Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2415 times)
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

In Belarus, since March 28, 2018 it was officially allowed to mine and carry out operations with cryptocurrencies. There is no such loyal legislation to kriptorynku anywhere else. Japan also has good legislation, but in Belarus it can be called ideal.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
well...for me everyday is a good news and i know that bitcoin is really great even the price is still low,we all know that this month the price is right.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

There is no good news about bitcoin from my country but i believed that they are on putting some of their attention to bitcoin because it was a hot topic back from last year and that is the reason why i am now collecting bitcoin while it is cheap because when bitcoin explode from different good news in the future then i will be having too much profit.
Few countries have good news about bitcoin, most are just bad news and say bitcoin is a scam trap, and the government encourages people not to participate, typical as my country, any news on TV always talk about the negative aspects of Bitcoin. Until now, they have banned the use of bitcoin as a payment method, anyone violating will be jailed, I do not hope the good news from the government, I just hope good news from the community, the government only makes the value of bitcoin become stable, that is what they did with gold, gold became a place that no longer earn too much profit for investors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

There is no good news but there is a bad news. Government is want to ban bitcoin in our country. They have already arrest some people who are involved with bitcoin. Now I am scared about it.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Bitcoin is quite popular in my country. It is often used for investment, for trading, for some purchases, but it is rare.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Yes, financial experts in my country preach that it will crash and is a giant bubble.

So everything is normal - Bankers still afraid for their jobs.
all is good for bitcoin.

Feels that way here in spain too. Bad news in the media on crypto from government and the likes is a good sign. It means the “ones above” have no control for once and are therefore scared. Im excited for the future for once! Hehehehe
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

My country is pretty chill, so there isn't any regulation against Bitcoin as far as I know. With that said, I think if we go much further down the line and Bitcoin price/value low a lot more than certainly at some point it is going to be regulated by every country's government no matter what.
I think that virtually all users of the crypto currency know that if they have a government to take steps to legalize the crypto currency in their state, this will radically change the attitude to the crypto currency in the society, as well as payment of taxes and real control of the country's crypto currency.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

unfortunately there was no good news about bitcoin available in my country even when bitcoin price was pretty high last year there was more people in my country starting to involved and invest at bitcoin but currently when the price of bitcoin starting to fall some of them were leave bitcoin because they're lost their money and even some of people in my country says bitcoin can ruin their life because investing at bitcoin are too risky and they also says volatility of bitcoin is very bad

I think it's just an expression of anger only when they sense its loss. whether they do not know that investment is really risky to lose. I think many people who invest in bitcoin feel the same way. and they do not consider such bitcoins, even they are continuing to invest now to cover up the losses of the past to be in the future.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

What do you mean good news? How many users? Or maybe how the government recognizes Bitcoin?

Well it is, government in our country see Bitcoin as a very productive currency which may help the people to become profitable, I think this is such a very awesome thing cause unlike the other country who prohibited their people to earn here, and Bitcoin has been expanded its capability in our country we can pay bills here already.

kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

It's probably not important whether there is good or bad news from any country, more importantly from what country this news is. For example, some countries have a stronger impact on the prices of crypto currency than others. If bad news comes from China or Korea, this will have a big impact on bitcoin than news from Cameroon, for example. But good news is still important, even if they are from Cameroon Grin
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

There is no good news but there is a bad news. Government is want to ban bitcoin in our country. They have already arrest some people who are involved with bitcoin. Now I am scared about it.
At the moment even here in my country no certain news about bitcoin. So no news banning about bitcoin all are quiet about bitcoin. You didnt not state what country you are that if may involve they arrest people.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

no not at all. they are trying to forbid anything related with bitcoin. they announced that they are working for a new regulation about crypto market. they will try to forbid or add high taxes regarding bank transactions related with crypto exchange platforms...

turn the page
ayamboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

What do you mean good news? How many users? Or maybe how the government recognizes Bitcoin?

No There is no good news yet from our country. But the government is thinking about this. Because most people of our country have been associated with Bitcoin. As a result, these news spreads quickly. A few days ago, there was a news about Bitcoin in a channel. It is not clear what our government will take. He can recognize Bitcoin or ban it again. I hope there will be something good like that. let's see what happen.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

unfortunately there was no good news about bitcoin available in my country even when bitcoin price was pretty high last year there was more people in my country starting to involved and invest at bitcoin but currently when the price of bitcoin starting to fall some of them were leave bitcoin because they're lost their money and even some of people in my country says bitcoin can ruin their life because investing at bitcoin are too risky and they also says volatility of bitcoin is very bad

One of the good news here in the Philippines is the Philippines Central Bank approves new bitcoin exchange regulations. This good news gives an oppurtunity to all the Filipinos who are involved in bitcoin.

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/the-philippines-central-bank-approves-new-bitcoin-exchange-regulation/
This is great to see the bitcoin making high increase every month and one thing that if the new countries are involving bitcoin then it is the time to be proud of your saving with bitcoin, I am sure we are going to see bitcoin very high and with the passage of time it is getting more, in my country bitcoin is improving more and more. More people are now involving bitcoin they are listening new features about bitcoin so gradually their interest is developing, so there are thousands for investors who are living on bitcoin profit only, my country bitcoin is suppose to be the next currency for the future.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Our country now a days are taking their time to check cryptocurrency and plan to regulate it. Some Banks now are are taking considerations to adopt it and make as mop- mode of payments for online purchases.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

My country has always been supporting bitcoins and has not taken any harsh decision against bitcoins.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

So far, my government hasn't accept this cryptocurrencies to be legalized. So, i haven't got any good news, but many people in my country are starting to invest in crypto, Bitcoin spesifically. I hoped that my government could see the positive side from cryptocurrencies and soon will legalize it.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

that's it. and this is very good for bitcoiners and bitcoin also in my country, because now in my country of course indonesia already give green light for bitcoin in indonesia

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

until now the government in my country gives no sign to legalize bitcoin, even the government in my country trying to ban bitcoin, there are some restaurants and hotels that use bitcoin as payment has been closed by the government
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

like everything in the old government is trying to ban, but it's only rumors and many people are beginning to be interested in him and that means his popularity is growing in my country, which is quite good

In my country people think that bitcoin was just a scam because of the news that was flashed in the television. Government still doesnt understand everything about it. But what good news in my country was bitcoin was becoming more popular and it has a lot of usage now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███