Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2158 times)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:26:54 PM

I bought at 10k, sold at 11k and I did this three times. Sure, there might be one time where I'll buy and then Bitcoin might drop and not rise back but it hasn't happened yet.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:27:33 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin at the moment is very high and is likely to be adjusted in the future so buying it now when its price over 10k is a stupid and risky thing. It will not give you any profit from buying and selling Bitcoin. Besides, I still see the potential for its development in the future so I always introduce it to everyone so that more and more people know about Bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

Continue to buy bitcoins is certainly a true strategy for the investor. As a trader - I wouldn't buy bitcoins. But as an investor, undoubtedly, a rates jump gives grounds for further growth (in this case)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Im still confident to buy bitcoin even it is quiet expensive, The value truly signifies bitcoin dominates cryptoworld. and the more value rises, the higher no. of investors are dealing of it. Still bitcoins are said to be the smartest ways to invest:)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

I'd rather to buy ETH instead of BTC  it's price now is very high near 12k.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Based on the speculation which i have read so far and my own perception on how the market value of Bitcoin will be by next year, i believe that it is still a good point to buy Bitcoin despite the fact that its market value is currently above  $11,000. Although there might be a price fluctuations or correction along the way as we  are gradually Marching into new year.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

Most of the newbies can’t buy 1 bitcoin for more than 10,000$ but bitcoin can be divided into small parties till  1 $ so that many buy less than 1 bitcoin and when price pump move some of BTC into altcoins.

maybe the main reason for increasing all altcoins is bitcoin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:07 PM

Of course yes. If you didn't, I think you missed a big opportunity to earn more money, Bitcoin price is nearly 12k$ at the moment so that mean if you bought 1 BTC at 10k$, you'll earn nearly 2k$ until now just by holding. For me I'll keep buying Bitcoin all the time although its price is too high or not cause I know about the potential of Bitcoin and it'll go to moon very soon Cheesy

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

Most people here advise to keep buying, even with this very high price. They believe in a continuous rise, but I think a price drop is coming soon. With the announcement of bitcoin futures some people get very excited and believe this will push up the price even higher. I don't think that will happen, a correction will take place. Wait and see what will happen after December 10th and 18th.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

The price will probably drop in January, right now, everybody is very excited about bitcoin, but it could know a crash.
That's what I wait now to buy more bitcoin.
Of course even now it's not a bad time, if you see the expectations for 2018.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

Indeed, its market value at this moment is expensive. But knowing that its market value has a possibility of becoming more expensive in the future, incesting at this price would be sill worth invetinf. But if ever correction would happen anytime, it should be taken advantage to buy and invest into Bitcoin because it is part of its volatility and its value will eventually increase  again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

I wouldn't be buying a lot of Bitcoin at the moment because the reality is the price isn't going to go much higher before a big crash and it is super risky.
It's up to you and it's your choice if you don't want to buy at the peak of $10,000. The price now is still moving and will be on $12,000 soon. Bitcoin has been risky all the time and no one said there is no risk in buying bitcoin but that risk is one of the best risk that we had to take. $1,000 at the start of this year and now it is $11,000 and possible it can move further, that's the super risky you are talking about?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

The price will probably drop in January, right now, everybody is very excited about bitcoin, but it could know a crash.
That's what I wait now to buy more bitcoin.
Of course even now it's not a bad time, if you see the expectations for 2018.

People have been waiting with buying ever since the market has touched the $2000 level for the first time. I understand how people believe that the higher the price is, directly also the higher the chances are that the price will correct, but this market keeps surprising everyone here constantly. There is far too much money being pumped into this market to let it correct naturally -- every dip gets bought up in a very quick fashion repeatedly. Sure, it won't last for ever, but there is no way for anyone of us here to know when exactly we'll be going through a healthy correction. People believed it would happen at $2000, $3000, $4000, $5000, etc, and now we are close to reaching $12,000 in the coming days.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

Me too was waiting a big correction after reaching 10k but it didn't stop and going still up. Maybe after 10k many news and articles was talking about bitcoin and brought funds from out of market to BTC. It's my opinion

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
tahady

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

Of course I will still buy more bitcoin. I'm investing the half of my salary on it. A lot of people became interested in bitcoin when it reaches the 10,000usd mark.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

I wouldn't be buying a lot of Bitcoin at the moment because the reality is the price isn't going to go much higher before a big crash and it is super risky.
It's up to you and it's your choice if you don't want to buy at the peak of $10,000. The price now is still moving and will be on $12,000 soon. Bitcoin has been risky all the time and no one said there is no risk in buying bitcoin but that risk is one of the best risk that we had to take. $1,000 at the start of this year and now it is $11,000 and possible it can move further, that's the super risky you are talking about?

the super risk he is talking about is probably the fact that bitcoin went from 1k to 12k in one year, going from a market cap of 10Billions $ to a market cap of 200 Billions $

a yearly gain of 190Billion $. that is twice the GDB of Kuweit, and that is more than the GDP of Qatar.

now what about doing the same for an other year ? going from 200B$ to 2000B$ thats is simply impossible. or at least outside any rational thinking. who would pour 1800 B$ here ??

i think thats why we just cant have the same expectations as we did last year ..
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:52:38 PM

Of course I will still buy more bitcoin. I'm investing the half of my salary on it. A lot of people became interested in bitcoin when it reaches the 10,000usd mark.
Absolutely yes, people become more interested in bitcoin thats why most invest in bitcoin. Im also buying bitcoin not full amount because I feel price would be reaching high in the coming months. Although the price right now is becoming expensive it will reach up high than today.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

I believe that some people who heard about bitcoin when it was at a lower price and waited for the price to be fixed or for a price crash so they can get in, ended up losing the whole uptrend, and now ending up buying bitcoin at more then 10000$ for a single bitcoin.

If you are buying bitcoin for the long run then you probably believe that bitcoin is going to be a global and worldwide currency, then it doesn't really matter if you buy it at 8000$ or at 10000$, if you are right, at the long run you are going to be very rich.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

I'd rather to buy ETH instead of BTC  it's price now is very high near 12k.

That's a nice strategy as bitcoin is unaffordable nowadays but ethreum is affordable and it's better to invest in ethreum before it becomes like bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:15 PM

If you bought bitcoin at $10K and you think that the price is too high then you have to re-think your investment strategy, It looks like it hit $12K already, so that's around 2K profit for those who bought 1 bitcoin. And even if you have bought less than 1 bitcoin only, there's a clear profit to take as well.

But I have to agree, than hitting 5 digits has made a lot of casual investors like me to get bitcoin and waiting for the price to dip, but the sentiments are still bullish after the CME bitcoin future contracts has been announced and CBOe as well.

Personally, I can't buy at this steep price, would rather have to wait for a price correction and see what will be the floor price. But for those people who have some money to spare, you can buy bitcoin but be sure that you are going to hold in for the long term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: