Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 04:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

yes. music changes the emotion and mood of a person it is also gives a inspiration in every people that's why it change lives.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
phif3185

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

really, the music will change your life, because the music in my opinion, the music is the same as our soul, like a work of art that you can develop ...

the music you hear today, it reflects your soul, so what music do you like .... it is your characteristic right now
Grumpybitcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

Yes of course. Music can give People something to hold on.  So far it didnt change my life but who knows what the future will bring
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

yes music can change the lives of people. I love to listen to gospels songs always and  I try to meditate upon the words in the song. Sometimes music helps me change my plans of taking negative action when i sometimes take the words from the song.
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Music is changing the life! People can feel happy and sad when hear the music that remind them with memories.
Music used when propose someone you love, music tell about what you feel, and music be part of our life.
Life without music is very tasteless.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Yep , it can fill you soul, and its a better solution than alcohol and drugs.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

Actually yes it can change our life and also our mood .in my daily life music change my mood if I feel sad and alone then I listen to a music that fit on my mood .But sometimes I rather choose a happy or a good music so that it change my mood .Music helps us to change everything .Just listen to a music that fit into you .
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad
Music can makes some people happy and sometimes help you to forget your problems.Music serves as my stress reliever everytime i'm tired at work but does not mean  that music can change my life,music can only entertain me that's it.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music can not changes life it only give you more enjoyment when you are listening and getting bored
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Yes,If you have a big voice .Big future waiting.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why?

Yes, Music can be a factor that affects an individual's life. Music has a lot of characteristics that can help a person that is going thru something, anger, sadness, happiness, and etc. The rhythm and lyrics of the songs can sometimes connect with its listener, in return, the listener may be inspired (depends on what of music). Though, We people are still the one to choose what we want in our lives. Music is just a tool that can help us though there are instances in which music is the cause of something bad.

As for my personal experience, I love music, I may not be a good singer but I play guitar and I write songs. Music is my way of expressing my feelings. I've been a lot when I was little kid, been transferring from one city to another because of my father's work. Every city has their own music, own stories, drugs, and gambling been also a part of my life. I enter the rehabilitation center to cure my addictions and music is one of the tools that make my rehabilitation a success. Music makes me calm whenever I look for drugs and kinds of stuff, Whenever I started listening to one of my is thoughts are beginning to clear and it helps me to think firmly. Music really changes my life in a positive way.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

its not can, but music do really change lives. Our brain respond to every beat of music and gives hype to our body. No matter what kind of music it was, it will definitely affect and change our daily lives.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

I don't think they change lives but they do serve as an inspiration. They help a lot when you are bored, lonely, or giving up because it cheers you up when you listen to them especially your favorite ones.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

Thank you 😊

Indeed music can alter one's feelings and the course of what path one takes as well. The good thing about music is just like a compliment, it feeds the soul of man. Have you ever noticed that whenever you feel sad, when you listen to sad music it amplifies the feeling, while when you listen to dance music of fun music it changes that mood.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Music can really change one's life. For example those people who give up because of poverty, yet they found their luck because of music they become famous because of music. Imagine how thier life change from where they already give up, until they found music. Thats how really music changes one's lives. There were lots of artist that become more successful because of music.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I think there were some studies published in NATURE on this topic like last year or so.
Like 'happy' music is supposed to be beneficial, while certain kinds of music may have adverse effects -
their findings were like that in a nutshell. If you hold this premise to be true, then maybe music can indeed
have that effect, but personally, I do not think so. There is yet too little scientific proof for that.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I believe in the power of music. I do not know how people are, but my life has really become meaningful since I know music. After hours of study and hard work, music is the only thing that helps me relax and make me rejuvenated. At times I wondered, what would my life be like without music? I used to fictitize that I would commit suicide if there was no music to relieve stress.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Thank you 😊

Indeed music can alter one's feelings and the course of what path one takes as well. The good thing about music is just like a compliment, it feeds the soul of man. Have you ever noticed that whenever you feel sad, when you listen to sad music it amplifies the feeling, while when you listen to dance music of fun music it changes that mood.

Not sure about the life but generally music can change your mood in few minutes; professional musician's life could be change with the music. Music helps to forget the problems and sorrow for some time, listening to music is also a good recreational activity. There are multiple music styles available as per our mood and personality; music also helps to connect with the people, there are so many music festivals all over the world which are very successful. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

we know that music can have positive impact on the human and even on the animals. I don't know if it can really change our lives, but for sure it can reduce stress for example, so to some extent, it participates to change our lives

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Music and mood are closely related because depending on the nature of the song you can feel better or worse. However, such mood changes not only affect how you feel they also change your perception of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: