Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Any news, devs?
For a long time there was no fresh information, how is the progress in the project?
"Hello friends,
VRT team has arrived in Dubai to participate in FinovateMiddleEast. This event is gathering companies from around the world to introduce their latest fintech innovations.
So, if you’re in Dubai come and visit us here!
Also, we are here in Dubai until March, 1. For any questions, please contact @nechaev by Telegram."
This is information from the social networks of the project. For some reason, there is more information than here. https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/
I see that Dubai is a very popular city recently for holding activities related to the blockchain.

because there is a lot of money in Dubai and it's warm there now. Dew how will you be contacted in Dubai?
I think this way: "Also, we are here in Dubai until March, 1. For any questions, please contact @nechaev by Telegram."

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Any news, devs?
For a long time there was no fresh information, how is the progress in the project?
"Hello friends,
VRT team has arrived in Dubai to participate in FinovateMiddleEast. This event is gathering companies from around the world to introduce their latest fintech innovations.
Also, we are here in Dubai until March, 1. For any questions, please contact @nechaev by Telegram."
This is information from the social networks of the project. For some reason, there is more information than here. https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/

It would be nice to watch the recording of the broadcast from this speech with the project team. I am sure that many questions were raised there, to which many wanted to hear the answers.
I think later recordings of speeches will be properly processed, edited and laid out for public viewing. It is a pity that with such events there are practically no live streams.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

It would be nice to watch the recording of the broadcast from this speech with the project team. I am sure that many questions were raised there, to which many wanted to hear the answers.
It would be nice to see it live. It is a pity that I can not afford a trip there. I would like to participate in the event and try the VR device myself.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

Any news, devs?
"Hello friends,
Here is more information on the case, and there in general all the information in the amount. It is obvious that most of it is promotion and promotional activities.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

To use franchise the project must be very well developted and wellknowen. It mean that they must spend a lot of money on advertisement.
In terms of marketing, developers do everything right - attend conferences, advertise themselves and their project. I think they have every chance to create their own recognizable brand.
I agree that if you open a sufficient number of parks (as planned in the road map), then it is realistic to create a brand that will be recognized all over the world.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Any news, devs?
"Hello friends,
Here is more information on the case, and there in general all the information in the amount. It is obvious that most of it is promotion and promotional activities.
Yes, I already studied the facebook of the project. I agree with your opinion. We will wait for the relevant news here.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I think this way: "Also, we are here in Dubai until March, 1. For any questions, please contact @nechaev by Telegram."
I strongly doubt that he will have time to actively respond to all comers in the telegram. But there is an option that the community manager will do for him.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

It would be nice to see it live. It is a pity that I can not afford a trip there. I would like to participate in the event and try the VR device myself.
Maybe you'll soon be able to visit Dubai with the help of VR  Cheesy
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

I strongly doubt that he will have time to actively respond to all comers in the telegram. But there is an option that the community manager will do for him.
Most likely, in addition to working meetings, one should not forget to keep in touch with the team and solve many other work issues.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

I think later recordings of speeches will be properly processed, edited and laid out for public viewing. It is a pity that with such events there are practically no live streams.

Typically, these performances are very long and take a very long time when viewing. The recording is suitable for this much better.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Maybe you should check out their youtube channel. I think they have posted some videos even from the perspective of a gamer. It's quite some time ago that I checked that channel.
I think if there are such videos, then we will see announcements in this thread.

I can't recall where they actually shared or announced it, but here is a link to their Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw

You can check out the videos there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

Maybe you should check out their youtube channel. I think they have posted some videos even from the perspective of a gamer. It's quite some time ago that I checked that channel.
I think if there are such videos, then we will see announcements in this thread.

I can't recall where they actually shared or announced it, but here is a link to their Youtube channel:

Probably it is about this video from the official channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuQ52FVezI The video is really cool, but it's clear that there is still room for growth. For this game you need large areas, one room is not enough.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Typically, these performances are very long and take a very long time when viewing. The recording is suitable for this much better.
Records are very difficult to rewind, I do not think it's convenient.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

Quite informative and interesting channel, thanks for sharing.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Most likely, in addition to working meetings, one should not forget to keep in touch with the team and solve many other work issues.
Sometimes even a community manager does not have time to communicate, especially if he is part of the team.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Probably it is about this video from the official channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuQ52FVezI The video is really cool, but it's clear that there is still room for growth. For this game you need large areas, one room is not enough.
The problem with the simulation of movement has several solutions, the presence of large spaces is not necessary.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Sometimes even a community manager does not have time to communicate, especially if he is part of the team.
This is a common problem of projects where the community manager is from the team. But he is most aware of the project and can answer all questions.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

This is a common problem of projects where the community manager is from the team. But he is most aware of the project and can answer all questions.
I prefer such a model of the community manager's work - when his function is performed by a person from the project team. Let him respond less often because of a time deficit, but he is more qualified and understands the question more deeply.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

I prefer such a model of the community manager's work - when his function is performed by a person from the project team. Let him respond less often because of a time deficit, but he is more qualified and understands the question more deeply.
The fact that you write very sensibly and many times is confirmed by practice, however, sometimes the most important is efficiency. It is for this purpose that a person is usually hired from outside who has studied the project and is responding on behalf of the team.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

It's the first of March. Is the trip to Dubai completed or continuing? When can we see an extensive report on this event? I'm interested in both text and video materials. Will there be any new announcements about cooperation after this trip?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: