Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Yeah, These are few of the major advantages that people are enjoying by using bitcoin and this is the reason why so many people are after bitcoin. I am myself after collecting bitcoin s much as possible for me because of its amazing tendency of increasing in value over short time. Moreover as you mentioned, the decentralized nature of bitcoin is really very great. You are the sole owner of your currency.

Why I choose bitcoin? Its too easy to explain, it is because of easy transaction. Through this I can gain such a huge amount of money where I can use this through financial use. I choose bitcoin because of the price on this. It continue on increasing and while the price continue to increase, then bitcoin too will continue to help many people. I choose this for me to help my family, to help other people and for me to support my study on my own. I was enjoying this kind of job. While I gain something through this, I also learn a lesson because of this, thats why I choose this.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Yeah, These are few of the major advantages that people are enjoying by using bitcoin and this is the reason why so many people are after bitcoin. I am myself after collecting bitcoin s much as possible for me because of its amazing tendency of increasing in value over short time. Moreover as you mentioned, the decentralized nature of bitcoin is really very great. You are the sole owner of your currency.

Why I choose bitcoin? Its too easy to explain, it is because of easy transaction. Through this I can gain such a huge amount of money where I can use this through financial use. I choose bitcoin because of the price on this. It continue on increasing and while the price continue to increase, then bitcoin too will continue to help many people. I choose this for me to help my family, to help other people and for me to support my study on my own. I was enjoying this kind of job. While I gain something through this, I also learn a lesson because of this, thats why I choose this.
Well i think everybody should choose bitcoin because it is really proven and tested and it really make some people become  more motivated  because they see new hope on choosing bitcoin.I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and it really give as a great profit that was really amazing.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I choose bitcoin because it is useful in everything. I choose bitcoin because I know it can secure future or should I say it can change our lives forever. Bitcoin is really a big help because we can pay bill through this. We can book a ticket if we want to travel everywhere. It is really easy. Through bitcoin, I always help my parents on everything especially through financial and Im really thankful for this.
Well for me bitcoin is a friend thats why i choose this one as my partner it helps a lot for me and lot of people trust this organization theirs no word i can say about bitcoin only a friend. Friend word for me means everything in this world and us i experience this helps me a lot and a lot of people also. If you i don't have any balance I'm not worried because i know i have my partner who will save me in time.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

the answer is simple. why people chose bitcoins? simply because it is the mother of all crypto currencies. the stability of bitcoin is there already. i may try to invest in altcoins but the majority will always be in bitcoins. i wouldn't risk my money in investing a coins that i am sure that if i will gain profit from it.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I can see the world of currency transitioning alresdy in to being digital which will surely make living easier than ever. The large amount of profit that I may get also from it helps me in providing all my needs since it enables me to have a job without any limitations. The transparency and the volatility also made me attracted to it because I know both will help me benefit things in the future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:51:29 AM

The only reason I chose Bitcoin was because I heard something new and wondered. It's been a long time since but my story is that way. That's why I always have the same scare.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

I have chosen bitcoin for it has something everyone looked forward too. We get to earn very big more than we have expectes to have. We all can witness how bitcoin changes that goes higher and higher as time passes by. It is a very big help to anyone who has put their interest on it. It has been helping a lot of people who has been with bitcoin for years. We also believe that cashlesa society is much efficient and there is this bitcoin who would be of great help when time comes like this. We all believe bitcoin is the key to our success. We should know how to invest, store and trade bitcoin which can possibly double our income. So this is such a very great blessing. That 8s why i chose bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Why not to choos bitcoin? It is so helpful in many aspects of my life especially in the financial aspect of my life. Also can help me in the social aspect because when i have enough money i have the opportunity to join my friends to hang out anywhere and improve my socialization. It helps me also to give money fast or in payment because using ibitcoin the transaction is so fast enough to satisfy me.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

Personally, I prefer bitcoin because I feel safe investing on it. Isn't the usual quality of an option to have the credibility and a sense of security whenever people choose? The good thing about bitcoin is it started years ago and is still active until now. Therefore, it is highly secure and it cannot just disappear or die.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

Actually I didn't choose bitcoin, I just accidentally found bitcoin when I am searching for some jobs online. There once a friend who offered me to have btc by just signing up for a exchanger site. There I started to do some online work that gives free btc. I am happy that I met bitcoin....

rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

Im a bitcoin users but im not expert. I choose bitcoin as my side line or part time job to learn more or to gain more knowledge about trading and investing. And most especially its help me in my financial problems and needs.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

I choose bitcoin, because of the income you can get into it. I’m a student that needs an extra income to support my financial, daily bills and pay my tuition fee. Bitcoin has a tremendous amount that you can earn plenty of money through it. Also, there are many ways to obtain bitcoin, and you can try it all if you want, but me I just doing or join signature campaigns to earn bitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

Why not choose bitcoin if it is the legend among all cryptocurrencies. And besides if we are going to understand the current situation and the past on how the bitcoin is rising continuously and even at the moment of its fall the last time that china banned bitcoin. With this kind of bitcoin undeniable greatness from the past and in this present time no wonder most of the investors fell in love to it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Why not choose bitcoin if it is the legend among all cryptocurrencies. And besides if we are going to understand the current situation and the past on how the bitcoin is rising continuously and even at the moment of its fall the last time that china banned bitcoin. With this kind of bitcoin undeniable greatness from the past and in this present time no wonder most of the investors fell in love to it.

Well i chose it because it's simply the one that opened me up to cryptocurrencies and the vast possibilities and opportunities it presents. It actually provides for my needs now and it made life quite easier than when i was working a regular day job

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Bitcoin is a job and more simpler. Bitcoin for me is like a future that seems to preach happy news or wide opened opportunities to earn money that can boost personal finances.
Well yeah who's not interested.. if indeed many advantages that are already proven, let alone the price is soaring so high till nowadays. I don't want to be far from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a much easier form of earning money just what this guy said in his post. Whether you are a pro or just a newbie in this field, the only things that you want to watch out always are the price and demand for bitcoin. Also, even tho stocks are available, bitcoin is a much safer investment. You just need to have enough capital to back it up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin brought about crypto currency and there is no any other crypto currency related that the value can be compared with that of Bitcoin as at today and in time to come. Bitcoin still remain the future of crypto currency and its adoption ib recent time is unprecedented world over.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

People choose bitcoins due to various benefits of bitcoins and blockchain network, bitcoin is a virtual currency as well as a good investment option, this bitcoin currency has the capability to give you more profits as we can see from the previous statistical study of bitcoin and blockchain network. Bitcoin community attracts more user's every day due to high transparency, anonymity and duplication of bitcoins is not possible unlike fiat currencies and moreover the bitcoin network is a decentralized and there is no party situation involved in transacting all over the world.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

Important technological advancement (database immutability) and seeing it applied as a currency is interesting.

Bitcoin has unique nature which is designed to enlighten the lives of people and it has given trillions of profit to the people and the main reason people are crazy about bitcoin is that it give them freedom to earn as much as they can and smart people are making huge money out of this digital money and that day will be no far when people will demand to implement bitcoin system all over the world and that will be awesome.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

When I started to hop in to bitcoin what I like about it is the anonymity, there's no need for someone to include an information that's related to the sender and as well as the receiver. People today will not understand on how bitcoin works today, everyone is looking to bitcoin as an investment rather than using it as a digital currency on what it's intended to be used. I can't deny that fact since bitcoin is growing and it's really a great investment that anyone can have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

I choose bitcoin because of it makes income even in a small amount. As we can see today its price increases and most of us are using bitcoin for fast transacions, and good investment that anyone can have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: