Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Great news! Partnership with GCOX

Saifu facilitates crypto-fiat transactions, enhancing accessibility of GCOX’s services

More details in our blog:
https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/gcox-signs-partnership-with-payment-services-provider-saifu

You can discuss the article in our telegram chat https://t.me/saifu_ai
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Congratulations on the saifu coin. With the background of cooperation with the government, the future value can be better and more promising. Smiley Smiley
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Congratulations on the saifu coin. With the background of cooperation with the government, the future value can be better and more promising. Smiley Smiley

Thank you for your support!
Elena2303

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/ru/%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD/saifu/usd
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

You can buy them very cheap at today's price on https://idex.market/eth/sfu @asdlolciterquit . At current price don't know how people can sell when project is working well. Anyway this is real chance to increase the stake of quality tokens. That collaboration with Dash to make is acceptable using the app will have its impact for sure. Release of new apps is significant progress and I will check these apps working.

thank you boopy265420.

So right now it's possible to trade this token only on idex or other decentralized exchanges?
When will this token wil be listed on some other exchange?

Hi there!

Our token is also listed on https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SFU_BTC
All news about the future listings will be available in our https://blog.saifu.ai/ and telegram channel https://t.me/saifu_ai_official
Stay tuned!

thank you for the answer!
I've already joined the official telegram channel.

I really hope that before september there will be a new better exchange, but i know that there are other thing that you want to do before!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

This partnership with GCOX will bring bilateral benefits to both projects. Saifu and its promising business model is well known but seeing the services which new Singapore based partner is going to provide and Saifu to provide it security and transfer facility is great. Saifu is different than many existed platform being licensed holder as payment processor.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Saifu-Bancor Relay Token on Hold Indefinitely

Following recent unfortunate events involving the hacking of Bancor, Saifu has decided to put on hold the creation of an SFU-BNT relay token indefinitely. While Bancor has always been an exciting blockchain project, we had previously been unable to return a positive result from our security audit of the network. Upon careful examination, we identified several possible areas for security issues. The recent hacking raises our level of concern, which we hope will be able to be assuaged once Bancor thoroughly resolves the issue.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Saifu-Bancor Relay Token on Hold Indefinitely

Following recent unfortunate events involving the hacking of Bancor, Saifu has decided to put on hold the creation of an SFU-BNT relay token indefinitely. While Bancor has always been an exciting blockchain project, we had previously been unable to return a positive result from our security audit of the network. Upon careful examination, we identified several possible areas for security issues. The recent hacking raises our level of concern, which we hope will be able to be assuaged once Bancor thoroughly resolves the issue.
Bancor greatly tarnished his reputation, with such amount of money raised and don't care about cyber security is very unprofessional.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Saifu token #SFU has just listed on Coinmarketcap yesterday.
The current price is about $0.05. That is hell. SFU ICO price is $1 => SFU price has dumped to 1/20. We have lost 95% fund.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Saifu Now on #CoinMarketCap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#charts

We're happy to announce that SFU is now listed on Coinmarketcap.com, one of the top websites for cryptocurrencies. This is a major milestone for our project and we look forward to
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

Why Saifu is very cheap ?

shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Why Saifu is very cheap ?

Hello!
We think the situation with the price will gradually stabilise while the product is getting more users and SFU is used as the utility token on the platform. Also the price of SFU is dependent on BTC price and all the market.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

It is accumulation time to get SFU at present market's price. Market price and demand of tokens are correlated and seeing the platform and the development it is clear SFU as token will reach to its true value in future. On the other hand this bearish period can be used for development and when supportive environment returns it will see appreciation automatically.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

It is accumulation time to get SFU at present market's price. Market price and demand of tokens are correlated and seeing the platform and the development it is clear SFU as token will reach to its true value in future. On the other hand this bearish period can be used for development and when supportive environment returns it will see appreciation automatically.

Good day!
Yes, you're right! Thanks for your support  Smiley
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

The current price is about $0.05. That is hell. SFU ICO price is $1 => SFU price has dumped to 1/20. We have lost 95% fund.

so sad come back in this thread after a week and read something like that Sad

Can you tell the exchange in which saifu is listed?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

SFU token is listed on IDAX and IDEX exchanges
You will be able to find a list of exchanges on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#markets
SaZaLo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Being a beta tester i can say SAIFU has already a great product and deliver their promises on time.

Yes, -94% from the ICO price (but eh, ICO started when BTC was 15K +) but i'm sure price will recover step by step as people become aware of the project and test the app.

Since using SAIFU, i do not use Coinbase or Kraken anymore, i buy/sell BTC or ETH for fiat directly in the app, and make wire transfers directly to my usual bank account.

CEO & CTO are trusted, high-level businessmen and technicians, look at who are Evgeny Vigowsky and Alexander Legoshin, you'll see all the confidence we can have in the project.

Go SAIFU, keep up the good work and bring back that price to the level that some of us bought the token Wink
shoa (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Being a beta tester i can say SAIFU has already a great product and deliver their promises on time.

Yes, -94% from the ICO price (but eh, ICO started when BTC was 15K +) but i'm sure price will recover step by step as people become aware of the project and test the app.

Since using SAIFU, i do not use Coinbase or Kraken anymore, i buy/sell BTC or ETH for fiat directly in the app, and make wire transfers directly to my usual bank account.

CEO & CTO are trusted, high-level businessmen and technicians, look at who are Evgeny Vigowsky and Alexander Legoshin, you'll see all the confidence we can have in the project.

Go SAIFU, keep up the good work and bring back that price to the level that some of us bought the token Wink

Thanks! It's nice to hear such warm words! Smiley
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

SFU token is listed on IDAX and IDEX exchanges
You will be able to find a list of exchanges on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#markets

thanks!

so right now is listed only in decentralidez exchange and not in some big exchange.
i think i should (and we should) not worry about this huge drop...
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

and who will return the price of the exchange coin, the team will not engage in speculation on the exchange, the maximum they will try to make a product, if you do not get that will spend fees for labor, and will make the product will be a profit to investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: