Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Such systems already exist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugn9YHyvtS8
I have seen another system - where the user is suspended on the belt and moving his feet in the air gets motion in the virtual space.
Here the principle of action is the same. Instead of belts, another system of fasteners. But I also think that this is not the most successful imitation of running or walking.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

Here the principle of action is the same. Instead of belts, another system of fasteners. But I also think that this is not the most successful imitation of running or walking.
Are you suggesting that a person actually run and jump? How many months then will be required for the passage of one game and how well a person should be physically prepared.

LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Also added a video. The presentation looks amazing.
https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/videos/1953943288191267/
Unfortunately it's hard to see what this person sees. And he clearly needs more space to freely feel in the virtual space.
I hope later the developers will post a video so that we can evaluate the graphics and the "spaces" offered now for the players.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

It seems that yesterday was not the best time to invest. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen tomorrow.
Somewhere there must be a limit to the fall. The market can not endlessly fall. I have already lost 60% of the funds or more. And unfortunately there is no free money to make a purchase.
Look at my yesterday's fears and predictions  Cool
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

During World Economic Forum held in Davos we announced the partnership of VRT World with Spacebit, a company that intends to create a blockchain platform for financing international space missions not connected with any governmental agencies like NASA.
https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/960475285228544000

That's interesting news. Are they a very well established company and what is the partnership exactly looking like? How does it benefit VRT?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

A good project attracts investors. There is no problem. The main thing is to have time to find a good ICO before these big investors.
Why before big investors? Many people on the contrary follow them repeating their purchases even at higher prices. In the end, it still turns out to be a good plus.
If you want to make the most profit, you must be the first. It is difficult, but well paid.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

It seems that yesterday was not the best time to invest. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen tomorrow.
Somewhere there must be a limit to the fall. The market can not endlessly fall. I have already lost 60% of the funds or more. And unfortunately there is no free money to make a purchase.
Look at my yesterday's fears and predictions  Cool
Well, the fear of uncertainty is not a good prediction. But I made a mistake with my assumptions, I admit this fact.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Are you suggesting that a person actually run and jump? How many months then will be required for the passage of one game and how well a person should be physically prepared.
This is solved by setting the levels of complexity. Athletes will be interested in such games. Yes, and ordinary people, too, if they can in the settings to set a pace of the game that does not require them to intensive workload.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

This is solved by setting the levels of complexity. Athletes will be interested in such games. Yes, and ordinary people, too, if they can in the settings to set a pace of the game that does not require them to intensive workload.
In any case, it is necessary to provide for a regime that will not require physical exertion at all. Sometimes I physically want to relax but play at the same time.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

If we are talking about the authenticity of sensations, then it should be so. As for the period of passage, I can say that the longer you reach the goal, the more it's more pleasant.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

But they have two sources citing different things. On the website it says something with 700k USD and somewhere else it says a million. I was wondering if there is any concrete overview about the funds raised until now. Maybe they also had private sales. If anyone can shed some light on this, thanks.
Correct remark. I, too, would like to hear comments on this.
Developers have already said that the collected 700 thousand dollars or more. Why should they repeat it again. Even in this thread this issue was discussed.

They collet 721 thousand dolars on Pre-ICO and this is a very good result for Pre-ICO. It shows that the people like the  project. This information is writen on the site of the project.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

Unfortunately my friend is afraid of cryptocurrency. Perhaps he will change his mind with time.
If to look at the coinmarketcap in the last few days, then everyone will be afraid  Grin
Now is a great time for shopping in this market. Or to invest in ICO. I envy those who have enough free funds to invest now.

Yes it is a good time to invest in ICO. Cryptocurency fall down. But the ICO have a good contributions. Investors start to understand that it is necessary to invest cryptocurrency.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

If we are talking about the authenticity of sensations, then it should be so. As for the period of passage, I can say that the longer you reach the goal, the more it's more pleasant.
Seems you are a hardcore player  Cool

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

During World Economic Forum held in Davos we announced the partnership of VRT World with Spacebit, a company that intends to create a blockchain platform for financing international space missions not connected with any governmental agencies like NASA.

It looks cool. Space is big money and investment.
I agree with you. Such news is excellent perspectives. I think VR can be very useful to the space industry.VRT is making progress.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

A good project attracts investors. There is no problem. The main thing is to have time to find a good ICO before these big investors.
In this case, VRT is on the right track. Participation in the conference in Hong Kong is excellent.Moreover, this helps to establish partnerships with other campaigns.
Let's wait for the developers to come back and find the time to make a detailed report about this event.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

At this point it is not clear how to make profit from this. And you can invest in this direction amounts of any value.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

At this point it is not clear how to make profit from this. And you can invest in this direction amounts of any value.
A lot of ways from wireless communication to various solar energy processing systems. The entire sector is innovative and a breakthrough in even a narrow area pays for all costs.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.
It seems to me that this can become something more than games and entertainment. The world of virtual reality can be more than it seems.
If they learn to transmit not only audio and video information but also sensations, then it will be a whole separate world. I wish I could live until that time when it is realized.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: