Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

Hi,

I think that the reasons for chosing bitcoin are the same for almost everyone..
It is a new playfield, full of opportunities. It is risky but at the same time entertaining because we feel like we are discvering a new place... As it is no longer possible on Earth, it is a great thing to do digitally.

Of course, we all hope we can e rich thanks to bitcoin but actually I think it is rather a community of experimenters, willing to see "what can be developped next"!

didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

I think that bitcoin is a great revolution in the world of currencies. I am really condsidering it as a style of life.
In fact, i chose bitcoin for a lot of reasons; first for being a virtual currency wich is easier to win than cash. Second, there are too many ways to win bitcoin through the internet in differents websites. Third, there is no tax about it and fourth, you do not need diploma or experience to work and win money.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

I chose bitcoin because I can earn money during my free time by bitcoining. It doesn't require much time and it is easy to earn money, you just have to be good at answering questions in english. It comes in a handy.
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

I choose bitcoin i know this is very easy to invest and easy to used compared to other forms of online payment system,bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency made easy to people want to invest.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

I choose bitcoin because it gives many job like trading,  investing,  and campaigns.  Its price is also growing rapidly. 
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

Well, I like bitcoin not because I gain or earn because of it and it turns me to have financial freedom but I like bitcoin the way it is secured and can't be copied, it has huge potential that it will grow up more and  it may be used by whole world or every citizen of the world. I like it too because it is decentralized and no one owns or manipulate bitcoin even the government although they can provide some regulations about it or in the worst case it would be banned for using in a certain countries.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is the more stable coin and bitcoin is more safest to invest.  I earned more in bitcoin it gives me more profit thanthe other coins. bitcoin has more potentional to grow and stay in the market long. thay why i choose bitcoin than the other coins.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is an occupation and more straightforward. Bitcoin for me resembles a future that appears to lecture cheerful news or wide opened chances to procure cash that can support individual funds.

Well better believe it who's not intrigued.. in the event that surely many points of interest that are as of now demonstrated, not to mention the cost is taking off so high till these days. I would prefer not to be a long way from bitcoin.
regan101

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

Bitcoin is an occupation and more straightforward. Bitcoin for me resembles a future that appears to lecture cheerful news or wide opened chances to procure cash that can support individual funds.

Well better believe it who's not intrigued.. in the event that surely many points of interest that are as of now demonstrated, not to mention the cost is taking off so high till these days. I would prefer not to be a long way from bitcoin.
For me, the main reason I chose bitcoin is so that I could have an alternative way to earn money which doesn’t really take too much effort to work at. You can earn money through bitcoin just by grinding, but you can earn more money the more work you put into bitcoin. I also chose bitcoin because it is continually evolving, and by that I mean that the value of bitcoin is rapidly growing over the years. so without a doubt, bitcoin can be revolutionary.
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

Bitcoin the first cryptocurrency and a best alternative online payment, it is also a great investment tool to increase wealth or just to create a profitable passive income both online and on the ground.
Neddie1908

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:42:20 PM

The reason why I chose bitcoing is that I would like to have another way to earn income or an alternative to have my own income. Having more income is a must for me as student because of all the projects I have to do that is why I wanted to grab any opportunity that I could get to generate income that's why I choose bitcoin

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

maybe first I saw some friends have succeeded when deepening this bitcoin and the result was unbearable then now I want to try my luck as has been done by my friend .. hopefully goddess fortuna siding to me hahahahaha ...

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

I chose bitcoin because in bitcoin i can gain a large profit and make an income. And also by choosing bitcoin i learned many things including how to trade, how to save, how to gain and by learning this 3, I can now manage myself in bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
eshak15

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:27:37 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is easy to play and help to repair the financial status. I think it give me some profit in a short time. it is very easy to learn some knowledge and money. I like to do it.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

Because it is a very usefull than other digital payment methods or liquid cash money and bank payments. It's very easy to take from exchange web sites and send it to your friends, family, web site payments and etc.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

The reason can be seen in the value right now and this is not over yet.
Someday it will grew more and will be use with international transactions.
I chose to hold more  bitcoin because I know it will be valuable someday. We are lucky to be doing this right now instead of those that will just get it when it is all known already.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Everyone has a different choice. If asked why choose Bitcoin, I see the crypto BTC is the most stable growth, worth holding and invest. According to Coinmarketcap, in the past 3 months, BTC has grown very strong. If 3 months ago, holding big BTC, now become millionaires.  Tongue

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Everyone has a different choice. If asked why choose Bitcoin, I see the crypto BTC is the most stable growth, worth holding and invest. According to Coinmarketcap, in the past 3 months, BTC has grown very strong. If 3 months ago, holding big BTC, now become millionaires.  Tongue
I am always choosing what is the best and for me through the years and based on the testimonials of all people here is that bitcoin is really the great crypto so I'll choose it rather than taking risk in other coins, a lot of investors here including businessman so I know that they have seen the potential income that they will get here so do I.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

Well, I choose bitcoin because few things;

1. Bitcoin value growth which getting more and more valuable every day.
2. Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is decentralized, fast, secure, and acceptable globally.  
3. Bitcoin has no borders or boundaries, it is completely free currency over the internet and everyone can use it.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: