Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2158 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

Yes, even now that it is almost $16k we should still buy bitcoin because it will keep on rising next year. The moment it will rise to higher and higher, it could be very difficult for us to buy it. So it is better to buy it now then later.
To be honest mate no one will buy bitcoin now adays because the price is so expensive and we are not sure if this time is a good idea to buy because there are new fork coming on this month of december maybe it will overtake to take down the value of bitcoin value.  Perhaps much better to wait to avoid huge lose.  
No one can ever be sure and for anyone who feels he does not really have the balls right now, definitely the market is not even for such person. No one was ever sure when bitcoin was $3000, so many people wanted to still get bitcoin lower and now so many people are wishing bitcoin to correct back to $3000 which is impossible. It is a risk, everyone knows that, but life itself is a risk bro and whoever wants to be left out, that is definitely their own choice.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

Bitcoin has proven constantly increase over time, even after reaching $10,000 which is not a stopping point.
Bitcoin price tanks above $13,000 right now, maybe won't fall even further, less than $13,000 due to the huge demand of bitcoin after some speculators such as McAfee predicted of bitcoin will reach $40K - $100K in 2018, a fantastic price for bitcoiners. No wonder why bitcoin price gets pumped so fast after reach the milestone of 5 digits.
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

Bitcoin has similarities to gold and is in some ways superior to it. There is a fixed supply, you can transfer it over the internet, and you can easily store any amount. If Bitcoin were to replace gold, you can compare the market caps of both and see Bitcoin can still increase an order of magnitude.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

Many people are wondering and confused whether to buy at this current price or not. The bitcoin price surely will keep on growing. I am 100% sure it will continue to grow. But before that, I believe it will drop at 8k$. At that time, many people will start to take that chance and buy bitcoin.

So if you are confused, go ahead and buy and save as much bitcoin as you can because even if it dropped, it would rise again. That is the nature of bitcoin.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

IMO bitcoin is on stable state at the moment, waiting another momentum to uptrend once again so if you're new investor , you can start purchase some of it. But if you feel too expensive, you can switch into altcoin like BCH or BTG
As for me as investor, I just keep hold it as long as possible
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

For me buying it even at the ath if you concider hodl it for 5/6 years is still good option to just invest in it cause bitcoin will grow for next 10/20 years so just buy it!

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

I honestly would still buy bitcoin at $10k if it drops down to that price now. Because I know for sure it will bounce right back after it'll dip down to that price. Some "experts" say bitcoin is still cheap even if you buy them at its current price now because a few years from now it will be worth something. So for those who wants to profit more then hold on to your bitcoin or buy them when it dips.
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:10:08 PM

10k ain't even close to it's ceiling price wise
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

IMO bitcoin is on stable state at the moment, waiting another momentum to uptrend once again so if you're new investor , you can start purchase some of it. But if you feel too expensive, you can switch into altcoin like BCH or BTG
As for me as investor, I just keep hold it as long as possible

I think it is going to be stable for a few days, but it will end up rising again to over $20,000 because it would make sense for it not to at this point. There is just too much buying power right now wanting to get it over $20,000 and people are holding until then. Once the Holders start selling then we will have a mad craze and selloff, but I don't see it happening before $20,000.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

Bitcoin hits its price now of $15500 and I would still consider buying bitcoin with that current price if I have money to spend and I'm positive the price will be going to increase more in the next few months and you might have gained high profits for buying. But all of your money should not be invest in bitcoin
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

For me buying it even at the ath if you concider hodl it for 5/6 years is still good option to just invest in it cause bitcoin will grow for next 10/20 years so just buy it!
It is all up to us so if we are happy with bitcoin and can buy today at high price and wait for it to grow more will be beneficial. Today if the price is at 10k then it is high but if we will wait more it will be more than double and then it seems to be hard to buy bitcoin for an ordinary person. I will buy at 10k but for this I will have to wait for more than 5 years to have profit with it and will have profit for sure.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

I honestly would still buy bitcoin at $10k if it drops down to that price now. Because I know for sure it will bounce right back after it'll dip down to that price. Some "experts" say bitcoin is still cheap even if you buy them at its current price now because a few years from now it will be worth something. So for those who wants to profit more then hold on to your bitcoin or buy them when it dips.

Either we should invest into bitcoin and hold it for longer period of time or else we can earn bitcoin through signature campaigns and other campaigns or else simply trading which is not a cup of tea for everyone but if we have in depth knowledge of crypto then we can become traders and earn a handsome amount of money by trading or simply offering any services in this forum and accepting payment in bitcoin instead of USD or any other fiat.

Am I spamming? Report me!
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

I would not buy Bitcoin at the current price. On my opinion crypto daddy will drop to 8-9 000$ for a few months (best time to buy), and when the situation with futures will become completely clear, it will start to surge again.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

I think to buy it considering the price is very high, but if in my thinking that 10k $ can still increase then I will buy it, please see the market movement before buying bitcoin
If the Op would bough bitcoin at that time then he would be very happy because now you can see the price is continuously increasing and making all of the users more profit. I will say in now time we do not have to hesitate to buy bitcoin as with the passage of time the price of bitcoin will increase more and more.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

Well i wait for a drop to buy them and hold them as there are predictions that bitcoins may reach about $40k at ending of 2018 so i am waiting to buy bitcoins in cheaper rates to earn more profit or if the price is stable for a while then i might try to invest some money.As is rising each year with significant difference so few years after even $10k might be cheap therefore i would definitely try to invest money when the situation is right.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:42:53 PM

This is now a big "if". Again, bitcoins are at $15,000 now and I don't even know if it would stop at an all time high of $17,000. This is getting ridiculous actually. The price is being driven by pure demand, and what happens if the people just starts selling, then likely prices might drop but I don't think it would ever drop back to $10,000. Remember that we already had a correction since prices came to $17,000 and the lowest point it reached was just a little below $13,000. So I highly doubt we would ever see $10,000 anymore.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Knowing that the bitcoins are still growing i will never stop buying it because i can still gain an easy profuya in them when they pumps. Yes i am still buying bitcoins and the bitcoins are reaching $15k this time but still i am buying bitcoins when they are red in the market because the value of my holdings can be increases by just days and i just simply convert that into a cadh immediately them whem the bitcoins price are in red again them it is time to buy again just think wise and learn how to make profits easily. You just need a lot of courage and faith in bitcoins that they will always be pumping.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:51 PM

This is really a mega one! Now having a view that Bitcoin is going to $40,000 by next year, one can prepare to buy it now. Those still waiting for a dip before buying into Bitcoins should do now. The price is definitely going up because new persons are coming in and buying it more. The more bitcoin is being used as a central coin for other coin exchange places a high value on it. Maybe a new coin can be added to relieve bitcoin on its power an relevance.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

Bitcoin has similarities to gold and is in some ways superior to it. There is a fixed supply, you can transfer it over the internet, and you can easily store any amount. If Bitcoin were to replace gold, you can compare the market caps of both and see Bitcoin can still increase an order of magnitude.

Bitcoin and Gold are two completely different entities and cannot be compared to be honest with you as bitcoin is volatile but more profitable and can make or break you in a short duration of time but gold on the other hand is stable but gives very little profit and takes ages. Gold is a physical wherein bitcoin is digital we can only see it in numbers. Bitcoin is under the axes of watchdogs most of the time and wherein gold doesn't have to worry about anything as such. It's not worth to compare Gold with Bitcoin as Gold was past and will exist in future and Bitcoin is the future and digital money of next generation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

From now it's an old topic and old question lol. I heard that people still continue to get Bitcoins even it's at $ 15K recently. So it seems like it's never too late to buy Btc.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: