Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Actually, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. I prefer invest it, because profitable and easy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

I am not an expert, just a user. So here's my opinion as amateur. Actually I did not just choose bitcoin as an investment, I also choose some other altcoin. But bitcoin is the main thing for me, because the price is high and tend to be stable than other coins.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

I am not an expert, just a user. So here's my opinion as amateur. Actually I did not just choose bitcoin as an investment, I also choose some other altcoin. But bitcoin is the main thing for me, because the price is high and tend to be stable than other coins.
I am new to bitcoin earnings too and i also need more knowledge about bitcoin earnings, but as what I further observed that mostly people choose bitcoin because it has the highest value among all the coins and it has a strong foundation in crypto world because this coin is the king of all the coins and every coins are affected by its movement.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

At first I did not know at all about bitcoin, but I heard my friend's success story dabbling with bitcoin. Then I chose bitcoin to prove what my friend once said. Finally I feel the benefits, yes bitcoin give a profit and change my life.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so it doesnt depend on any one economy, this makes bitcoin somewhat resistant to economy crashes. I also chose bitcoin cuz it was pretty easy to keep my money safe, no need to trust any third party or pay any fees to the banks. Also, due to volatility of bitcoin, I get a good profit which is just as good if not better than the interest provided by banks.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
i choose it because first i can use this to pay my bills and i can use this to send some money to others and so very fast than banks or atm and i choose this because this bitcoin helps me a lot to get more money or to get more income and because if this my life our life has changed into a good things i can buy anything that i want.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose to try bitcoin since I heard positive  and negative  comments  about it.  And I have a friend  who earned a lot because  of bitcoin thats why I tried investing  in it and see how far it will bring.  As of now I earned profit from bitcoin.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

At first i choose bitcoin because it has a lot of people who says thank you to bitcoin because it help a lot of people .. So when i have no work , stressed about school and stressed about the how to earn money in easy way .. And that's it i choose bitcoin because it is the trusted coin ..
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

I choose bitcoin because of my relatives they choose it because of the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that help to the people ,, of course my relatives . My relatives is supporting bitcoin and me also.  Because i knew that bitcoin is the one that help people to be come rich someday and to reach people they're goals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Most people need money to live and enjoy life, everyone involved in bitcoin has the same goal that is changing their lives. And especially in this market every age can be involved to make money, from young to old, all they need is bitcoin knowledge and perseverance to work. this is my own opinion.
yfekolpace

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Because its fun! and you can make money by just investing in it. Because it is popular and more expensive then other coins.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

you are the best chooser the most appropriate choose bitcoin as your favorite forum with high bitcoin price, I am a bitcoin user but not a bitcoin expert because I feel still learning bitcoin. bitcoin is good if used for investment get two or even triple interest and can also be used wherever you want because it can be used in the world.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

I chose this BTC because my friends joining in btc she got a business and her life was change. when i ask he till me to join this btc for your future. so i decide to join her to grab this opportunities.
Bitcoin does make a lot of change in many life. And it is certain that bitcoin has brought money to many people around the world. We should thanks Sastoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is a new change in our life and there are still many possibilities for us to make money with bitcoin
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

I choose bitcoin because my friend told me so. But it doesn't end there because i also do my own research and yes he's right. Bitcoin can help you in so many ways especially in financial aspects.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

I choose bitcoin because my friend told me so. But it doesn't end there because i also do my own research and yes he's right. Bitcoin can help you in so many ways especially in financial aspects.
We have the same situation, I am also convinced by my colleagues to join earning bitcoin. However, like what you said I am also conducting some research, study and understood what really is it. I am also asking them about its features and how can we gain and earn bitcoin. I chose bitcoin because I find it really true and a lot of my colleagues were stable financially with the help of earning bitcoin.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

Definitely  I agree with you. Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I agree with you, because bitcoin price growth is very fast, so we can get a lot of profit by investing .bitcoin also provides many ways to get it, with one signature campaign. which makes them who do not have a permanent job, but has a busy work that still produces without having to bother.

There's a lot of cryptocurrency choices but i choose only bitcoin because this is the most trusted and known investment that provide a good profit returns.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Not only me but many people also choose bitcoin to invest because these people have confidence in this virtual currency, now many people think that Bitcoin will likely increase this year and they focus a lot into this currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.

off course, bitcoin can accept every one in every country in future.
Of course, we all hope that we can use bitcoin directly so it does not require fiat, but everything will be missed this year, if bitcoin can survive at a price above $ 15k, then it will happen soon, but if the price at the end of this year under $ 5000 it will be difficult to make bitcoin globally accepted.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

The main reason I choose bitcoin because it is easy to use, safe and certainly cheaper when compared with transactions in the banks, and most importantly the bitcoin price continues to rise so if we hold for a long time then we will get big profits.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: