Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
rambi91

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Great question, something i believe needs more light to be shed on. Art is a form of expression from the artists point of view and and especially using the highest form of art in music a real piece of music/art is a window into the transcendent and thats something people need in their lives, not only because were finite and limited and bounded by our ignorance and lack of knowing, but unless you can make that connection to the transcendent then you don't have the strength to prevail.

Its important to establish a relationship between yourself and the true beauty found in music. As soon as you make that connection beauty will pour through into every aspect of your life if you allow it too. Beauty is a open invitation to the divine and you have to be daring to acknowledge that.
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Music can have a huge influence on what we think and how we view the world, especially now that it is so easily accessible and transferable via social networking and Youtube. Still, few artists are taking advantage of the prodigious influence they have.
Unlike so many great promoters of peace, social justice and equality, many musicians are blessed with the fact that millions of people already are listening to their songs. With that much influence, it only seems logical that they would choose to write about something worthwhile. After all, in the words of the great composer Ludwig van Beethoven, “Music can change life".
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

I strongly believe in the power of the music, there is no party without music or for example try to watch a movie without the soundtrack, it becomes boring, so this are some examples to prove that music change lives.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

Yes, music changes life. It changes your mood if you listen to music.
The music that i want the most to listen are the mellow songs, instrumental, songs of praise and the old songs.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Of course the music as a great knowitall,she inspires people to great actions and thoughts,calms the mind,gives energy,passion,clever ideas,and the many tourists it still,good music is the inspiration of the MUSES, happiness in the moment!Many great slitely podcherkivanie things in music,which helped them to make decisions

isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

well, it has changed somethings about me especially when the lyrics has so much meanings
Ha1o8

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

music can change your life only if you are a musician. In my life, music plays an important role. I like listening to music to cheer up. but music does not change my life
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

I do believe you, If you can't believe it yourself try searching the song Gloomy Sunday and see how these music affects the lives of these people who have heard the song. It might be that negative but still these song suggests that it can really change one's perception. Just don't get carried away... Change for the better my friend.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

music is a weapon to control our soul.listen to meditation music will be change the life of the human most of the time.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

If i listen music then i am more positive and happy,it is a good path for to fight the sadness.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Regular contact with music rhythm, rhythm will be to the human brain wave, heartbeat, gastrointestinal peristalsis, neural induction and so on.

Music has some effect, which in turn makes the body and mind healthy.

Music can help you sleep and boost your immune system.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

Music and humans. In human life, music has polluted the air and is open indefinitely. Agreed not to agree, now the music is not only consumed through hearing aids or ears aja, but has become more complex. Humans consume music has entered the arena of feelings of the soul. With music, humans can have several types of alternative medicine as a sedative, or music that has been used as a friend who accompanied their daily activities. No wonder if some of us can enjoy music more than 12 hours or even 24 hours a day. Maybe aja.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad
I aggree. Music can literally change our mood because of music. It really helps a lot in our mental side.
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Music is such a powerful tool whose lyrics can influence a person. Lyrics of music can make you happy,sad, motivated/inspired, cause you to change for the better or worse and discipline one's consciences. I love listening to good music
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

Yes it could sometimes when some people feel lonely and depress music is the only thing that keeps them calm or music is the only thing that's there for them.
Music could change the mood of a person it could calm you and make you happy when your sad so for me,Yes music could change lives.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

music has the ability to create relationships and close bridges between people much like how sports,movies and television do. however not everybody watches television and movies, or play sports. everybody listens to misic. its all around us! one of the first question we ask when we meet someone is "what kind of music are you into?". you've also probably had someone come up to you and say " oh you listen to that artist? i do too!" personally a handful of the relationships that i've developed throughout my life have been attributed to music's ability to bring people together. without it im sure that i wouldn't have some of the friends that i do today.
sunneybitc

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

Music can help in motivating people to do good things.
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

Yes, we can feel relax when listening to music it can reduce our stress every day life. There are also music that has beautiful lyrics that we can see ourselves or we can relate. In my case I listen to music everytime I feel exhausted and alone, it made me feel relax and in good mood.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

I think yes, it can affect or change a person's life both in a positive and negative way. It depends upon the lyrics or the song. Sometimes, it also affects our mood. Whenever we feel sad and depress, if we listen to christian, inspirational or love songs, it uplifts our spirits and relieves our stress. Sometimes, if we listen to loud songs, it also affects our moods.
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

If you are a musician - you're one of the happiest persons on the whole planet, and here's nothing to change
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: