Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2974 times)
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

I like this exchange, everything is so simple and clear, and there can not be a scam, this exchange has never met any bad reputation so many investors are using it as their favorite exchange.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

I like this exchange, everything is so simple and clear, and there can not be a scam, this exchange has never met any bad reputation so many investors are using it as their favorite exchange.

Really? Did you ever hear that this exchange was ever hacked?
I think Forkdelta is better than Etherdelta now.
Dima95

Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

as for me it seems very complicated and has uncomfortable interface. furthermore, it not that usefull because good tokens are traded on serious exchanges

the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

I had an experience with this exchange. I didn't like it very much. Too repulsive interface, sometimes slow. I prefer binance.
GUNGUN12

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

as for me it seems very complicated and has uncomfortable interface. furthermore, it not that usefull because good tokens are traded on serious exchanges
I think for etherdelta it seems slow and with a very uncomfortable interface. But it provides an opportunity that is not given by other exchanges, providing an opportunity to sell coins that have not been traded, albeit at a low price.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

i would have been very glad to say that but i guess i would not be in the same shoes as others will since i am not in that view. for my decision i have verified from forkdelta and i think i am more comfortable with them than the above mentioned.  thanks
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Etherdelta has already outlived its! This exchange gave way to exchanges of a new generation. But nevertheless, many interesting coins can be found on it, too, at low prices.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Etherdelta still has fans? I thought everyone had long since left for Forkdelta and the IDEX.
Interestingly, we must go and see what's there.

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I have heard that most of the newborn alternatives are listed on the exchange, maybe it means that they have a cheapest listing licence among other exchanges.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

At last Ethgasstation shows little fees for Ethereum transactions I've been waiting for it for couple of weeks as the gas fee was 5-10 as the lowest. So it's time to pay Ether/Fork Deltas a visit Smiley
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

etherdelta is a good exchange. but largely because of the amount of the tokens at the big exchanges falls. people merge their tokens are not wanting to wait. and so I like this exchange.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

It is the favorite exchange of the bounty hunters, since they can dump unlocked tokens even if that token still not listed on the first exchange. And I love it too, when my favorite coins being dumped by the hunters, I will buy at its lowest and I can gain almost 50% of profit. But be careful when you make a purchase or try to sell it. Because sometimes the price and the amount will be interchanged, and it is not irreversible.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

Yeah until now I also love Ed because of its friendly and easy interface. And aside from that its fees are just reasonable unlike other exchanges which are too overpricey. But all I can suggest is that hoping Ed is for lifetime trustworthy for our private keys and hoping they wont steal from us in the future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

I think a lot of people can relate on this post. Etherdelta continues to be one of the most trusted exchange and it usually has a positive feedback. What others doesn't understand is that the blockchain sometimes cause delays in transferring funds and its not etherdelta's fault. Although it is hard for beginners to understand how etherdelta works, I still prefer it than any other exchange because I am used to it. I also like Yobit, underrated and I never have problems with it. Unlike bancor. LOL

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:03 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
I also like to trad on EtherDelta, though it is a little hard to use and there is much risky to trade with unnormal prices,and sometimes I can buy some very cheap coins since some new guys gave the wrong order.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

I remembered when my first token was came and i go to etherdelta to sell it,and i get a very responsible customer services by them,i think this exchanger is applicable for many beginner because it has no limit and no minimum withdrawal.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

etherdelta is the first exchange place I know and the same as you are a favorite for all who want to sell their owned tokens ..
because it is so easy and all smart contracts can be seen when we use etherdelta ..
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

I really like the exchange for crypto coins etherdelt. In principle, I used others, but it is very convenient, the main thing is to get used to it. I hope she will recover from the hacker attack.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

etherdelta is usually the first exchange that hunters open after getting paid, there are many opportunities for inves to buy to wait until the token is listed in the real market because the price can be different

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

This exchange can only be used to trade some tokens that are not on other exchanges, in all other cases it is better to use other Exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: