Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

as my student i choose to listen the music and make it fun of myself during free time because it help me to released my stress after the stressful lesson ,,music defined also what who you are ,,
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
music colored your life ,,what is the purposed in your life in this earth?what kind of music do you have affect you in the people around you? music is like  that ,,,we have a different types of music choose what you want ,,
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

i believe that who have jet been affected by music are missing a great on to ,how can you bear going trough life each day withuot assurance that you have ,,sometimes music can rely to be there for you ,to understand you and to help you make sense of the world this is the music does for us
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

Thank you 😊

Offcourse, if you listen too happy music you will be happy. If you listen to sad negative music you will be sad and negative.

bekhuong45

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

It changes from within us, but not for everyone  Smiley Smiley
percentelated4

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Music is the best thing that we have gotten and it is very powerful.
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Yes, because if you hear the message of the song you can feel something that bothered you ,that you need something to do.
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

The best thing in life is nothing else but music and it is important.
GenaBoom

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Music through the barriers of consciousness runs exactly to our subconsciousness. We think what we listen, pay attention on that, its very serious.
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

yes whenever u go into depression or feel nervous just listen the best music u like u will automatically feel fres.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Yes, music can actually change lives lives; either positively or negatively. Positively, in the sense that when you listen to song that the lyrics are very good, with optimistic meanings - these would be able to change one's way of thinking and one's approach to issues of life. Same goes to the negative aspect, when you listen to negative lyrics, you'd be thinking negatively and have a bad mindset about issues.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Yes i believe,  music can change mood of someone.  I am a moody person. When i feel hurt, sad or dissapointed, sometimes I play a sad song that fit with my heart feel, because it can make my heart more calm and feel not only me who experienced it. however, sometimes I also play a happy song for makes me more motivated for the spirit and does not sink anymore.
It means,  music actually can change lives by mood of someone.
Danzu

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

I will tell you a little story. In the late 90s, in Russia was a suicidal wave among the young people 18-23 y.o. no one did not understand the reasons, but. At home of these boys and girls was found the same music CD with same songs. Is it a coincidence or music was so influential ? Think about it...
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Music affects our emotions. When we listen to sad songs, we tend to feel a decline in mood and when n we listen to happy songs, we feel happier. Upbeat songs with energetic riffs and fast-paced rhythms it really affects our emotions specially when you want to be alone

Yes this one is true, Music affects our emotions whether we feel in good mood or bad mood depending on the feeling so of the individuals of course.  But most of the time it gives feels good and better when we listen unto it. But if you are brokenhearted then the song was related on your problem you will get emotionally feel more heartache in it. Then sometimes music can lead us to dance if we like the songs something like that.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

yes that's right, music can really change our lives, it is because of them deep broken lyrics.
but try mo listen a love songs it that way our feelings are actually change.
GooglerMaster

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

music can change, unfluence your life, inspire or devastate
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Despite all the preaches from different pastors, some people still can't be changed not to talk of music... Iy depends on the individual... Music cant change my life though
[/quot
  In my opinion no! it can change your mood but not lives.changing lives is a choice, decision made from the  heart and mind and not base on what you feel..

na0601

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Thank you 😊

Yes 100 % but some time like when we up-said, taking too much pressure so during this if listing soft music its feel better for our body and mind set.  
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I think so . Without music, at times I do not know what to do when I'm under pressure
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

music is a part of my life, without music I can not live a day. for many in the least, music is a cure for various troubles and troubles, when you are sad you include your favorite music and the problems become less global and it means that they can be easily solved. music is an endless magic of sounds that can both calm and cheer. musicians play their strings on the strings of our soul and at these moments we become truly happy. music is magic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: