Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Almost everywhere we're hearing different sounds and when you making sounds in right order and form you are getting emotion. Emotion is something that everyone can feel so muching can change your emotions and as result your life.

DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

I believe so. Music has been known to affect one's mood. Anything that changes your mood changes your life as well. When one is in good mood, it provides an avenue for the person to increase his intelligence, enhance his learning, and sharpen his concentration. If you have heard of music therapy, it is being used to treat persons with illnesses. A person hearing a good music reduces his anxiety, lowers blood pressure and even depression, and makes one to sleep better and more inspired.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

Based on the Christian testimonies I’ve heard, YES. A guy once  a drug addict before but because he accidentally listead to the song “All for love” now he is a missionary now and helps the youth to bring closer to God.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

I honestly people who do not have the ability in terms of music. Never play a musical instrument. To sing alone, my voice fals. However, I am a music connoisseur. I also believe, enjoying music is one of a person getting a sense of relaxation. A person who works all day, sometimes loses mood. Music can restore our passion to work.
More or less that's what I feel as a music connoisseur. Smiley
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Yes, i think it can change lives, because music is so powerful. It can evoke emotion and love. Lyrics can be powerful messages. I didn't know about Logic's performance but its genius. Using a big performance like that to raise awareness. music and sounds vibrations also have healing properties, and we all need a little healing.and also we know that music can have positive impact on the human and even on the animals. I don't know if it can really change our lives, but for sure it can reduce stress for example, so to some extent, it participates to change our lives
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Absolutely yes. Music can also change the mood. It will control our emotions also.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Экcпepимeнтaльнo дoкaзaнo, чтo любoй звyк, в чacтнocти мyзыкa ocтaвляeт pиcyнoк или yзop нa жидкocти. Moгз чeлoвeкa нa 90% cocтoит из вoды, a этo знaчит чтo  мyзыкa ocтaвляeт oпpeдeлённый oтпeчaтoк и cooтвeтcтвeннo влияeт нa кaчecтвo мoзгoвoй дeятeльнocти. Cлyшaйтe клaccикy- этo мyзыкa жизни.
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Yes, music change lives because of its lyrics and meaning of the song that is reflecting to the manners and acts of the listener.
farah142

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Yes,i think music can change lives because few days ago i was in depression.that time i listened soo much music which helps me to feel better.so when you feel down you can hear music it will help you.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

If the music motivates you to do something then it's possible that due to this your life can change, for everyone the music works in its own way
AbaraUzo

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Music is highly philosophical. It carries strong messages and listing to it affects our lives either negatively or positively
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Does listening to classical music every day change your life? Sounds like an exaggerated claim, but in my case, many times the answer is yes. And January - so often regarded as a moon of reflection because of the resolutions, debts and diets that did not materialize in the previous year - is arguably the perfect time to dive into the musical spaces with all its luxurious, diverse.
We are a species of music maker - always and forever. We're also a species that exchanges music: long before the fallen teenagers start sifting through their own tape recordings, or a digital streaming service that lets us head straight for favorite songs, we now communicate and connect with music.
We evolve as humans who gather together around the bed after a long day of hunting, singing songs and telling stories through songs. That is what our predecessors did; that's how they understand the world; that's how they learn what happened. But it turns out I have the self-discipline to go out for a few minutes every day to keep my headphones on, listen to one song, and change. Although I have been playing violin since childhood and worked as a broadcaster for a decade of classical music and writers, I am completely caught up in the miraculous effects of my attachment to music every day after a very tiring few years.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

yes, music can change our lives, music and mood are closely interrelated -- listening to a sad or a happy song on the radio can make you feel more sad or happy. However, such mood changes not only affect how you feel, they also change your perception. For example, people will recognize happy faces if they are feeling happy themselves.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Back then when the American Idol was in the air around 2015 or 2016. There was a girl named Charish P. She was interviewed what her secret to maintain the voice like that like an angel voice. She said I always do talking with melody coz I feel good about it, it seems that it change my moods, I feel relax and enjoyed about it. Music change my life. I agree that music change my life. Music on funeral, music on marriage, music on parties and music on phone and everywhere. Music is life changing. When you have a pretty good quality voice then joining on tv shows there is a big possibility to change your life through music. I also believe on it that music change my life it gives me courage and happy mood.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

for me yes!why?

1st of all i love musik and i listenin every day the deferent of musik it depends for my mood😊
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

i think so,when i hear music my mood changes and i feel relieve.It is like your sentiments reflects on the music that you are hearing.Music is a stress reliever also.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I think that music can't change our life.Because we all understand music in different ways.We have different kinds of music, and we also have different people who don't listen to the same music.We experience all the music in our own way.There are people who don't even like to listen to music, they think that there is no purpose to listen to it.It all depends on people.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

No I dont thinks so. Music only make someone fell good at time, but not change life.

Music can help change life to some extent.

Music is a sound that brings laughter to our lives.
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Music is one way to express poeples mind, feelings and this is the way to express what they really are. And i think music also change the lives of other poeple specially music that encourage people
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Yes!  Music is life, brings  comfort when you are down, motivate your action, brings good and happy memories
   And Brightened  your day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: