Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:01:53 AM

Yes music can change life, it makes a soul whole again... It brings joy and happiness...
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music can affect our emotions. I think that during praise and worship songs to the Lord can move you or make your heart melt and just submit your all emotions just to worship the Lord. These kinds of musoc can make you change your heart.

miros

Activity: 124

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

I do not think that any music can change my life. With the help of music you can change only the mood, but not life. But it's always nice to listen to good music.

andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Maybe yes maybe no.Because if a person really knows how appreciate a song or a music it can really affect and change a persons life.Music can really affect a persons feeling.Like if your sad, and you played a sad song,some people cried,some people feels sympathy and but some ignored it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

Yes. Music is like a new way to change your old life. Is seems there is a magical presence in it that touches the heart of every hearer.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

I think it depends on how someone responds to music. Sometimes music can also have a negative impact, it all depends on the purpose of the music created.
sirota1703

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

I will not answer for everyone, but music will never be able to radically change my life. Although I like listening to music when I work, when I'm in the car and just listen sometimes.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

Of course, if the lack of music is like black and white television. Music as the color pens in the human mind. Help them reveal all the happy emotions, sadness of life when listening to a song.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lsindiong

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

I never heard a story when music saved someone's life.. But if someone loves it very very much I guess it can be possible.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

Music is like a soul it can be sad or supports ur positive. Music can definitely change life, it allows you to remain an individual whole..
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

YES , Music is actually change my life . Before i didn't like listening music but i started  listening to music , my mental became better .
When i am sad or boring , i usually listen music to relax . It's pretty effective for me
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music can change moods. Which may actually change the way of thinking and leads to a more positive life if the music you are listening enlightens you. Some decisions can also be affected by the music one was listening to

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
mattbellme

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

Yes!

Its vibration, which can have a huge effect on everything.  I know when I was young and was sick at the time, music would literally heal me!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
smurfik32

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

Thank you 😊

how can music change life?, in any way, music raises the mood, but does not change life)can someone and that changes, but I do not know how it Cheesy Undecided
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

Absolutely yes.. music can change the world, music can change your mood, and music is a symbol that exists in the country

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Thank you 😊

For me yes. because me also changes the music,when im stress and lonely,im listening to a soft music and its changes my moods. Music is one of my stress reliever, music can change my energy. When im cleaning the housw i want to listen a lot of music so that i have a energy to do all my house hold chores Smiley

dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

Yes Music Actually Change Lives,music was found to significantly increase tolerance and perceived control over the painful stimulus and to decrease anxiety compared with both the visual distraction and silence conditions.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

Thank you 😊

for me music, it's just a cheering up, But no music gives me the meaning of life,  and does not change my life Wink

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

Yes for me.  Music can actually electrify my day,  I start my day with a relaxing music everytime I take a bath.  It gives me electrifying feeling to pull my self up and getting things done as fast as I can.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:36:31 PM

I strongly believe in the power of music. It transcends languages but can deeply affect or even change a certain emotion to the listener. There is always a song for every moment and music can help us soothe our minds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: