Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2974 times)
sontung09

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Etherdelta can be very fast when it come to the time of transaction but one thing about them is that there security system is not strong, you account can be compromise at any time.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

Etherdelta can be very fast when it come to the time of transaction but one thing about them is that there security system is not strong, you account can be compromise at any time.
ED is not already popular now, people are already using IDEX because it's more secured.
There is always a risk that a site can be compromise and your private key can be stolen, so I suggest be careful when using this kind of decentralized exchange.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
I do not tried etherdelta yet but I heared a lot of my friends loved it. Maybe it is really good and it is secured to invest. I must find a capital so that I can try this etherdelta.
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

I also love ether delta so much not for selling but for buying. Most bounty hunters sell at cheap prices after distribution of token and I get the chance to buy at cheaper prices. However, it is sad how ether delta can go down for long without update of orders .
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

I love ed.
Wow,  you are still in the 19th century. Well if you buy most of the time then etherdelta should be great for you buy if not, then you are missing a great lambo party on other cooler exchanges

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
akirasendo7

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

as long as it will not ask for private key or the site is a bit fast im ok with it,
although last time around some issue are encounter in their site but i hope they fixed it because your right one of my first trading site
i used
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

I love ed.
etherdelta indeed very easy to use and sayapun very like it.
sometimes the thing that makes me feel annoyed is the frequent error in etherdelta and slow to open.
now I am more comfortable to use forkdelta. because it is lighter.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

I love ed.
Etherdelta is very user friendly exchange site and it is very good to hear that you are having an easy time using that site, because still somebody is having a hard time figuring out what are the settings and interfaces of etherdelta, just continue what you are doing! Smiley
vuongappa

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

For me also same even lot of token before officially listing into market we can trade by giving smart contract address . But now a days there is  lots of transaction failing am not sure what happened with platform each failed transaction costs 0.001 in last 2 days more than 6 transaction failed happened.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

I love ed.
ED looks very complicated the first time and it is because everyone is much cautious with their funds which complicate things. The first time I made an exchange on ED, it took me more than two hours on youtube watching how to correctly buy/sell my tokens there. But the whole thing became much easier after making a complete transaction over there. The only problem with ED is that it doesn't allow for non-ecr20 compactible tokens to be traded there. This makes exchanges like poloniex, bittrex, binance and many others my favorite exchange over ED.
hieu1418

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I am a bounty hunter and some time some token buy for hold. When for need to sell or buy token I use etherdelta. It is easy to use for buy/sell token. EtherDelta charged only 0.3% transaction fee and placing orders is completely free. It is very low rate with other exchenger. New token listing update, traders update, top valued token etc are naturally shown here.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Etherdelta has been very fever lately. Constant problems with the withdrawal and insertion of coins.
Now I switched to ForkDelta and IDEX.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

I do not want to say anything bad about this exchange, because today it is decentralized, this is why we are here today and where we are going, it is these exchanges that should be popular today because they are our product of decentralization.
alice.smith38

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

I also love ether delta so much not for selling but for buying. Most bounty hunters sell at cheap prices after distribution of token and I get the chance to buy at cheaper prices. However, it is sad how ether delta can go down for long without update of orders .
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Etherdelta has been very fever lately. Constant problems with the withdrawal and insertion of coins.
Now I switched to ForkDelta and IDEX.
I also use all these decentralized crypto exchanges. It's fantastically convenient and fast. Decentralized exchanges are our future, soon people will understand that there are more problems with conventional exchanges, for example KYC and others.
rpstatic

Activity: 53
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

I never liked EtherDelta, the site is slow and on some browser it doesn't load at all. But of course, I like the idea of EtherDelta. I tend to use CryptoBridge as DEX, it is also for coins and not just for tokens. Unfortunately there are often not that many open orders compared to centralized exchanges.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

In my opinion, I think Forkdelta web is more user-friendly than ED and Forkdelta order book also updates it more faster.
But, I would prefer IDEX if the tokens already listed on there instead of ED and FD because of high volume trading in IDEX.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Etherdelta is simple exchange platform, I really love used it to sell or buy token more than another exchange platform
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

Currently, I switch to IDEX because of centralized exchange without sacrificing the security and user control of a decentralized exchange. At IDEX, you will still sign the transaction with your private key, but the exchange itself will broadcast the transaction to Ethereum blockchain for you. And then it has a large volume compared to other decentralized exchanges.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 02:31:17 PM by cris17

I'm not using Etherdelta at all, because it's dangerous, as I heard, a lot of people lost their money dew to trading on Etherdelta when from their Eth wallets were stolen tokens. I prefer to use IDEX for token trading, it's more safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: