News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
kkjack789

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

What are the more successful projects in the field of games + blockchain? I did not expect, but I hope IQeon is a dark horse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knopka

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/mUSaucJ.png

Benefits of Investing in IQeon

The applications and games industry is growing rapidly each year. In 2017, the volume of the games market reached $109 billion, and by 2021 the volume is considered to reach $130 billion. As for the players, from the two billion gamers a maximum of 3% are able to monetize their achievements, often facing the problem of fraud.

The IQeon PvP gaming platform is a revolutionary solution that has a number of advantages for players, developers, and investors. Players get the opportunity to enjoy their favorite online games, bet on the outcome of games and so on, as well as legally and safely monetize their gaming achievements and receive guaranteed winnings due to smart contracts. Developers receive additional revenue from each bid, the platform takes the lowest commission for revenue (10% instead of 30% like for AppStore and Google Play), integration of gaming products into the IQeon ecosystem through API platforms is fast and easy, the audience of gamers is constantly growing.

Thanks to the growth of the audience of players and partners, the value of the internal means of payment - the IQN crypto currency - will also be constantly increasing, which would be beneficial for investors. IQN tokens during the periods of pre-ICO (additional round) and ICO can be purchased at a low price.

We want to remind that the additional round of pre-ICO starts on January 8 and ends on January 15, 2018. The volume of emission will be about $ 1,300,000. For 1 ETH investors will be able to buy 550 IQN. This price is one and a half times more profitable in comparison with the main course. The ICO will be held at the end of January.

Hurry to invest in a promising project that will bring the long-awaited solution to the most pressing problem of the game industry!

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity!
I will definitely join! 1ETH is a good minimum to invest this projekt and 40% bonus is even better for my!)
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

What are the more successful projects in the field of games + blockchain? I did not expect, but I hope IQeon is a dark horse

We will be the first  Wink

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

The applications and games industry is growing rapidly each year. In 2017, the volume of the games market reached $109 billion, and by 2021 the volume is considered to reach $130 billion. As for the players, from the two billion gamers a maximum of 3% are able to monetize their achievements, often facing the problem of fraud.

The IQeon PvP gaming platform is a revolutionary solution that has a number of advantages for players, developers, and investors. Players get the opportunity to enjoy their favorite online games, bet on the outcome of games and so on, as well as legally and safely monetize their gaming achievements and receive guaranteed winnings due to smart contracts. Developers receive additional revenue from each bid, the platform takes the lowest commission for revenue (10% instead of 30% like for AppStore and Google Play), integration of gaming products into the IQeon ecosystem through API platforms is fast and easy, the audience of gamers is constantly growing.

Thanks to the growth of the audience of players and partners, the value of the internal means of payment - the IQN crypto currency - will also be constantly increasing, which would be beneficial for investors. IQN tokens during the periods of pre-ICO (additional round) and ICO can be purchased at a low price.

We want to remind that the additional round of pre-ICO starts on January 8 and ends on January 15, 2018. The volume of emission will be about $ 1,300,000. For 1 ETH investors will be able to buy 550 IQN. This price is one and a half times more profitable in comparison with the main course. The ICO will be held at the end of January.

Hurry to invest in a promising project that will bring the long-awaited solution to the most pressing problem of the game industry!

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity!
I will definitely join! 1ETH is a good minimum to invest this projekt and 40% bonus is even better for my!)

You are welcome and enjoy! Smiley

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

IQeon Team is Taking Part in Blockchain Cruise Asia

Dear friends, thank you for staying with us and supporting us throughout the pre-ICO. IQeon project has come into life to revolutionize the gaming industry worldwide. That’s why we are going to Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand to participate in one of the biggest Asian Blockchain conferences from 15th to 19th of January, 2018. We are not only planning to chill out and get exposed to a lot of sunshine but also work hard on promoting our project and seeking further investments into IQeon gaming ecosystem during its additional tokens presale that will be held in January 2018.

The topics to cover at Blockchain Cruise Asia conference are ICOs insights and experience, Blockchain in real estate sector, government, and logistics, distributed ledgers and their adaptability, etc. There will be around 50 speakers from different industrial fields, 100 media members and over 700 participants from all over the world. IQeon team will have an opportunity to speak about our PvP gaming platform during the roundtable discussion stressing out our openness to cooperate at any level with our potential investors, game developers, media persons, marketing, and PR agents.

Stay tuned and don’t miss the start of our additional pre-ICO. The big day is approaching, it’s January 8, 2018!

yaamite

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

4 days before the additional round? I will follow. You developing really useful solution

saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

I think they can succeed because the developers have an active position - not the settle-down type, but constantly perform somewhere, participate in contests and conferences...
they know what we need and developing their solution for these needs
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Hi! After rush pre-ICO, I predict the additional round will end for the first couple of days Cheesy

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Ulail_cc

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

I think they can succeed because the developers have an active position - not the settle-down type, but constantly perform somewhere, participate in contests and conferences...
maybe you are right, I like the team attitude to work. invested some on the pre-ICO and now thinking about investing more
Zolanal

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

high potential project... Where can I try demo or prototype? ? ? ?

You can try one of our games which already released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iqclash.android&hl=en
it's not a demo..it's full-option game!
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

The Guardian writes that VR, AR, and increasing indie game developments - the future of gaming. Now it's pretty easy to learn how to make games, but then the problem arises - where to put them with the least expense. I am glad that you are contributing to the solution of this problem, 10% of the commission can afford much more start-ups
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

Hi!

Any investment limits for this round?

1 ETH is minimum investment at this stage
ok, for that price it is not so big
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

4 days before the additional round? I will follow. You developing really useful solution

Eah... be ready. It's only 1 week for the additional presale

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Thank you, saendom.
But we are doing it not for our needs, firstly we take care about our users and about the bright future of our project. We are going to create smth big and useful.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

high potential project... Where can I try demo or prototype? ? ? ?

You can try one of our games which already released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iqclash.android&hl=en
it's not a demo..it's full-option game!

Sure, it's a full option game!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

IQeon Is Your Best Partner In Running Cybersport Tournaments

IQeon possesses the inbuilt mechanism to organize cybersport tournaments. The games to compete on could be not only the ones, presented at the platform but any other games featuring the competitive nature. For these games, the important condition is to track the tournament results with the help of one of the supported APIs (Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, etc.).

How the to start a tournament
1. IQeon web portal provides the opportunity for anyone to start their very own cybersport tournament. The data you are expected to provide is the name of the tournament, game, deadline, participation fee, tournament format, amount of participants and the way the prize pool will be distributed.

2. The news about the coming tournament is placed in a special section of IQeon web-portal and anyone who wants to participate should register. It’s important for the participants to provide their ID to track the results of the match and also the address of their cryptowallet.

3. When everything for the tournament is ready and the needed amount of participants registered, IQeon API creates a smart contract specifying the details of the tournament and publishes it in the Ethereum network. The address of the freshly mint smart contract is reflected in the personal accounts of the participants. Now, they can pay the participation fee. 95% of the entire sum gathered makes the prize pool. The other 5% is the IQeon platform commission. The commission taken covers the Ethereum transaction payments and mediator rewards.

IQeon inbuilt mechanism includes the cryptowallet option, Ethereum network-based nature, and smart contracts. The combination of these means facilitates the tracking of tournament results and makes the winnings distribution as transparent as it could be. The winners receive payments automatically upon the completion the tournament.

To get to know more about the IQeon gaming ecosystem and the coming pre-ICO or become one of our partners, get back to us through any convenient for you channels.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

IQeon allows earning on one’s own mind: Additional Pre-ICO Starts on January 8th!

Now it’s the time to conquer the gaming sphere and IQeon team is one of the pioneers in the sphere of connecting games to the cryptocurrency world.

Due to the high level of software engineering and the top-notch technologies used, IQeon ecosystem is growing and becoming the hub of games and any kinds of PvP bets between the players. IQeon gaming platform is receiving profound interest from the gaming community and investors worldwide. Recently, the team has been actively participating in Blockchain conferences and crypto events (CryptoFest, CryptoBazar, ICO RoadShow) where they got a chance to popularize the idea of Blockchain-based cryptowallets being implemented into the platform and connected to the gaming accounts of the platform users.

The appreciation received from the crowds and the contacts the team has established at the conferences evoked the lavish investments IQeon startup received during its pre-ICO, which lasted from December 16 to December 23. Moreover, it was actually closed ahead of time because all IQN tokens issued were sold out.

The sparkled attention and the growing investments into IQeon gaming ecosystem pushed the team into running an additional IQN tokens presale.

Please be reminded that additional IQeon tokens presale starts on January 8 and lasts until January 15, 2018.

The price for 1 ETH is 550 IQN that is already higher than the one during the official pre-ICO. Only during the Pre-ICO you’ll have a chance to buy IQeon tokens with 40% Discount!!

Support the team and help the gaming world change for the better. Subscribe to our newsletter and keep the track of events!

Be ready! Wink

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

IQeon possesses the inbuilt mechanism to organize cybersport tournaments. The games to compete on could be not only the ones, presented at the platform but any other games featuring the competitive nature. For these games, the important condition is to track the tournament results with the help of one of the supported APIs (Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, etc.).

1. IQeon web portal provides the opportunity for anyone to start their very own cybersport tournament. The data you are expected to provide is the name of the tournament, game, deadline, participation fee, tournament format, amount of participants and the way the prize pool will be distributed.

2. The news about the coming tournament is placed in a special section of IQeon web-portal and anyone who wants to participate should register. It’s important for the participants to provide their ID to track the results of the match and also the address of their cryptowallet.

3. When everything for the tournament is ready and the needed amount of participants registered, IQeon API creates a smart contract specifying the details of the tournament and publishes it in the Ethereum network. The address of the freshly mint smart contract is reflected in the personal accounts of the participants. Now, they can pay the participation fee. 95% of the entire sum gathered makes the prize pool. The other 5% is the IQeon platform commission. The commission taken covers the Ethereum transaction payments and mediator rewards.

IQeon inbuilt mechanism includes the cryptowallet option, Ethereum network-based nature, and smart contracts. The combination of these means facilitates the tracking of tournament results and makes the winnings distribution as transparent as it could be. The winners receive payments automatically upon the completion the tournament.

To get to know more about the IQeon gaming ecosystem and the coming pre-ICO or become one of our partners, get back to us through any convenient for you channels.
Is this option already available or will be available after the ICO?
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

IQeon allows earning on one’s own mind: Additional Pre-ICO Starts on January 8th!

Now it’s the time to conquer the gaming sphere and IQeon team is one of the pioneers in the sphere of connecting games to the cryptocurrency world.

Due to the high level of software engineering and the top-notch technologies used, IQeon ecosystem is growing and becoming the hub of games and any kinds of PvP bets between the players. IQeon gaming platform is receiving profound interest from the gaming community and investors worldwide. Recently, the team has been actively participating in Blockchain conferences and crypto events (CryptoFest, CryptoBazar, ICO RoadShow) where they got a chance to popularize the idea of Blockchain-based cryptowallets being implemented into the platform and connected to the gaming accounts of the platform users.

The appreciation received from the crowds and the contacts the team has established at the conferences evoked the lavish investments IQeon startup received during its pre-ICO, which lasted from December 16 to December 23. Moreover, it was actually closed ahead of time because all IQN tokens issued were sold out.

The sparkled attention and the growing investments into IQeon gaming ecosystem pushed the team into running an additional IQN tokens presale.

Please be reminded that additional IQeon tokens presale starts on January 8 and lasts until January 15, 2018.

The price for 1 ETH is 550 IQN that is already higher than the one during the official pre-ICO. Only during the Pre-ICO you’ll have a chance to buy IQeon tokens with 40% Discount!!

Support the team and help the gaming world change for the better. Subscribe to our newsletter and keep the track of events!

Be ready! Wink
I won't miss it, your work deserves support
Vatonata

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JjN6RSH.png

Is this option already available or will be available after the ICO?
I'm interested too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: