News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

I so glad to join you at the early stage of the project and see your progress! I hope you succeed!

Our team is strong and our ambitions are very high! Be sure, we'll do everything for the progress of our project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

IQeon preSale in progress right now.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of the gaming future! Wish you good luck!

expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Hi!
If you developing Ether based system, then you support smart contracts?
For what?
For example, for support of disputes between players. This the gaming PVP platform, right?

You are absolutely right!
Thank you for support.
Like gaming disputes without cheating? Something new Grin

Yes, our system is not for cheaters  Cool
Good for me. Blockchain technologies don't get tired to impress with the breadth and usefulness of the application

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

Hi!
If you developing Ether based system, then you support smart contracts?
For what?
For example, for support of disputes between players. This the gaming PVP platform, right?

You are absolutely right!
Thank you for support.
Like gaming disputes without cheating? Something new Grin

Yes, our system is not for cheaters  Cool
Good for me. Blockchain technologies don't get tired to impress with the breadth and usefulness of the application
you're right, all that smart contracts, anonymity, transparency. Believe me, games will become more honest
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

IQeon preSale in progress right now.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of the gaming future! Wish you good luck!

Only 3 days left ?
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

What's the matter to invest in it? I'm gamer

You can monetize your skills in IQeon platform.
And... it's a future... Wink

So the better I play - the more I earn?  I'll tell it my mom Grin

Grin Grin
Something like this. With help of our structure, you can earn real money!

huh, good answers

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:07:51 PM

OMG...more than 80K investments!

Good start, IQeon!

Thank you.

32.88% of presale pool already sold.
Hurry up, 4 days left

32%? Sounds great!

Yes, yesterday when I checked the site, investments was for 80K and now they are doubled!
IQeon will get funded for sure.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

IQeon project looks like it is going to be gamers favourite. Just visited the website and I can confirm that the project is on point. Presale doing very well. I will keep following its progress.
lordyyk

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

IQeon project looks like it is going to be gamers favourite. Just visited the website and I can confirm that the project is on point. Presale doing very well. I will keep following its progress.
I'm too sure they will collect funds, I support the project
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

Yes, yesterday when I checked the site, investments was for 80K and now they are doubled!
IQeon will get funded for sure.

I'm too sure they will collect funds, I support the project

Thank you for your support, guys!
We are doing everything from our side to bring you the best product!

waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

Hi, how do you plan to support the token price?
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

IQeon Is Planning to Adopt Smart Contract Technology to Facilitate the Productivity of the Platform

IQeon - an ecosystem that integrates games, applications and services based on intellectual competitions between the users (Player vs Player). To confirm the invariability and reliability of the conditions of each competition (bet), as well as to ensure their implementation, developers have implemented Smart contracts. The technology works on the basis of Ethereum blockchain, as well as the platform's own token - IQN.

What is a smart contract?

Smart contract technology is widely used in many spheres beginning from governmental, running unbiased elections and ending up with finances, concluding business contracts. This is a special protocol designed for parties to participate in negotiations, check the terms, implement agreements and monitor the performance of the contract. Everything is provided on automated basis due to the Blockchain technology. The implementation of smart contracts allows the participants making reliable, monitored and irreversible transactions without the involvement of third parties. The smart contract contains all the information about the terms of the contract, and guarantees that the actions provided by the contract are performed automatically.

We are one of the first solutions at the world’s scale to allow organizing PvP competitions on fixed conditions and assure the players of getting the winning payment instantly through the Smart contract technology. Thus, the winning is automatically transferred to the player’s wallet. Also users can connect to any online games (from chess to Warcraft), which take place outside the platform. This is possible thanks to the open API of the IQeon gaming platform. Enjoy the game, improve your intellectual skills and monetize your achievements!

Dear friends, we also would like to remind you to follow our news through social networks and the messaging channels and support us by purchasing IQN during the tokens presale that lasts until December 24, 2017! There is very little time left, don’t miss your chance!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

Hi, how do you plan to support the token price?

Hello

The number of tokens is limited and no more will be released. Respectively, the more people connected to the IQeon ecosystem, the greater the turnover of IQN game tokens, which indicates the company's revenue increase, and directly affects the cost of the IQN token. The demand for IQN will grow due to the connection to new eco-system IQeon of new applications and games, both partner and properly developed. By the end of 2018, their number will be at least 1000.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

Enjoy awesome VIDEO about IQeon

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

We are glad to announce that we’ve already attained impressive results! 55% of the planned amount of money has been collected already!
As you know, in 3 days-time the presale of IQN will stop. You still have the opportunity to support IQeon decentralized PvP gaming platform and participate in the tokens sale! Don’t miss your chance to buy Tokens with 50% discount

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

IQeon provides a wide range of advantages to gamers and game developers.

1. IQeon SDK is open source

This posts tends to highlight the SDK provided by IQeon to facilitate the development of games and apps compatible with the platform. The IQeon SDK opens up numerous possibilities for the games programmers to save money, efforts and bring the final product to the end-users as soon as possible. IQeon platform provides the set of ready-made, frameworks, scenarios and game tool kits.

2. Small commission fees

IQeon offers a very decent commission fee when the game development company decides to get the revenue. Unlike to 30% commission being taken by App Store or Google Play, we are offering 10% commission when you exchange IQN, the platform tokens into fiat money.

3. Game developer receives the commission form each bet

In case the game you developed is placed on IQeon platform and the players are betting on the results of some competitions, the developers get the commission from every bet made.

Stay tuned, follow our latest news and send us your inquiries for cooperation. We value every user and partner. Moreover, right now we are running our pre-ICO. Buy IQN with the 50% discount, the offer is valid until December 24, 2017!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

IQeon tokens presale is almost finished, the biggest part of the funds is raised! Hurry up to purchase IQN with a 50% discount while they are still available!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:25 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 10:18:06 AM by IQeon

IQeon Pre-ICO is Closed Ahead of Time

Dear friends, we are happy to announce that the rest of IQN issued for the presale has been purchased through a lavish investment (7.4 BTC) by one of our supporters. Due to that the smart contract is closed and the payments are not taken anymore.

Dear investors, everyone who made transactions that didn’t go through and came back to you before you see this news post would still obtain IQN equal to the sum invested.  

Please, write to our support through Telegram channel, send us an inquiry to our email or go with the online consultant. Provide your open-key wallet data and you will get IQN with the 50% discount as it was during the pre-ICO (1 ETH = 700 IQN).

Due to the strong interest from your side to the project, we decided to provide a special offer for you. Additional IQeon tokens presale starts on January 8th! Don’t miss your chance!

Stay tuned to get more details about the project and the conditions of the additional IQeon tokens presale.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

Dear friends, we are happy to announce that the rest of IQN issued for the presale has been purchased through a lavish investment (7.4 BTC) by one of our supporters. Due to that the smart contract is closed and the payments are not taken anymore.

Dear investors, everyone who made transactions that didn’t go through and came back to you before you see this news post would still obtain IQN equal to the sum invested. 

Please, write to our support through Telegram channel, send us an inquiry to our email or go with the online consultant. Provide your open-key wallet data and you will get IQN with the 50% discount as it was during the pre-ICO (1 ETH = 700 IQN).

Due to the strong interest from your side to the project, we decided to provide a special offer for you. Additional IQeon tokens presale starts on January 8th! Don’t miss your chance!

Stay tuned to get more details about the project and the conditions of the additional IQeon tokens presale.

Congrats guys!

99.82% of the preset target is amazing result!

We all will wait to see the surprising round of pre-sale @ January 8th.

Until then - Happy Holidays to all!

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

Congrats guys!

99.82% of the preset target is amazing result!

We all will wait to see the surprising round of pre-sale @ January 8th.

Until then - Happy Holidays to all!

Thank you for your support, Tstar.

We collected 100%. On the website - it's only exchange rate error.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: