Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
m
Yes. Music is the one thing thatbis common in all people. It may differ on ts musicality and the instruments but we enjoy the kusic and we like its message its story and how it is conveyed. Music is our art, an expressuon many more to us
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

Yes, music very good for health, peace of mind and soul.
Live without music will be very bored
And we have "Heal the world" yeah I love this song a lot

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:02:50 PM

I doubt. For me music is just a nice background.
Tharushan

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:13 PM

Actually yes........... I love music. In fact the powerful surges of pleasurable energy that I experienced in my body when listening to music as a teenager was one of the things that made me curious to learn meditation.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:34 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music for me is important ,because without music my life is boring,  I really love  music specially a christian song , when I'm hearing a music with my headphone I feel so relaxing, because of the music that what I play'd on my phone.
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

big yes for this question.
from the lyric sometimes motivate people.
when people listen to the music. and they are focus on it. it can make their brain thinking.
that's why, the musician must be careful when they make the lyric of their music.
it can give the effect automatically.
from the tone is also giving a changes.
for example. it the tone is sad or slowly. it can make the listener sad sometimes sleepy.
but when the tone is spirit, it give spirit to the listener.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:06:12 AM

Thank you 😊
Yes it is music is like a universal language its a huge way to change a persons mood throughout the day it inspires someone it can makes us fall in love remininse the memories it has the harmony everytime we hear music

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

for me music is like therapy...it always raises my mood and helps me to express myself...I admire people and their talents when a person is able to create music
DaveMallettJSE

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:14 PM

The right song can have a huge impact on your mood.
Corosian

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:46:32 PM

Absolutely. A musician speaking here  Smiley Apart from its obvious therapeutic effects, it does connect people in many ways. Some of the people that are closest to me I´ve met on gigs of bands we both liked....and dont get me even started on the pussy lol
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

No, it cannot change the life, it is impossible. However music has a great power and it affects the life sufficiently!
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

Thank you 😊
Yes music for me is life.When i wast in highschool.I was have boring life because i do not appreciate the music.Then when the time comes in jr.High.I felt like my life change because of music.
HydroCoin_Tony

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

Well, music certainly changes your mood which I guess could change your life in a sense and overtime. For example: If you listen to songs that make you happy, then that hot girl from the coffee shop sees that you're happy and chit chats with you, long story short, you bang and live happily ever after. So yes, music can change lives.

Also, scientific research found that under the melodies of classical music, plants grow faster and bigger, so at least it has an observable change on plant life Smiley
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:40 PM

Thank you 😊
I'm sure that music can affect a person's life, sometimes the lyrics of the song we listen to can become a passion for our lives and some lyrics have stories that are almost identical to what we are experiencing.
I really like music, the music I listen to every day is my life spirit, and there are some lyrics of songs that can guide my life.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:47 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:17:33 PM by posoa

Yes music can change life, it depend on the type of music one listen to. There are moral songs, spiritual songs, gospel, circular.....etc. It depends on the type one likes listening to. Actually music plays a big role in the life of many.  Even in the Bible when  Saul  was having an evil spirit ,  it actually  takes David a spirit fill man  to play a string instrument and sing for the evil spirit to depart from Saul. So music involves a lot of things to be input so as to affect the lives of the listeners.when some people listened to music it really can affect there lives and change it for the best.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:12 PM

It is right that music affect and can change people life in a certain conditions. There are many people like to listen There are many types or genres of music, pop, rock, and others. It is as a media to tell or show something such as love, religious, moral and other, depending on the purpose or the goal of the song itself. Music is an emotion, playing and listen to music without emotion will not get the sense of music itself.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:10 PM

Yes music can actually changes lives,base on my experience because theres a time that i encounter many problems and dont know what to do then i just listen music which makes me feel come down and can think step by step how to solve the problem... Thats what music change my life.

elllee

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

Thank you 😊

Yes, I believe that music has an effect to change peoples lives, because most of the people nowadays expresses their ideas and emotion through music. Many people used it in some ways, like in courting boys express their feelings or their love by the used of music. Some advocacy used music to deliver the ideas of what they want the society know.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Thank you 😊
Music touches the heart and soul of its listeners. It can change lives and imfluence its listeners. It part of our everyday life and life without music seems impossible. Music put color in our life,makes us a better person,inspired,sets our mood everyday and more importanly, it makes us happy.Music can also relate to our feelings whenever we are happy or sad its always be there.YES,music can chang our lives.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Music has been used throughout history and across cultures to influence the body, but only in recent decades have researchers been able to examine how it is processed through the brain. These recent discoveries explain the relationship between features of music like rhythm, and improvements in physical health, particularly in rehabilitation. 
Also explain why people with Alzheimer’s disease remember all of the words to songs but can’t have a clear conversation. In this unit we hear and see how music has been used, often by qualified music therapists working in hospitals, to influence the body and support fitness and rehabilitation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: