Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3826 times)
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

On my opinion trading requires you to have enough time and skills. But bitcoin is good for longterm holding because I beleive that it has a big pontenial in the future.
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
You can hold and get other coins with airdrops help. It's free and the list of profitable airdrops you can find here.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

According to my assumption that keeping Bitcoin can be something good, Bitcoin's charts move much faster,If you are a more technical expert analyst then you can do daily trading...
Anyone can say good bitcoin but they can not pick the best time to buy bitcoin. I can tell that bitcoin has a good future, but to guess its lowest price is a very difficult job. It takes a lot of time to update the news and evaluate its price. I'm wondering about that. Can you share your experience for me?

I think he can use the right time to buy bitcoin in a few hours ago because I see the price is on the bottom and now the price start to increase back. I am not sure this will stay like this but I still wait for what will happen in the market and I hope that people will stay calm to face the worst situation. and now, the price trying to increase more than $7k and I hope that the price will get up high for more so people can sell their bitcoin to make a profit.
Trading is no doubt far more beneficial thing to do and that it can help you in making of a huge amount of money as well without any delay but still it involves a lot of risk as well and that you need to be very much careful while doing trade. Holding is also one of the best ways to do and that it can help you in making of more money but for that you must show little patience and that you need to keep on holding them for longer period.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Both are very profitable, in my opinion. However, I think that holding is working mostly for long term profit, while trading is more profitable in the short run (sometimes long term too). I am doing both of them, holding the most promising coins, and trading some coins and tokens to generate weekly income.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

I prefer to apply both because not always trading you do can always be your benefit there will be a moment to hold the coin you have until the coin sells because you realize if you sell cheap you will only get a loss.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

I think trading and holding are very different. To be a trader you need to learn a lot about this, but to hold - you just have to wait))
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

I think today more people are holding than to trade, because if the current sell will be a loss because now most crypto prices are down. I am still waiting for the price crypto currancy stable, currently difficult to predict price movements

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

In my opinion, these two types are conceptually different. Hold is the most common type of investment in the cryptographic market, based on the characteristics of the market as a source of decentralized supply. Holding for long periods of time to make high profits is the most popular trend. Trading is the job and need to spend more time interested in the market. The best idea is to combine these two types to create effective profits. depending on the time and the market trend to convert the plan accordingly.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

For me i was prefer in holding my tokens for a long term trading since i dont have a good skills in trading i only know some basic on trading so i am prefer to do holding and long term trading. But before that i am studying on which tokens i have to invest to make sure that i wont lose my money.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:02:58 AM

This is depend the level of price was you buy, if you bought in the bottom or oversold area you can holding it in a few month, but if you bought in higher price for the better trade it, because as we know fluctuacion of crypto so high. Learn about technical analysis will help to know when the price on oversold and overbought.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

I think it would be better to trading rather than holding because in trading you can be able to have the opportunity to earn more all you need to do is to buy those tokens that has a high potential.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

in my opinion trading will never always be smooth because it could be your trading stuck at a very expensive price and when you are stuck in the expensive price then you can hold it until the price back up, so I think both are used to get a lot of benefits from trading.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

I think it would be better to trading rather than holding because in trading you can be able to have the opportunity to earn more all you need to do is to buy those tokens that has a high potential.
if have no good mentality better to avoid holding bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.only long term investor that suitable to do this. and we must decided it first whih type of trader we are.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

The goal of most investors generally is to buy low and sell high. This can result in two quite different approaches to equity investing.
One approach is described as "trading." Trading involves following the short-term price fluctuations of different stocks closely and then trying to buy low and sell high. Traders usually decide ahead of time the percentage increase they're looking for before you sell (or decrease before they buy).
While trading has tremendous potential for immediate rewards, it also involves a fair share of risk because a stock may not recover from a downswing within the time frame you'd like—and may in fact drop further in price. In addition, frequent trading can be expensive, since every time you buy and sell, you may pay broker's fees for the transaction. Also, if you sell a stock that you haven't held for a year or more, any profits you make are taxed at the same rate as your regular income, not at your lower tax rate for long-term capital gains.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

If you dont know about expectancy or had to google it you better not trade. Crypto is magical because even if you do not trade fundamentals are on your side. Soon as you think you are smarter than the next guy you usually fall unless you got 10 yrs experience or iq of 150+
telexqwerty

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

https://t.me/theliquidator

This bot will help you double confidence when place buy/sell orders.

For who focus on BTC USD pair. Join in and try it guys. The bot should reach a certain number of followers to release a new report. It's time sensitive due to the volatility of BTC. So the faster we join, the earlier we get the report to act on time.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

If you dont know about expectancy or had to google it you better not trade. Crypto is magical because even if you do not trade fundamentals are on your side. Soon as you think you are smarter than the next guy you usually fall unless you got 10 yrs experience or iq of 150+

maybe if we cannot trade, we can be a holder for many coins and we don't have to do trade in daily because I don't think that we can make a profit if we don't have any knowledge in trading. it is better to hold if we don't know much about trading so we can sit down and watch the price is up and down and sell if we think we are making a profit. by doing this over and over, we can make a lot of profit in the end and I guess we don't have to learn more about trading.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Trading and holding are two distinct practices and should be entered based on the skill of an individual. Trading, unlike holding is more time consuming and does require skills. Both practices, yields profit, but I  prefer trading because when i'm trading at a loss, I could decide to then hold.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lilli2

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Buy at the lowest price at the beginning of the year, HODLING all year round and sell in December. It works. verified Cool
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

both are equally profitable, now I'm holding back everything I bought yesterday, I want to make a big profit by holding it for several years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: