Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!!  (Read 3030 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.
It is the usual move of bitcoins dump a little bit then high up fast. At this time the price is dumping a little then it is the time to buy more bitcoins.

Why don't you ask here when the bitcoin price is increasing. See every time it is not possible to increase the price of bitcoin, it completely depends upon the market and demand for bitcoin.
Yeah and as far as I know the pump of the price of bitcoin is always depends on the user's and investors, no one will know when is the right time that bitcoin will increase, just always monitor the price if you really wanna know.
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Don't panic.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Don't panic. Dumps will always happen and it will always influence the market. Also I think this is a good thing, if they are dumping, that means there will also be a pump so just hold on to your coins and strap in for the ride!
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Don't panic. Dumps will always happen and it will always influence the market. Also I think this is a good thing, if they are dumping, that means there will also be a pump so just hold on to your coins and strap in for the ride!
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market needs to deepen this fall in order to be able to grow stronger in the near future and the sharp decrease in bitcoin is also a good thing. Because bitcoin is still expensive so it needs to drop so that more investors can enter the market and so I think bitcoin will go from $ 4k5 to $ 5k.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

I think its cause by investor but im sure it will be back with rising price because as of now investor in bitcoin are so many,thats why sometimes the price of bitcoin was fraughting.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

I think its cause by investor but im sure it will be back with rising price because as of now investor in bitcoin are so many,thats why sometimes the price of bitcoin was fraughting.
It wil be return back to normal its dumping because of the news. The best moves is hold our bitcoin and never sell when prices are dumping. Needs to be wise in this stage and hold our btc for sure it will rising back.
abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

Don't panic.

Patience is a virtue applies also to cryptos. Cheesy
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.
Bitcoin doesn't have value because it uses a blockchain, Bitcoin has value because its cryptographically secure.

The only way that happens is if the blockchain is secured through cryptography.

While I'm not saying blockchain has no value, its certainly subordinate to that of cryptography.

Cryptography is what will "bank the unbanked", "give monetary sovereignty back to the people" etc.: blockchain is the tool that solves a specific cryptographic problem that stopped us from implementing a cryptographically secure currency on a global scale.

Cryptography has been used for millenia, not blockchain. We didn't have "blockchains" and suddenly invented cryptography to make them work.

Its not a "blockchain-currency", its a "crypto-currency"

Dr. Adam Back is a cryptographer, not a blockchainer.

Satoshi Nakamoto is\are\were cryptographer\s, not blockchainer\s.

So please, stop saying "blockchain" this, "blockchain" that. Blockchains are what suit and tie nerds think will change the world. Cryptography is what matters.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I think its cause by the investor but I'm sure it will be back with rising price because as of now the investor in bitcoin is so many, that's why sometimes the price of bitcoin was fraughting.
It will be returned back to normal it's dumping because of the news. The best moves are holding our bitcoin and never sell when prices are dumping. Needs to be wise at this stage and hold our BTC for sure it will be rising back.
Yes, indeed that's what we have to do to fix again the price of Bitcoin. Only that way can make the Bitcoin price go up again. And I hope everyone can do this, you just have to hold back the Bitcoin you have without having to sell it. Simple.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

I think that is the game in bitcoin. You just have to be patient because eventually the price will rise again. Buy as many bitcoins as you can and time will come that you will get your investment back. Just be patient. Smiley

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Don't panic.

Patience is a virtue applies also to cryptos. Cheesy
Yup, we should be always have a lot of patience especially in the field of the cryptocurrencies because we all know that the market is not like the stock market that is less volatile because the market of the cryptocurrency is very volatile like it can move up fast and also fast to move down which is not a good market or field for the newbies in trading or investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: