Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
It is gaining wide popularity and it seems that most people are talking about it. I choose Bitcoin because same with most of the people here, i also want to earn huge profit on investing to Bitcoin since its market value is continuously grkwing and becoming more expemsive. It is now havong a market value of 12000 USD, and it still keep rising, so surely profit will be earned from investing at this point.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

Because it is an anonymous currency and it is an asset that could grow as years past. It has many good features that make me hooked on it wit addition to its high value.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

Why? Instead of relaxing here at our house whele searching a job my friend told me to join here in bitcoin. Because he said even if you are not goverment employee you could ear much higher than them. Then I tried and I dont regret that I join here because I'm really satisfied of what I earn. And maybe I will not work in any work. I will give my fulltime here in bitcoin.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

Generally speaking and this is the reason also of everyone I think in why the chose Bitcoin is because of money. Money that they can generate from it through different bitcoin activities. In long term investing, the return of investment is what they want. In trading, the income of buying low selling high is what they wany. In mining, the bitcoina mined which can be converted to cash is what they want. In signature campaign, the pay outs per post or per week is what they want.

In short, the reason of choosing Bitcoin is because we want money.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

Why? Instead of relaxing here at our house whele searching a job my friend told me to join here in bitcoin. Because he said even if you are not goverment employee you could ear much higher than them. Then I tried and I dont regret that I join here because I'm really satisfied of what I earn. And maybe I will not work in any work. I will give my fulltime here in bitcoin.
Why? For us to gain even if were just in our house. For us to have an extra income even if we are just searching a job that really suits to us. I choose bitcoin for me to gain something that I myself can help with my family through everything. I choose this for me to support my studies by my own. I join this not to impressed others that I already have a job. I choose and join this for my own good. For me to learn on how to save even just a small amount of money that I can use for my future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency, i choose bitcoin to have an investment because i believe on tits whitepapper and capability to attract people and investors to get its own value rise on the market, bitcoin is one of the best to invest because its supplies are limited even the demands is growing so high, having bitcoin will secure a growth on my money even doing nothing in just short times or even a long time.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

why do I choose bitcoin, because I think bitcoin has a higher exchange rate compared to other coins and the price is always up from time to time
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

I think I also choose bitcoin because of it has the best way to earn money while staying at home. and I can't do anything about it that's why when I join bitcoin I really like it.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

For me, I choose bitcoin because they way you can do it and the many ways how you can earn it. I want to use bitcoin to start a new investment or to buy the things that I want. Also, I want to gain bitcoin and convert it into money. I know that bitcoin has a high price and still increasing. Even bitcoin has an unstable price I know that it can still become very expensive. Smiley
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:15 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is willing to help who wants to participate in activities toward a helpful and meaningful discussion.
I choose bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency and i always choose bitcoin because my friend told me that bitcoin can totally help me to earn many profit and it was true because of bitcoin i am now earning many money and my family is very proud of me and i also proud with myself because i can now have a better future because of bitcoin.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

I choose bitcoin, simply because it gives chance to other who are open in an investment. Who willing to grab the opportunity to have a small business that you can really said that it is a profitable one. Aside from that bitcoib has a lot of feature that really makes you life more convinient. Like for example uaing bitcoin in paying bills and buying load.
So there a lot of benefits that we can get from BTC.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

I choose bitcoin, simply because it gives chance to other who are open in an investment. Who willing to grab the opportunity to have a small business that you can really said that it is a profitable one. Aside from that bitcoib has a lot of feature that really makes you life more convinient. Like for example uaing bitcoin in paying bills and buying load.
So there a lot of benefits that we can get from BTC.
I think also so, but can investment, bitcoin can also be in use to pay the bills etc, then we will be in facilitates with it, and bitcoin too easy to in understand and the value of great make increasingly interested to continue to get bitcoin
ForeverSmall

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

i choose bitcoin because it price is raising day by day with amzing percentage
you should invest in it now
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

i choose bitcoin because it price is raising day by day with amzing percentage
you should invest in it now

I choose bitcoin because of its price that can leave you in awe and can definitely change your financial status in life. It is the leading cryptocurrency and there are so many ways in which you can earn bitcoin too which means many ways to possibly change your life too!
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
First of all, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency so it is not surprising for people to be interested into such crypto. The kncrease on its market value is what attracted me to choose it as a crypto and as an investment. Why? somply because it is what making Bitcoin profitable for its users and investors.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

"Experts" in the eye of non-users. But for other users, we are just like anyone else. We are just regular users. If you're looking for bitcoin experts, you should find them on reddit or in Slack, there's hundreds of thousands of people here and it's impossible that literally every single one of us are experts. Most are still starting out since it's just recently when bitcoin has been hyped heavily.

You are dumb if you don't have bitcoin but you have other altcoins. You are dumb if you have all of your money in other coins. Why? Because bitcoin is the base of all those cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin moves, the prices of those coins are moving as well. In the long run, bitcoin has the most support. The altcoins that we have today doesn't have any sure future especially the new ones. Only the top altcoins have actual users. The rest of the coins were made for gamblers. Sure there are coins that have actual audiences and actual users, but for the most part, those coins are used mainly in trading sites.

When the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of those coins (in bitcoin terms) are going down and we don't know if they are going back up. It's like those coins can just die for no reason.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
True, in my own perspective Bitcoin is the foundation of the modern source of income it may not shocjlk me if another cryptocurrency may will sprout. I choose Bitcoin since this is the type of currency that is very efficient especially for a type of person like me, I am not capable enough to enter business which involves money, and Bitcoin is very free.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Our world is improving day by day and some of the innovations being made are in the field of technology. I consider bitcoin as one of the greatest innovation that has been made for the world to have ease in transactions and holding of money. I chose bitcoin because I can clearly see that it is going to be the future currency that all of us are going to use. It would be a big advantage for me to use it now so that I wouldn't have a hard time as the transition occurs.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it's the easiest way to earn more money/profit, to help my family for there problem.Bitcoin is the best online job. It will help your mind to answer the question that you don't know, So that you will get your mind to the answer better.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because the profit I may gain here is really big and can exceed my expectation. Another thing is because the profit I may gain here is free from extra payments since bitcoin is not being handled by the government. I also chose bitcoin because of its volatility which makes it more exciting since there is a huge possibility that your income will rise but may also fall. Bitcoin is the future so I should have it earlier than the others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: