Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2413 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

In my country, there are no good news about bitcoin yet. But i'm happy that way though. Since i know if i hear any bitcoin news from my country, it will be the bad one.
Good thing if your government support bitcoin, it doesn't happen here.
They even suggest us not to invest in bitcoin, or use bitcoin to transact, since they think it's not safe and most likely scam.
If there's a news about bitcoin, it usually just report the current price, market and such.
Be positive because for sure in the future your government will support bitcoin too because it just the their government are open minded and they have done a lot of research that become the key for bitcoin to be accepted and be legalized in a particular country so don't mind if your government is still not accepting bitcoin but soon they will do accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

The best news in our country is that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will not be completely banned, it is only possible to regulate it in part.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Bitcoin is favoured by state minister here in vietnam and even vietnamese language is made into the official language of coinmarketcap.com
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Our government didn't banned Bitcoin! I think that was the most wonderful news I can say from our country. Unlike other country, they are being decline from using Bitcoin an be some even send to jail when being accuse of using Bitcoins.  I am so glad there is no laws like that here in our country and arms like or government are very open for this new trend, they just gave some sort of advice to us about the negative outcomes that may arise from using Bitcoins.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

bitcoin is quite popular in my country, but not as a "real money" where people can buy something with it. but only as a tool for trading, mining ect
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

The best news in our country is that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will not be completely banned, it is only possible to regulate it in part.
Currently there is no good news about Bitcoin from my country. Few days ago, my country banned the use of the technology. It is a bad news and people are hurt for they are deprived of an amazing opportunity to invest in. But in my opinion, the more Bitcoin grows and spread around the world, the more attractive it will be and our governments might also allow the citizens to use the technology which will change the market structure.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

Currently there is no good news about Bitcoin from my country. Few days ago, my country banned the use of the technology. It is a bad news and people are hurt for they are deprived of an amazing opportunity to invest in. But in my opinion, the more Bitcoin grows and spread around the world, the more attractive it will be and our governments might also allow the citizens to use the technology which will change the market structure.
First of all, the government will want to be able to control the crypto currency and levy taxes from citizens of users of crypto currency. It is these factors that will be taken into account when renegotiating the crypto currency in certain countries.

]
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

What do you mean good news? How many users? Or maybe how the government recognizes Bitcoin?

Well it is, government in our country see Bitcoin as a very productive currency which may help the people to become profitable, I think this is such a very awesome thing cause unlike the other country who prohibited their people to earn here, and Bitcoin has been expanded its capability in our country we can pay bills here already.
There are certain countries whose governments have already taken very much positive steps and that they are using almost all the crypto currencies with permission of the government.

On the other hand, there are countries whose governments is little confused and that they are unable to make any final decision and that they are taking little more time to see the performance of the crypto coins and then decide something.
Yes a lot of countries have made bitcoin as legal currency such as recently Japan made bitcoin the legal currency and slowly it is increasing more and more in value for them, I think now India is also going to make bitcoin legal currency, some countries are planning yet but they did not yet have decided about it, but I am pretty sure after the bitcoin good performance this year a lot of more countries will share the good news of the bitcoin legalization.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

There is no good news about bitcoin in my country right now.. especially when our government banned any transactions using bitcoin, in order to protect our main currency they said.. you know government, they will always right  Grin
In my country there are news that we're probably going to get regulations in this year but there are so many other important laws that need to be passed and I doubt that we are going to see that anytime soon fortunately for us it seems we are not going to get a ban, I'm sorry for you that you live in a country with a government that is so dumb that is unable to see the opportunity that bitcoin represents.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

I'm from Russia and there's actually no good or bad news - everyone just wait for the law which has to do something with crypto - nobody knows what exactly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

Here in Philippines those have no knowledge about bitcoin they said that bitcoin scam. Last day they news on television that bitcoin are scam and many people are starting to think about bitcoin is not a good idea to invest.
Some people using bitcoin for their greediness to scam people.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Bitcoin here in our country is somehow doing good. Many peoole are already using it to gain profit. A we can all see, most of the users here are students wherein they invest on bitcoin to recieve extra income. Also another thing, bitcoin is considered not illegal nor legal here in our countrw but it is in good term with the government.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

I haven't heard much good news aboit bitcon nowadays. Recently, I've heard on the news that some people are using bitcoin as an investment scam which I think will led for bitcoin to appead as a bad thing for all the citizens. Bitcoin is still being uzdd in a kot good tih
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

There is no good news about bitcoin in my country right now.. especially when our government banned any transactions using bitcoin, in order to protect our main currency they said.. you know government, they will always right  Grin
Sad but you need to understand your government. In my country bitcoin was slowly spreading. The usage of bitcoin was also expanding. Not only for transaction but also through load. But the sad news here in my country was some are thinks that bitcoin was just scam because of the news that was flashed in the television.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

that was my talking about the crypto currencies happening so i want to know all about that too and i hope that more than good news.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Nothing special except for the fact that the local tea stall aksed me about btcs LOL
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

There is a good and bad news good news about Bitcoin from my country. The bad news is that the government has banned the technology because it is not in the interest of the country. The good news is that that many people are getting to know about Bitcoin and they are very positive about it because their peers, who had invested earlier, had earned a lot. So more and more people are starting to invest.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Wonderful news from Belarus! Legislatively allowed to mine and it is not taxed until 2020, the main bank develops a system of regulation of currency withdrawal, purchase and sale, as well as the issue of its own currency.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Well, In my country there no good or bad news, just neutral situation, the government still not found a way how to regulate cryptocurrencies. Well, the tendency to buying / investing in bitcoin or alts is down, compared with November - December 2017. People continue mining because it's still profitable even with such bitcoin price.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Here in my country as of this very moment. The good news is that bitcoin is always supported by our government which we appreciate it so much. In some point many users still doing bad jobs since the crypto currency is supported by our government like they will try to convince more people to invest which the wrong thing there is 3rd part involves. As our identity by having wallet as our government can manage it, the scammer people is easy to trace especially those people can easily cashout their huge amount of shares which some banks trying to know where the money came frome which can be traceable and manageable by those users through their atm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: