Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2422 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

In my country, bitcoin become popular in school specially college students, most of them are earning like they work in a company but doing it part time. Government accepts bitcoin in exchanges but not endorsed since they cannot control it.
It is good news indeed as the people are moving towards the progress of their country in terms of the collective economic condition at country level. In my country the situation is somewhat elevated and more and more people are joining the bitcoin community due to increased awareness about the digital assets through social media and other sites.

If I talk about the good news, then this might be worth it that the employment rate in our country has increased up to 67% according to the latest news and I think that much of it owes to the use of Btcs as a way of earning.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

In my country, bitcoin is just beginning to gain popularity, many people are interested in it, I consider it promising and thereby make investments, but the government can ban it on the latest news, everything is still under consideration
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

What do you mean good news? How many users? Or maybe how the government recognizes Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is in demand in our country and most of the people  are already slowly adopting cryptocurrency and the good news is that they don't banned bitcoin in our country and i hope that our government will finally legalize bitcoin in our country.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Last year 2017, I heard about bitcoin being broadcast on tv for the first time. It tells about the negative side of bitcoin; bitcoin is a scam, bitcoin is not true,  do not trust bitcoin and others.  In our country bitcoin is not recognized by everybody and government do not support bitcoin.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

In my country, people know about bitcoin, but so far it is gaining a bit of popularity and a lot of people want to do it and I think that soon it will become quite famous
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Last year 2017, I heard about bitcoin being broadcast on tv for the first time. It tells about the negative side of bitcoin; bitcoin is a scam, bitcoin is not true,  do not trust bitcoin and others.  In our country bitcoin is not recognized by everybody and government do not support bitcoin.
In our country, I also heard about bitcoin being broadcast.They remind those who are using bitcoin that always keep secured and take those risks that may happened. Definitely government never support due that bitcoin is decentralized .
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Standing on your question  I will say my country is well versed in Bitcoin now and this as always being to my uttermost surprise when I hear about it on our social media before joining this forum I am always dumbfounded, I have been hearing the clamor of this even to the extent of holding seminars in different locations  but I have a better understanding after joining this forum.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

With my country, the only good news that i can share is that the interest in cryptocurrency has been rising rapidly as the years go by especially on to the you ger heneration with them being much more versed in the technology. There is a sense of openness of bitcoin here and those that do dabble in it are viewed as very young entrepreneurs and results with them have yielded further interest
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

With my country, the only good news that i can share is that the interest in cryptocurrency has been rising rapidly as the years go by especially on to the you ger heneration with them being much more versed in the technology. There is a sense of openness of bitcoin here and those that do dabble in it are viewed as very young entrepreneurs and results with them have yielded further interest
In my country, not really much, but same as the others. People in my country are finding it hard to see Bitcoin as a good thing, they are not even interested in it and shows no interest, though some of them has started to accept it. But I remember that back in the early time when Bitcoin was introduced, lots of people in my country we’re quite interested and got into cloud mining ☁️ but ever since cloud mining turned into sh*t, they also started seeing Bitcoin as the same thing.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

In my country, many people are completely afraid of Bitcoin because of the present condition of Bitcoin. Even i tried to explain to them Bitcoin is a long-term investment we have to hold them as long as possible in order to make more profit with the Bitcoin.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

In my country, people know about bitcoin, but so far it is gaining a bit of popularity and a lot of people want to do it and I think that soon it will become quite famous
In the whole world, the people who are investing their money into bitcoin are really enjoying the perks of investing their money into bitcoin as with every passing day, the number of people investing in bitcoin is increasing and above all, the reputation and the acceptance rate of bitcoin is also increasing. In my country too, there are enough investors and their number of is constantly increasing thus making the economic condition better.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Bitcoin in our country is pretty unrecognized yet. The market for bitcoins is kind of bland in comparison to other countries. The good thing in our country is that bitcoin is not yet taxable.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

The good news here in my country is that the interest for investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continue to increase and many of them are already bought bitcoins while the price is still lower. The bitcoin here is not yet legalize but the government will not prohibit its people from using bitcoin in online transaction. Another good news is that some companies here is planning to allow bitcoin as alternative payment for their online transactions.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

There are a lot of countries already who banned bitcoin within their territories but good thing here in our country, although bitcoin was already publicized, the government still does not set limits with the use of bitcoin. They only gave some few precautions about investing in cryptocurrency since a lot of money is at stake and it is quite serious already to do this job.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

In my country, more and more people are now interested and into Bitcoin specially when its value reached around $19k. More people invested into it. Well our government hasn't legalized it yet but it is not illegal either. But there is a slowly growing group of establishments in our central business district that are accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment. 

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Here in my country bitcoin is really popular it caught up the attention of our national bank and gives a support to it. But the national bank did not make a public announcement about it support to bitcoin, I am sure that the big reason behind is the fear of seeing the majority of the bank investors and businessmen will make a withdrawal and left the banks for bitcoin which will surely leads to bankruptcy and will fall the economy of our nation.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I live in indonesia, and in Indonesia bitcoin believed quite a lot of people of Indonesia, it is evident from the survey results calling 47,9 percent of the respondents believe Bitcoin. While who do not believe in Bitcoin just 21,39 percent and still undecided as much as 30,8 percent
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Well, no news here are good news... At least it's a signal there isn't a prepared offensive ready against Bitcoin yet and we can continue dealing with BTCs online without worries of retaliation from government. For now, better that Bitcoin stay under the radar, without calling much attention to itself maximum as possible on the local ambit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Bitcoin is not yet really known in my country. Also there are many people having negative feedbacks about it because they haven't the real info about it and they listen only to the fake news which media spread them out about crypto currencies. Small number of people here believe in Bitcoin and work for it online.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Being open for all kind of business is a good news already to us, second is bitcoin is open in our country, open for everyone who can avail, open for anyone who does want to but coins and tokens, open for any establishment who want to accept bitcoin and other cryptos as mode of payment and that's a very good news for everyone eine our country.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: