Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:07:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2974 times)
buithao025

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Etherdelta is one of the crypto market that i love to use since transaction is fast and the fees are low. But when it started to increase its transaction fees at about 20 Gas per transaction, i feel like i want to stop using it for good.
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

I now really like the Bancor exchange platform. While there are fewer coins than on Etherdelta. But you can always sell your tokens there. There's no problem with the volumes.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

I tried etherdelta.. I can say that UI is not best Smiley
My opinion that this not easy to use for trading.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

Prices in etherdelta are very cheap, many deals fail. If the token is on another exchange, I prefer other exchanges, like kucoin, idex, tidex and forkdelta
hihitao43

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

It's for a long time i don't use Etherdelta, also it was the first exchange that i trade token. Too many issue with this platform, slowly, small volume, and my transaction was pending for a week  Undecided Wink
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

While I did not try the IDEX exchange, I thought that DELTA was the leader, but after I tried to trade on IDEX, I realized that today IDEX is the best solution, I suggest you try, you will immediately understand the difference between DELTA
Bosreg

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

interface exchange is very difficult to understand first but when we are used, it would be easy to sell or buy altcoin and etherdelta is an existing exchange in MEW so we do not need to create a new account simply enter UTC file or private key
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

I can't believe I invested into this project, I think EtherDelta has lost it, they are suppose to be the driving force in the Decentralised exchanges, but see what it has turned to, even a fork of it is doing better than is doing, IDEX is an exchange now that is doing far well in the decentralised space
Yes correctly, it is now a great many who still do not agree if the etherdelta would removed see if ico or simply that the market worked together earlier than on the other
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

Etherdelta is a very good decentralized exchange, but can't be so safe as centralized exchange. Centralized exchange is always the best in all ramification be it trading volume and security, I always believe etherdelta is meant for dumpers.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

I personally did not use EtherDelta, but I had experience with TokenStore.
This exchange is also decentralized and even has common design with ED.
I can agree with you, it is really good, fully anonymous and quite fast exchange.
What I like the most, that you even do not need to register there in order to start trading.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

According to my opinion etherdelta is best exchange and i like etherdelta because of its main advantages i.e we use same address for all the altcoins listed in etherdelta either for sending and receiving coins and also it is user friendly and easy to use.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Wink Etherdelta can be very fast when it come to the time of transaction but one thing about them is that there security system is not strong, you account can be compromise at any time.
eye-con

Activity: 449

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
i already forget about that exchanger, last year there is a lot of issues I encounter, its too slow, and I dont feel secured using it, I stop using it and use other exchanger instead.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
i already forget about that exchanger, last year there is a lot of issues I encounter, its too slow, and I dont feel secured using it, I stop using it and use other exchanger instead.

I used to visit etherdelta but now I prefer to use idex as it is more user friendly. Etherdelta was the only exchanger to trade token in the past but it seem they can't compete with the new exchanger that offer good and better services.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

I don't like etherdelta its hard for me I like other exchange site its use very easy
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

I used to use Etherdela constantly, but I was always annoyed by the speed of the site, a lot of bugs and a bad interface. Therefore, personally, I switched to the IDEX, I now use it, there also sometimes lags, but I like much more than Etherdelta.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

Yes. It is true and earlier i also had few issues with etherdelta. But now the interface is absolutely user friendly and more comfortable as well. Most of the bounty hunters also loves etherdelta since almost all the tokens comes to the etherdelta. So it is easy for all to do the trading without waiting to list the major exchanges. Smiley Smiley
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Yeah etherdelta is good and easy to use but now it is re-brand to forkdelta . I am still using it because fee is not that high compare to other exchanges .
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta is always used by the crypto traders because most of their tokens that got as a rewards from airdrop or bounties is in these exchanges. But these exchanges is only a stepping stone for our tokens to enter a big exchanges when public investors knows about the potential of those coins or tokens.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Recently it works very slowly, often you have to wait for 10-15 minutes, while the page loads. And in our country it does not work at all without VPN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: