Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Yes i think it is. Every music has every meaning. The effectiveness if the message depends on how the song was composed and sang. The effect of the message of the music amplifies depending on the listeners' situation. Music can change minds, if the listener listen to understand the meaning of the song.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Probably yes, music change life and bring good memories
70% i agree music can change lives because music can help learning patterns, overcome boredom, help feel energized, reduce sadness, increase confidence, erase anger and release stress and reduce fear and anxiety.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Music is one way to express poeples mind, feelings and this is the way to express what they really are. And i think music also change the lives of other poeple specially music that encourage people(like worship song/songs to praise the lord for everything he had done).

Mayor20

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Well! Music contribute greatly to human day to day activities, As in,it changes the emotional and interactive of human beings when heard.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Generally speaking, i dont think so. But maybe someone’s mood. Sometimes we are not in a good mood and suddenly we hear a relaxing music and it just change our mood and our behavior. I also love listening to Christian music. They changes my mood and make my day.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Yes music actually change lives especially when you can relate your self to the lyrics of the song  it gives you more self esteem
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Somehow yes but not totally. Changes always depends in the will of man on how strong it is to make his or her life to be change.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Totally yes  music change my life,especially  when I alone and lonely and when I miss someone especial,only I play a music and all become ok.
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Defeniyely yes, a simple.music with a deeper meaning and message could hardly touches someone's heart and it could make a person feels happy, sad or maybe mad, it depends on the message of a song. And in every message of it, it makes a person think or make him realize something that could make a change in a persons life.
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Music is scientifically proven to reduce stress and increase overall well-being. So yes it can!
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Well, i'm not sure that it can change but it can influence people's life. Music can inspire. For example when I listen to my favorite song I'm getting ready to act and reach my aims.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

In my opinion, music can actually change lives. Because i feel it in my reality. Music has a big effect with our mood. When we listen melancolist song, our feel become melow too. When we listen the love song, our heart become flutter and we can feel the love song is impact to our life too. When we listen the spirit song, our spirit will be fire too.. With music, i can relax my mind and feel the meaning of that song. Without music, life isn't colorful and passionate.
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music affects our emotions. When we listen to sad songs, we tend to feel a decline in mood. When we listen to happy songs, we feel happier. Upbeat songs with energetic riffs and fast-paced rhythms (such as those we hear at sporting events) tend to make us excited and pumped up. It seems that music helps us concentrate and study as well. Out of those studied, 88.5 percent of people said that they listen to music when they study, work on homework, and other activities such as that. That leaves on 11.5 percent of people who don’t. No matter what people listen to, there seems to be a common consensus as to why they listen. It seems that genres that have a fast paced, upbeat, and catchy rhythm (like pop, rap, etc.) are attractive to those who do sports, or at least, those who are looking to get pumped up. Rock also stands to achieve this goal. Most people agree that music just makes them happy. They can ‘get into a mood’ based of the style of the song they’re listening too. I must say that I agree.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Music is the most powerful thing in our world. Music can show beutiful thing and change emotions of many people at once . I love music and respect every music genre.

bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

Thank you 😊

Yes,music can change lives.This change can come in a negative or positive form depending on the kind of music. Their are circular music that are sensual,immoral and aggressive, such changes mood and influences negatively to lure one into committing fornication, adultery and ultimately becoming violent which has it's implication. On the contrary, each time I perform or listen to gospel music I get connected to heaven and evil taught are usually far away from me.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

For anybody not a secret that it is very closely linked with medicine. Scientists discovered that the music of Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi and other famous classics has a great effect on people, healing him from the hated illness. Even created a special direction in the present medicine called infoteria.

It turns out that all the people associated with sounds at the genetic level. They can come from animals, birds and nature. How music affects the person in this case? The individual himself, not noticing at times for a such features, automatically relaxes, heals at the expense of such sounds. After all, the voices of birds and animals from infancy recorded in the subconscious.

Psychologists have found that melody with the rhythm of sixty beats in one minute effect on a person, like meditation, are able to distract from any problems because it slows the activity of brain system. If you regularly listen to such music, over time, improves work capacity, memory and also develop self-control and confidence.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Well, music can actually change lives in a sense that you could earn money by harnessig your talents and abilities in the field of music. Definitely your life would change if you are earning money.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
lenuj

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

when i am sad i choose to listen music specially encouraging song, and i try to understand the song in every lyrics. my emotion really affected the song i sing and i continue to listen the that  music, one of the lyrics i so glad that Jesus love's me. when i sing that song i feel so glsd and happy
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

For me yes, Some of the song lyrics motivates to live fully, So it can actually change lives. Musics help me to recover once when I suffered from depressions last 2015..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

Music is unique and irreplaceable. Any work all don't like music, pioneering and innovative, music itself has a particularly strong influencing effect on people, it can inspire people to strive, to move forward, also can let people release their sorrow and pain, in another sense, it is also a person a kind of self protection.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: