Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
nachobench

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:21 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

Music is life for me, it change my life and continues to do so. The massive amount
of choices and libraries of music available today helps, mends and inspires people globally.
It is a incentive platform that transcends through everyone. Life without music is boring and sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doctorbilly64

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:34:33 AM

Music helps my life so much, flush away the borings and stresses.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

Music could actually change my mood ,
Sometimes when I feel lonely or down I would just listen to some music and after a few minutes I would be OK .
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

It can impact them, but as for change them? not really, not unless you become obsessed with music or get some kind of record deal or something..

:]
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

Yes. It does. Music can change our lives our mood etc. Specialy to those who plays music. They travel alot to perform for the music. They used it as a job.

And when you feel the sad every single word in the music you feel it. And there is a one song that song of your life.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:45:50 AM

Of course music changes life. It will of course not be tangible (unless you are a musician) but it changes the way you perceive things, relaxes you when times are tough, channels your anger, motivates you and so much more! The tangible effect might be a healthy body but the kind of music motivated you to reach that goal! Imagine the world without the musical chirping of birds or movies without the background score Smiley
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad
Some music can change lives especially if it's too inspiring and changes the mood. It can also change lives because of it's heart striking lyrics.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:13:35 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music makes your life a lot more meaningful. He is a wonderful spiritual friend. When you are stressed out, just light music makes your mind relaxed and more productive. Your soul is also beautiful and rich when you love music. I love listening to music.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

yeah it can make me fuckin sad when i broke
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

Thank you 😊

I for one believe that music is food for the soul. It is kind of an enhancer to what we feel. Whenever we feel the emotions that we feel and we listen to the genre of music that is the same, the emotion will get more intense. Although, if the genre is opposite the emotion, it tends to change the feeling that the person feels somehow.

DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

Thank you 😊

Well if I have problems and I'm alone, music serves as my stress reviler. We have different genre of music to relax us and calm us. During my college life, music is very important, if I have a quiz or exam I use music as my background sound during my memorization.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:15 PM

Music can't change our own lives. We are the solution itself to change our iwn lives. Music is only a tool to encourage us to change our habits but in the end it is our disposition if we want really change it or not.
arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

Music can change your mood and sometimes even life ... if we think that many of the current singers were some people with not many possibilities then we can say that music can change lives
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

Studies reveals that the human mind become very conscious about music during puberty. There is the argument that, by now the whole occipital lobe is actually matured and gives meaning to all bars ad and keys of beats and sounds while others believe this is the time the teenage becomes very aware of himself and surrounding and pay attention to details. Either ways music has been a great companion to if not all, many during the puberty challenge period and it stays like that forever. Music is not just good but a human companion.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

I think music doesn't change life but changes your attitude. And of course it helps live through hard times (for me personnaly)
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

Thank you 😊

I do not believe that music can change people's life but Listening music have positive effect on people. That's why, people choose to relax with music when they feel down. Music is a relieving thing not a game changer for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

for me music is a very big part of my life and i can say that it changes me especially when im down and lonely listening to music makes me calmer and it cheers me up.
zegenamu09

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

Yes Music Can Change lives because we hear a lots of songs in different emotions Smiley
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:17:02 PM

I think that everything can change your life, however music is special. Music has a deep effect in your body, since changing the performance of you brain to change the functioning of your endocrine system. These effects will evoke different physiological and psycological states that will let you feel better even if you are in a bad mood. So I think that in many people these states can let them avoid bad things (addictions and things like that) and definitely would change their lifes.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Yeh music definitely can change lives. if we have big problem we can listen to good music. after few minutes you can feel the change. but it should be a good music. it can change your lives.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: