Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

I really think that music has even a small impact on everyone in a small way. Music can change someone's mood or view about life. Hence it can affect how will people do their daily tasks and decision making. Music can give us good vibes which can be helpful everyday.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad
That is a certainty when music brings a lot of great experiences and after hours of hard work for people to enjoy it.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

I truly believe that music can change lives both negatively and positively. Back in high school I used to listen to hip-hop and rap music. They usually talk about violence, sex, and money. Back then I thought it would be cool to join gangs and engage in school fights because it somehow the lyrics affected the way I think. Another is example is when I feel down and lonely, good and inspirational music could easily lift my spirit up and make me feel better. I'm just thankful that I never got hook in songs with depressive lyrics.
ToLiZ

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

To say it straight. Good music changes your mood. Your mood can change a bad situation in a good one. When I'm sad I'm putting my headseat on and let the music flow and I'm feeling much better.
dihan

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

I think music can change life, listening to music can make people feel happy, life pressure is reduced, and people can enjoy life. Like Beethoven, music gives him an extraordinary life.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

Yes it is, we cannot denied the power and influence of music...it is the language of our soul as some say.. it breaks every language barrier even races, it can build lives too, depending on the kind of music you hear or play
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

Yes music changes lives,  there is this belief that every song or music has it background in a spiritual scene so the result of a music is dependent on the source
avi007

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

According to me yes music can definitely do that

listening to music provides relaxation to our mind Smiley Smiley Smiley
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

I believe it actually can. It is a proven fact that music can either affect our mood in ways that it can change it or it can boost it. Psychiatrists also recommends music for those who are mentally challenged because it eases what they feel. Indeed music is a powerful thing that can mend people's mind and make them feel various kinds of emotions. 
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Yes, music can change your life financially, when we sell songs, or when we become a singer, music can be a life-changer. Music can be a modifier of our mood, when we feel upset, music can be our tranquil, music into memory or a reminder of our beautiful memory. Music can change our lives in many ways.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Of course yes music cahanges life because it has the ablity to manipulate ones thought about something
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music  is the solution at any houre for a good or bad day, it can make you smile or it encourage you in the hard times of life so music is a good therapy no mater the issues.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Thank you 😊
Music can change a person's life. It can help a sad person become happier. If you feel bored or lonely, you should listen to happy music, you will feel more comfortable and love life. Music also stimulates creativity
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

Thank you 😊
Music is a part of life. It helps balance your life. Listen to music to help you feel relaxed, reduce stress, feel more happy. I believe music can change a person's life. Music brings you inspiration to work
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Yes, music actually change lives. Most listeners do relate to the lyrics of the song and to the beat of the sound. Adapting it and making it as part of their daily lives.making them to love, cry,sad, happy,lonely angry, depending on the theme of the music.
unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

I don't think so...
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Music is everything and makes life more beautiful. Imagine life without sound. Booooring
Music affects our emotions, it is the language of our soul. Most of us listen to music, it is the simplest  fact on how music actually change lives. Listening to worship songs really mean something it changes lives in all aspects especially if we are going to internalize the message of the song.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Music do really changed life. It can stir your emotion and soul anyway.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

Thank you 😊

Anything around us can trigger life changing emotions.
Alekkborela

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

Yes, I believe so, when one music have strike into the heart of a man, I really think that the only thing the man will do is to cry , feeling all those sad , happy and a lot of emotion he have felt through his life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: