Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:13 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:58:09 AM by shoa

Is there any new information about the account RUB ?
Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate

Greetings!
 We have a list of prohibited countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Eritrea, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic Of The Congo, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Us Virgin Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu.
 All the rest can take part in the ICO.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoa (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate

It isn't good to publish some updates, especially some restriction in the middle of the ICO. They said any participant can take tart in ICO
Greetings!
You are right, but perhaps this is due to the innovations of regulators, as well as clarifications of the legal aspects of ICO in these countries. It's difficult to cover all the moments at once, we ask you to be indulgent, we try to do everything in the best possible way! Thank you! Stay tuned!
sheloa

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

That's incredible!I waited! the Saifu team began to make tweets more actively. I now read information about Ben Banerjee.There will be information about the other advisors

I noticed it too. Looks like they hired a decent marketologist
Whether there is money for a good marketer, then Saif develops. We will continue to monitor the activity in social media
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

That's incredible!I waited! the Saifu team began to make tweets more actively. I now read information about Ben Banerjee.There will be information about the other advisors

I liked the way they posted in social media, but for bounty hunters it's better to have more posts.
This is so, I'm already glad, generally became information on Twitter and Facebook. Previously, the information was not updated at all.
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

I liked the way they posted in social media, but for bounty hunters it's better to have more posts.
This is so, I'm already glad, generally became information on Twitter and Facebook. Previously, the information was not updated at all.
Bounty hunters cry from such the bounty campaign. I'm so sure. The most depressive bounty. The truth with the activation of social media has become better. I can say thank you to the new marketing
fromyesterday12

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

It isn't good to publish some updates, especially some restriction in the middle of the ICO. They said any participant can take tart in ICO
Greetings!
You are right, but perhaps this is due to the innovations of regulators, as well as clarifications of the legal aspects of ICO in these countries. It's difficult to cover all the moments at once, we ask you to be indulgent, we try to do everything in the best possible way! Thank you! Stay tuned!
Thanks for the explanation, I understand everything, but there is a small wish for the marketing team.Let's have more announcements and information in SM. Then there will be no need to ask stupid questions
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Greetings!
 We have a list of prohibited countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Eritrea, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic Of The Congo, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Us Virgin Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Ethiopia.
 All the rest can take part in the ICO.
Thanks, it was just interesting to know the list of countries. Do not plan in the near future reviews? For a long time did not read the information about Saifu

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Walked_by

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

Bounty hunters cry from such the bounty campaign. I'm so sure. The most depressive bounty. The truth with the activation of social media has become better. I can say thank you to the new marketing
I don't think so strictly about the campaign bounty. There will be more news, everything will be fine. I will be happy to read articles on the blog
Walked_by

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies. I am also looking forward for more improvements and new developments of this project. I hope they can attract more investors to participate in the ico sales. Good luck to saifu team

Team is really strong and they got ~22M on the presales. I think they'll be able to get more  and reach the hardcap
I agree! And now we can track the collected amount using a counter on the site. I can say the figures make me happy
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Greetings!
Thanks for the explanation, I understand everything, but there is a small wish for the marketing team.Let's have more announcements and information in SM. Then there will be no need to ask stupid questions

I'm happy with how marketing works. Have you seen the new post on Twitter?
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Greetings!

What do you mean? Now they post information about advisors. Today was the post about Timothy Enneking
gorilazZz

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

by the way, how much funds you are raised?
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

dude, it's on ICO site
gorilazZz

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right
but how much it's in USD?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right

It's also on the website  Smiley

Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right
almost 5.4 mln
gorilazZz

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right

It's also on the website  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/xPkb0Sj.png
thank you very much Smiley
gorilazZz

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

i have another question: is USD payments already available? Smiley
gorilazZz

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Greetings!

What do you mean? Now they post information about advisors. Today was the post about Timothy Enneking
Ennekin-g Saifu-waker
May the 4th be with you Smiley

Sorry, just a joke Smiley
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

i have another question: is USD payments already available? Smiley

As I see in the perconal account, not yet(
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: