Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Probably it is about this video from the official channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuQ52FVezI The video is really cool, but it's clear that there is still room for growth. For this game you need large areas, one room is not enough.
The problem with the simulation of movement has several solutions, the presence of large spaces is not necessary.
That's for sure, there are many solutions and each has its own peculiarities. Look at the previous pages there is even a video with a demonstration of similar devices. At the moment, this is not a problem but only a choice of the way to simulate the movement.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

I prefer such a model of the community manager's work - when his function is performed by a person from the project team. Let him respond less often because of a time deficit, but he is more qualified and understands the question more deeply.
You are right. This approach looks better.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Sometimes even a community manager does not have time to communicate, especially if he is part of the team.
This is a common problem of projects where the community manager is from the team. But he is most aware of the project and can answer all questions.
I prefer such a model of the community manager's work - when his function is performed by a person from the project team. Let him respond less often because of a time deficit, but he is more qualified and understands the question more deeply.
I agree with you. It is better to get less information, but more relevant.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

Maybe you should check out their youtube channel. I think they have posted some videos even from the perspective of a gamer. It's quite some time ago that I checked that channel.
I think if there are such videos, then we will see announcements in this thread.

I can't recall where they actually shared or announced it, but here is a link to their Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw

You can check out the videos there.

Probably it is about this video from the official channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuQ52FVezI The video is really cool, but it's clear that there is still room for growth. For this game you need large areas, one room is not enough.

I think there are sophisticated ways to expand the scope of the virtual world that someone in a game actually perceives.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

First time I see  VR in blockchain, sounds cool!
This is not the first project in this area. I hope it will become one of the most successful of them.
I agree that the project has ambitious plans and with its help, it will be possible to create a huge infrastructure of VR entertainment.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

It's the first of March. Is the trip to Dubai completed or continuing? When can we see an extensive report on this event? I'm interested in both text and video materials. Will there be any new announcements about cooperation after this trip?
If you see the information about the trip, I hope you drop a link to it.
If the team goes to the next conference, then they again will not have time for the reports.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

To clarify technical issues, yes, but sometimes there are many more basic questions that do not require special qualification.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

I agree that the project has ambitious plans and with its help, it will be possible to create a huge infrastructure of VR entertainment.
The advent of a player on the market who does everything from equipment to games will be good for all.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

The advent of a player on the market who does everything from equipment to games will be good for all.
Full-cycle enterprises are always the most successful. Even if some particular direction becomes unprofitable, it is easily compensated by profit from other directions. I think everything here will be similar, the larger the project the higher its effectiveness.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

It's the first of March. Is the trip to Dubai completed or continuing? When can we see an extensive report on this event? I'm interested in both text and video materials. Will there be any new announcements about cooperation after this trip?
If the team goes to the next conference, then they again will not have time for the reports.
In principle, what is important can happen at the conference? Only the conclusion of some partnership agreement. About the previous partner agreement, we were informed very quickly, I think if there are new agreements, we will also learn about them.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

To clarify technical issues, yes, but sometimes there are many more basic questions that do not require special qualification.
Usually such questions (there are simple ones that do not require high qualification for an answer) can be solved by yourself - after reading the EP, or starting posts with comments to them. But people are lazy and want managers to respond to elementary questions by squandering their time.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

That's for sure, there are many solutions and each has its own peculiarities. Look at the previous pages there is even a video with a demonstration of similar devices. At the moment, this is not a problem but only a choice of the way to simulate the movement.
And what kind of motion simulation do you prefer?
I prefer such ways of simulating the movement in which I strain physically very little. I'm not a hardcore player and I do not need records or anything. I just want to have fun and joy.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

And what kind of motion simulation do you prefer?
I prefer such ways of simulating the movement in which I strain physically very little. I'm not a hardcore player and I do not need records or anything. I just want to have fun and joy.
I think this approach is followed by most potential users.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I think this approach is followed by most potential users.
But for hardcore players there should be an opportunity to apply their skills and strength.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

In principle, what is important can happen at the conference? Only the conclusion of some partnership agreement. About the previous partner agreement, we were informed very quickly, I think if there are new agreements, we will also learn about them.
There are many options, such as an agreement with a major investor. This can greatly change the team's plans.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

There are many options, such as an agreement with a major investor. This can greatly change the team's plans.
I do not think that plans can change. The distribution of tokens may change slightly, but not plans.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Full-cycle enterprises are always the most successful. Even if some particular direction becomes unprofitable, it is easily compensated by profit from other directions. I think everything here will be similar, the larger the project the higher its effectiveness.
Yes, it is very important to reach this scale. After that it will be easier.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

There are such investors (or representatives of pools of investors) who can close the hard cap completely. Such investors can greatly change the project's road map.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Such cases are quite rare and need not be feared by small investors. In any case, you can buy tokens later on the exchange.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

I do not think that plans can change. The distribution of tokens may change slightly, but not plans.
In what sense will the distribution of tokens change? What do you have in mind?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: