Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:36:10 PM

If they make crypto-currency cards and I want to transfer money to my bank's card to make a purchase in my country, then they will not be able to block me from receiving funds from an unknown source?

This depends on your bank. I read great article about banks and banned transaction by bank workers, you can look for it on cointelegraph. If workers make mistake, they can lose their jog, so they temporarily freeze any "strange" transaction. But all of them are old enoght and nobody wants to risk a job...

Better use some exchange service and lose little persent, but be shure in your money security. All, why you should send money to bank card, if you will have Datarius one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

If they make crypto-currency cards and I want to transfer money to my bank's card to make a purchase in my country, then they will not be able to block me from receiving funds from an unknown source?

This depends on your bank. I read great article about banks and banned transaction by bank workers, you can look for it on cointelegraph. If workers make mistake, they can lose their jog, so they temporarily freeze any "strange" transaction. But all of them are old enoght and nobody wants to risk a job...

Better use some exchange service and lose little persent, but be shure in your money security. All, why you should send money to bank card, if you will have Datarius one?
In the near future should be set exchange of currency in the supermarkets and shopping centers!
Lonsdayl

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:25:48 PM

In my country Apple Pay officially doesn't work. But I changed settings and add foreign bank card, so now I can use service. The same will be with Datarius in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned. Users will do anything to get access to a convenient service...

Hope soon we will have decentralized email, browser, internet and other things. And governments stop to prohibit to us do everything.

It's just a question of time. Someone will develop TOR with blockchain technology, and internet too. Government  should regulate all this development, but only for users security.

TOR is  for me on speed like a turtle! Slower it only Internet Explorer!

Tor is fast enough. And you need to choose one: security or connection speed. I recommend you to use TOR only when you want to read or look for something illegal. For internet searching and work — use traditional browsers)
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

But  at the same time if the company scammers then you can lose a lot of money!
In fact, I just can not believe that this company is a scam
A7373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

But  at the same time if the company scammers then you can lose a lot of money!
In fact, I just can not believe that this company is a scam

I also really like this project and I do not think it's scammers.
But I would like to advise all you to diversify your investment portfolio!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

In my country Apple Pay officially doesn't work. But I changed settings and add foreign bank card, so now I can use service. The same will be with Datarius in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned. Users will do anything to get access to a convenient service...

Hope soon we will have decentralized email, browser, internet and other things. And governments stop to prohibit to us do everything.

It's just a question of time. Someone will develop TOR with blockchain technology, and internet too. Government  should regulate all this development, but only for users security.

TOR is  for me on speed like a turtle! Slower it only Internet Explorer!

Tor is fast enough. And you need to choose one: security or connection speed. I recommend you to use TOR only when you want to read or look for something illegal. For internet searching and work — use traditional browsers)

I tried and TOR and VPN. In my opinion VPN is more faster and secure almost same as I understand.
And now reality is that we have to understand what is VPN because government is prohibit many things.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:04:07 AM

Any good news for increasing investments? Seeing 274 000$. Quite good result just for pre sale! But still there are many opportunity!!!

$ 275 k is already achieved. Datarius team must prepare to ICO and hire great marketing and promotion workers. Only this say will help to approach the hardcap.
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

It's just a question of time. Someone will develop TOR with blockchain technology, and internet too. Government  should regulate all this development, but only for users security.

TOR is  for me on speed like a turtle! Slower it only Internet Explorer!

It's much better if you use both of them. For example, many use the chain as vpn-tor-vpn. This is more secure than other options.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
assasin21rus

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

Well for search you can use the Safe search engine - DuckDuckGo, the torus is created for users of dark net
A7373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

Well for search you can use the Safe search engine - DuckDuckGo, the torus is created for users of dark net
Maybe thats why it so slow, becouse its anonymous))).
Lonsdayl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

It's just a question of time. Someone will develop TOR with blockchain technology, and internet too. Government  should regulate all this development, but only for users security.

TOR is  for me on speed like a turtle! Slower it only Internet Explorer!

I tried and TOR and VPN. In my opinion VPN is more faster and secure almost same as I understand.
And now reality is that we have to understand what is VPN because government is prohibit many things.

No no no) TOR is the safest browser in the world, while we don't have any decentralized one. Yep, VPN is very useful, especially in countries where government and internet provider ban some resources. For example, China, USA, Russia... If governments don't like your site, they could ban it! Gisgusting situation
datariuscryptobank

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

The New Year is getting closer and there are only 3 days left until the completion of the Datarius pre-ITO. Hurry up to take your gift for the New Year in the amount of 35% bonus.

Let's #cryptorize the world together!

A7373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

The New Year is getting closer and there are only 3 days left until the completion of the Datarius pre-ITO. Hurry up to take your gift for the New Year in the amount of 35% bonus.

Devs ! Make more promotion on the telegram chats!
assasin21rus

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

No no no) TOR is the safest browser in the world, while we don't have any decentralized one. Yep, VPN is very useful, especially in countries where government and internet provider ban some resources. For example, China, USA, Russia... If governments don't like your site, they could ban it! Gisgusting situation
Of course, vpn is an excellent solution for circumventing blocking sites, but the problem is that after you block the site, you can not use VPN because it is also banned
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

I read in past that TOR receiving money and donations from USA government. It is rather suspicious.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

I saw that some project is collecting money to one goal. For example, 1 mln for realizing 2-3 goals(beta platform, 1,000 users and ads in media). After that they will develop product, announce all results and then launch new investing campaign with fix hard cap and few goals to achive.

Did you consider such model?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

I saw that some project is collecting money to one goal. For example, 1 mln for realizing 2-3 goals(beta platform, 1,000 users and ads in media). After that they will develop product, announce all results and then launch new investing campaign with fix hard cap and few goals to achive.

You mean something similar to the percentage of completion method in accounting? I like that and it would make a lot of sense. Providing milestones and be paid upon achieving them. However, that's not how the vast majority of crypto projects work.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
A7373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

Of course, vpn is an excellent solution for circumventing blocking sites, but the problem is that after you block the site, you can not use VPN because it is also banned
If site is down, it’s down for all users.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:02 PM

You mean something similar to the percentage of completion method in accounting? I like that and it would make a lot of sense. Providing milestones and be paid upon achieving them. However, that's not how the vast majority of crypto projects work.

Yes, you've understood me right. For example, Datarius collected $ 1 mln and realize all goals, so the team knows that their calculation are right. To achieve next goals they need only $ 5 mln or less.

But if they spent all money  and realized only part of the plan, they should increse next round hardcap value.
A7373

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

Yes, you've understood me right. For example, Datarius collected $ 1 mln and realize all goals, so the team knows that their calculation are right. To achieve next goals they need only $ 5 mln or less.

But if they spent all money  and realized only part of the plan, they should increse next round hardcap value.
in every campaign and ICO projects there are a lot of risks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: