Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:43:11 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because of its good features and capabilities that can help me earn my own money. Not all cryptocurrencies have some good features thats why they are not being used by people. Instead they use those cryptocurrencies that can benefit them a lot and help them with ther financial needs. Nowadays, bitcoin's price is continuously rising and more people are planning to invest in bitcoin because of its capability to grow its price up to 1000%.
Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

I choice bitcoin because their are a lot of things and benefits that they give us like bitcoin can support my family and children to give their financial and I give them anything that them favor what they like?,and bitcoin give us to make our dreams come true like buying a car and a houses, bitcoin is the beat currency in crypto currency,bitcoin have a high value to make many many more money.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

Among other crypto currencies bitcoin has the highest value in the market,and due to its price,many people use it for thier personal needings and other things.Bitcoin has a huge amount of value in our country and its really surprising thats why i choose it than other crypto currencies.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

Bitcoin is the king. It's the most established crypto. Altcoin will not exist or worthless if it isn't because of bitcoin. There are many reasons I could think of but the top reason I would say is PROFITS.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:56 AM

everyone want to earn more and more in their life easily and according to me this only possible while working with bitcoin because working with bitcoin is very easy and have no such big risk while also we can earn huge money in very short duration of time because price of bitcoin is very high that is why i choose bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

There is one reason I chose Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a new technology. I can transfer my investment if new technology emerges like Bitcoin now. Blockchain technology looks very dynamic and young, so there are many projects on Blockchain

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

everyone want to earn more and more in their life easily and according to me this only possible while working with bitcoin because working with bitcoin is very easy and have no such big risk while also we can earn huge money in very short duration of time because price of bitcoin is very high that is why i choose bitcoin.

I choose bitcoin because it helps that much. Everyone wants to earn a huge amount of money to live their life with a wealth. I too wanted that but right now, I will take care first of my family because they are my wealth, I choose this to earn more and more and to have an extra income to support my study. I choose bitcoin not only to become rich, but I choose this because I can help my family, I can support our financial needs even just a small thing, and especially I can help other people that really need this kind of job.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:02 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Bitcoin is the King of crypto currencies and if anyone chose to invest in crypto currencies, its only bitcoin he will opt for. I opted for bitcoin because it is going higher and gaining popularity. It seems to me that it has a future.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because it is on mainstream right now. Bitcoin is now gaining worldwide popularity nowadayd. The users and investors of it is having huge profit and i think it is what makes more people interested to it. In the future, I believe that it will be legal to most of the countries and more people will be able to use it not only as an invetsment but also a currency.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

Let me be very plain with you, why I choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies is that 1 bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies and at that bitcoin is the best among them all in term's of potential values and ability to remain very volatile in nature and still sustain a steady price rise in the exchange market over the US dollars and the rest.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:13 AM

I chose bitcoin simply because it changes my whole life. It helped a lot to me, financially. This has a purpose which is to earn a lot bigger compared to having a regular job. We all can see how fast growing the community who joined bitcoin because their lives also has changed because of it. At present, we all know how the exchange value changes that fast. Even in a short span of time we can observe it goes higher and higher. So who would not want to choose bitcoin? Where in fact we are earning big and at the same time we learn a lot of things. if we strive harder and put so much effort everything is truly possible through bitcoin. It is a blessing where everyone is very thankful of.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

Let me be very plain with you, why I choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies is that 1 bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies and at that bitcoin is the best among them all in term's of potential values and ability to remain very volatile in nature and still sustain a steady price rise in the exchange market over the US dollars and the rest.
Those thing maybe will stay just temporary because in the long term, it will change or bitcoin will get replaced by another type of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the best right now because of the potential and all the things that it have right now like the technology, community and so on but we need to be practical to not trust bitcoin 100% because if we will put all of our money in bitcoin then it might be resulting a bad future for us.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is easy. for investment, trading, and transactions is also easy. without going through the bank, bitcoin could include transactions to the world. besides, bitcoin security is also guaranteed. balances stored in bitcoin purses, are difficult to trace and privacy is guaranteed.
I think that's the reason I chose bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
I choose bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin is very trusted by many people so i am confident when i choose bitcoin, because i know that in the future bitcoin can help me to achieve all of my dreans, and i choose bitcoin because the value or the price of it is increasing very well so in that way i can make many money from it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

I choose bitcoin because of bitcoin fluctuation and i can make money with bitcoin trading.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I choose bitcoin because it is useful in everything. I choose bitcoin because I know it can secure future or should I say it can change our lives forever. Bitcoin is really a big help because we can pay bill through this. We can book a ticket if we want to travel everywhere. It is really easy. Through bitcoin, I always help my parents on everything especially through financial and Im really thankful for this.
Choosing Bitcoin instead of other alternative coins make me feel more secure, because of its longevity. It has been in the market for almost a decade and it continues to prove its stability. It also helps me a lot in doing some of my daily transaction much easier and more simple. By participating in bitcoin signature campaigns, consider it as one of the best way of earning while learning what the future have install for us.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

I choose bitcoin for good enough from my own. Because bitcoin really helps me through a lot of. Specially when I got my token rewards,. I feel good and feel lucky to have an online job like this. It give's me more chance and hope specially an opportunity to earn a lot of well.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

Why did you choose bitcoin? I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives me more advantages especially in finance and bitcoin is a trusted e-commerce to my knowledge. In addition, bitcoin also teaches me to control finances. Although bitcoin is the digital currency but it's the same as the money we hold everyday. so the effect is also the same as managing our own money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

I choose Bitcoin because i found the potiental and profits in it that i couldn't find in anything else.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

You made the right choice to ask in here. I am a user but not an expert in bitcoin but i still have my reason why i choose bitcoin.One of my reason is that it has a high value than other coins. We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests and also it can be used around the world.
If you are going to deal with cryptocurreny in your very first time, starting on bitcoin is the nest way we could do so that we could start strong in doing investments, transactions and trading so that we could earn. And to choose Bitcoin as a primer crypto-currency we will used is a natural thing becasue bitcoin is somehow functions a universal currency in terms of crypto-currency becasue it gives the value of other crypto-currency or altcoin on the market. So starting investing to bitcoin could give us an opportunity to earn and to have profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: