Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

Although music is only a form of entertainment, it is not a panacea, it can not replace such as physical exercise, calligraphy and painting, tea ceremony, etc. When we are sad, but her in our pain, when we lost, when we are happy, music is the best company, she is able to reduce the negative mood, to remind us to have a normal mentality.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad

Yes, I believe so. As it changes a person's mood,it can also affect a person's life through a certain situation. A person who is in a worse situation might change it's mind and be positive once he hears songs of encouragement. It's better if we'll listen to songs that would change our moods to a better one.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

According to me yes music can definitely do that

listening to music provides relaxation to our mind Smiley Smiley Smiley

Music can change your mood. If you're listening to music, it may actually change the way you think and lead to a more active life.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

yes, music can actually change lives. But it's actually depend to what type of music you will listening, in my part I used to listened to encouraging, calm music, like what happen to me, most of the time during college I need to deal with a lot of stress and at that crucial time of my life my only company is music, i don't know why, but that strange things really happen to me. It's like music knew my true feelings rather than my friends, my family or even myself. And every time I listen to a song, it's actually calm my inner-self and I found courage to stay strong, in someway it's make me realize about certain situation about what the song writer go through but after all, I can still hear his/her song, and that's the amazing part that's why whenever I feeling down I just listen to music.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Where there are human footprints, there are music. Music is ubiquitous, music is closely connected with life. Music is one of the best ways to edify the sentiment, and accept what is a type of music is closely related to our childhood education environment, and the unique charm lies in the music, even quite different family background, also will be infected by the dancing notes.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

yes music has so many influences on one's life. One can meditate on the words in a music and would be change from old ways of doing things.
I like gospels songs especially the local ones, in times of difficulties and hardship, I listen to some of these songs, meditate upon the words in the song and they help me change from bad things I have conceived in  mind and from bad  attitude.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Yes it can change life for good or for bad. for instance every little child and woman wants to twerk whatever that means i do not know and some of these little girls are too young for such twerking and it is gotten from music on the other hand there are motivational and soul lifting music like ' I almost let go' by Kirk Franklin which has touched lives for good.
elisforciel

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Yes, music is accompanied with emotions and emotions affect our productiveness. If your in love, then any song that fits the person in your head would make you productive or distracted. If your too sad and you listen to even sadder song, you could become sentimental or a hermit in your own thoughts. Sometimes music speaks to us and persuade you to amplify or not your feelings. Sometimes it changes your outlook in life, there would be that one memorable song that changed your life, for better or for worse.
IcoBaby

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Of course not
This is all nonsense, there is not the least evidence
Self-motivation
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Yes music change life it gives me energy when I'm listen to music as long as I can  relate for it I'm getting more aggressive at self determine
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

Yes it can change a life but it depends on how people use music to change their life. People who are into music in the music industry change their life big. They made themselves famous because of music. When i am lonely and thinking about my partner that is far away from me , i listen to music that will make me happy and to overcome my loneliness to my partner.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

Yes, music change my life I been into very dark and troubled low life once...and I don't know what to do, then I hear this one particular song..."gospel song"..that say...God will make a way when it seems to be no way'. I got hope when I hear that..so powerful that it shook me and made me cry..begging God to help me out this trouble... And it did... Since then I became normal again, alive and happy person
I know that song! I love that song, it is entitled "God will make a way" this was sung by Don Moen. My story was when I heard Amazing Grace, for me, this is a very powerful song because it revealed how much of a sinner am I and I needed that change. I would always listen to this song and make it a prayer and declaration, back then I was rebellious, but then this song started a change in me. I believe in the power of music for reformation and change. Music can change hearts and can mend souls. Music is the language of the heart.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

I think so. Here in our place many poor people became rich. Because of music their lives was totally change. Like many popular singers in our country came from poor sector. And music became a way for them to get out of poverty.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

Music has an impact. Period. It can change a life, or not. I heard a quote that goes like when you are happy, you sing a song, when sad, you get the lyrics. That is impact. Some music is inspirational, but not sure if everyone listening to it actually becomes inspired. Those who did, it would affect them, not sure how great. Change lives is just so big of a term. I think some music did affect the course of history or make some history but some, are just noise. Maybe when someone is in like a phase in life, then they heard some kind a music and (insert background music effect) they start anew or something like that, like in the movies.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Yes music has an big impact to our life, if you heard a song that suit to your mood it totally give a lot of smile to your face. And making yourself comfortable when listening good music.
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

yeah probably, i can make my mind calm when i listen to music that i want, it also change my emotions when im angry to happy, just listening to music, it will change you to better.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

In my opinion, music can be integrated into every corner of life.

With music, enjoy the best life together!
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Not totally  but if you are listening  to a music you can also refresh your mind and especially  when your life is related  to the lyrics of the song
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

music has information that can affect people, music also has frequencies that can enter the deeper unconscious state, so yes music can affect people. but another question is, does music affect people in a good way or in a bad way? music can also affect people in the bad way, if that music bring bad information and planted in peoples unconscious mind, that is not good. so there is still need to figure out which music can give bad or good information to people, as we seen music can affect people, that is what in my opinion.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Yes, music can change everything I think, because thinking that we are in a bad situation and we cannot think properly because of the stress, there is one thing can change your mood.. Music. I dont if it can apply to everyone but mostly people are into music. They will be okay because of that music they are listening.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: