for all currencies and crypto currencies is a better aspect launching in the crypto platform which benefits huge users but how about this opportunity globally? Do we can make transactions globally with Saifu?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

We provide bank grade security:
We use not just a HSM module, but a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
 Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

So you shouldn't worry about the security questions.

I don't think that the word " shouldn't worry " is right here, all those things others centralized platforms has as well and even with that they get hacked, what's important for us, what will happen in case of getting hacked, What are the guarantees, do we get our money back.
Haha. As you know, everyone have scare after many website have ddos or hacked. Like bitcointalk meet DDos nearly like that Smiley. So don't have a doubt why us make seriously about security problem.

We should 100% worry about security issues lol, even major exchanges have faced hacks what's to say some random exchange will be  more secure than that
Yeah, we only hope have a good secure more, we don't worry about this problem. Of course, have confirm from Saifu we can have clearly about your project. Tks again for make clarify about this problem.
Great job for this team. For what is the point of storing big amount of currencies in an online wallet if it has low securities? Since it is a combination of fiat currency and cryptocurrency, it should have more securities and if possible to have a different layer of security in order to make sure that our money is safe. And this team really did put an effort, not only for the securities of the platform but also for their clients.
I agree with you that the team should put some more securities about their platform to avoid it from being easily hacked. We all know that this project involved different currencies therefore security must be their first priority.

It doesn't matter how much securities they added, as centralized platform can get hacked any time, important thing is What are the guarantees and I mean by that, if platform got hacked I need a guarantee that I will have my money back is the only way that can encourage us to give our private key to third party.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
with such a performance the team did not waste their time this would be a success for this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

At me very much tabs it is fixed in my browser. And all of this by order sub bothered. I lost a huge amount of purses already. At last surely it will be possible to have one wallet and to store different coins on him.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

You're right, having a huge amount of fees. I appreciate this project since it makes us easy on this reliable and convenient project, hoping many investors will interest on this project.
Hakamura

Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

what does the project mean is legal, in your words? what kind of business does the team do for many years, is there a name? in which country? this is a Russian project?
BranZolt

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

I think that this project is doing a great job. I personally think that integrating all your stuff and storing it securely.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I like the concept. Personally, I think it's tiring to have a lot of wallets for many different cryptocurrencies. I wish I had one for them all.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

I like the concept. Personally, I think it's tiring to have a lot of wallets for many different cryptocurrencies. I wish I had one for them all.

A lot of wallets for various crypto currencies sounds great between how about the safety does every wallet do have the secured secret keys and authentication ?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

I think that this project is doing a great job. I personally think that integrating all your stuff and storing it securely.
Integration is inline as we see it is implemented after the proper validation but how about the safety and security aspect for the wallets to keep our balance safe from the hackers. Iis any block chain system like block chain is setup for our privacy ?
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

My English is very, very broken, home introduction picture led me to identify the text some difficulties, saifu can help me manage all the trading account it?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

We provide bank grade security:
We use not just a HSM module, but a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
 Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

So you shouldn't worry about the security questions.

I don't think that the word " shouldn't worry " is right here, all those things others centralized platforms has as well and even with that they get hacked, what's important for us, what will happen in case of getting hacked, What are the guarantees, do we get our money back.
Haha. As you know, everyone have scare after many website have ddos or hacked. Like bitcointalk meet DDos nearly like that Smiley. So don't have a doubt why us make seriously about security problem.

We should 100% worry about security issues lol, even major exchanges have faced hacks what's to say some random exchange will be  more secure than that
Yeah, we only hope have a good secure more, we don't worry about this problem. Of course, have confirm from Saifu we can have clearly about your project. Tks again for make clarify about this problem.
Great job for this team. For what is the point of storing big amount of currencies in an online wallet if it has low securities? Since it is a combination of fiat currency and cryptocurrency, it should have more securities and if possible to have a different layer of security in order to make sure that our money is safe. And this team really did put an effort, not only for the securities of the platform but also for their clients.
I agree with you that the team should put some more securities about their platform to avoid it from being easily hacked. We all know that this project involved different currencies therefore security must be their first priority.

It doesn't matter how much securities they added, as centralized platform can get hacked any time, important thing is What are the guarantees and I mean by that, if platform got hacked I need a guarantee that I will have my money back is the only way that can encourage us to give our private key to third party.

I wouldnt give my private key to this project. Something is very very smelly. I am just following and waiting for the launch to see in the first months what will gonna happen.
ace09

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

This is another interesting project here in the community of crypto currency. This will surely make a huge impact for both people and for the community if the roadmap will be followed. So, goodluck to the whole team. All of your hardships for this Saifu project will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: