Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

I was more referring to VRT at home where you connect children who can't go to school with each other and a teacher and then they can learn stuff from home. That would be awesome!
Indeed, with VR technology, the methods of remote learning will come to a new level. Perhaps in the future this will seriously affect the education system.

I believe there are crazy times ahead of us! Smiley Things that we can't even think of now. The most important thing I hope is that technology will always remain one of human being's best friend and not turn into the strongest enemy Wink

It likes the terminator. Realy the technologies develops very quickly. It is very hard to run after modern technologies.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

I believe there are crazy times ahead of us! Smiley Things that we can't even think of now. The most important thing I hope is that technology will always remain one of human being's best friend and not turn into the strongest enemy Wink
As far as I know, AI is not used in this project. So there is no danger. And in general, I think the danger of AI is greatly exaggerated. Usually this is theoretical reasoning just for the sake of tickling your nerves or practicing in the "mental experimenting".

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

It will be especially good if new technologies for the transmission of visual data are developed, which would not burden the eyes much. In today's world, you have to look at monitors too much, and they are a source of light.
You have touched upon an important problem. The problem of high eye strain with long work with modern digital technology is very relevant. I want to believe that further development will affect this area.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.
You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.

The technologies develops so quickly. In the games there are a lot of special effects. And VR technologies very good for cpecial effects.
In the entertainment industry, there is a lot of money, so the development there goes quite quickly. I would not be surprised that the next leap in the development of reality simulation technologies will be done exactly there.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
I think VR has a restriction on age limits for use. I'm not sure that it is allowed to teach children with the help of this.
I have not heard anything about such restrictions. I think any thing becomes harmful if you use it in inadequate quantities. Most likely for different ages there will be different restrictions on the time of using VR technology.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.
You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.

The technologies develops so quickly. In the games there are a lot of special effects. And VR technologies very good for cpecial effects.
In the entertainment industry, there is a lot of money, so the development there goes quite quickly. I would not be surprised that the next leap in the development of reality simulation technologies will be done exactly there.
What is the next breakthrough you expect? Imitation of smell or touch? Or some even more exotic option, which is still difficult to imagine, like expanding the computing power of the brain?

ArifBestari

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

What the blockchain role in your project?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
I think VR has a restriction on age limits for use. I'm not sure that it is allowed to teach children with the help of this.
I have not heard anything about such restrictions. I think any thing becomes harmful if you use it in inadequate quantities. Most likely for different ages there will be different restrictions on the time of using VR technology.
I hold the same opinion. Modern screens are almost harmless, the same is true for VR glasses. If you use these technologies without fanaticism, then everything will be okay with the eyes.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

What is the next breakthrough you expect? Imitation of smell or touch? Or some even more exotic option, which is still difficult to imagine, like expanding the computing power of the brain?
I think you can create a smell without virtual reality. From exotic probably pain. Virtual boxing without this will not be completely realistic.
The meaning is not just to create a smell, but to make the smell correspond to the reality that is modeled. To the woods you could smell the scents of trees, at the gas station, the smell of gasoline and rubber, etc.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

It will be especially good if new technologies for the transmission of visual data are developed, which would not burden the eyes much. In today's world, you have to look at monitors too much, and they are a source of light.

Isn't that already under development in the form of those crazy glasses that you can wear? Oculus and technology like that?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

I think you can create a smell without virtual reality. From exotic probably pain. Virtual boxing without this will not be completely realistic.
The meaning is not just to create a smell, but to make the smell correspond to the reality that is modeled. To the woods you could smell the scents of trees, at the gas station, the smell of gasoline and rubber, etc.

It would certainly be great to replicate this at home. But, unfortunately, today's technologies are still far from that.
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

We are happy to get into INVESTMENT & INNOVATION IN EMERGING EUROPE report!
Read about us in the first-ever comprehensive startup research on 24 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
You can find our article on page 87.
Thanks a lot EWDN and ICObench for this!
http://www.ewdn.com/files/cee_tokens.pdf

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
LightFork

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

It would certainly be great to replicate this at home. But, unfortunately, today's technologies are still far from that.
It seems to me that with the growth of computing power of computers this issue will be quickly resolved. In molecular biology, too many calculations.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Yes. You are right, you can run all sorts of smells in VR-rooms. But it's hard to repeat at home.
I never had such an experience. Do you think modern devices in these entertaining attractions really smell well? It seems to me that there are only basic smells, no complex combinations.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
I'm not really sure that investors can sufficiently control the development of the project. A lot can stay inside the team.
You really can not force the team to try and succeed, but you can try to control the funds. Well it's not about VRT.

How can you as an investor control the funds? If the dev team doesn't agree to payments upon achieving milestones, what else can you do to have control over the funds?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

You really can not force the team to try and succeed, but you can try to control the funds. Well it's not about VRT.

How can you as an investor control the funds? If the dev team doesn't agree to payments upon achieving milestones, what else can you do to have control over the funds?
I think he means the option when funding goes through an intermediary fund. Many projects are developing this topic now, but I have not yet heard about concrete practice.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

It seems to me that with the growth of computing power of computers this issue will be quickly resolved. In molecular biology, too many calculations.
Do you think that for maximum success you need to create smells that are 100 percent identical to natural smells? It seems to me now it will be redundant.

LightFork

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

If this were possible then many people would stop altogether from leaving the house. What for? If at home you can enjoy the scents of the sea or the forest for example.
Is it bad? In fact, what's good on the street? If I could, I would stay at home all the time.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Is it bad? In fact, what's good on the street? If I could, I would stay at home all the time.
This is especially true in the winter. In the summer, you do not always want to be at home.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

This is especially true in the winter. In the summer, you do not always want to be at home.
Solarium, imitation of smells and images of the sea, gym and there are no problems. Yes, and most importantly - air conditioning  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: