Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

Hello to our die hard Cult..To the people who are look at their wallets, and looking at our wallets.
Upset? Angry? Bitter? Betrayal?..It's ok, this is one of a kind ANN & Bounty campaign... Joyful feelings are coming!

What we did and what didn't do..Why?

- We didn't fail to deliver any of our campaign promises, you may say Yes you did, you said payment will start on Dec 16th 1 am EST..!!
   Yes, that's true, did anyone get any payment before? So we are still keeping our promise, we didn't pay someone and left you, we didn't run away!

- What we didn't do?
   Nothing, we did everything right as we wanted, and planned for it since day 1, it's you who had been in the dark from day 1.
   You assumed, you didn't follow, you jumped to conclusions...As many other include scammers.

- Why?
  The plan for Phase 1 payment (Since you want to know if you had been scammed, or this is as we keep saying from day 1 not a scam!), yes we had
  a decision to pay or not to pay before Phase 2, we decided after the amount of scams we discovered while editing phase 1 to hold!
  Why? why? WHY?
  This whether you will agree, or not is for our benefits, and yours since we are you, 10 individuals since Dec 16th 12:00 AM- Dec 18 9:00 PM were just
  working to make sure you get your fair share. 35% of the work which were submitted are trash worth exactly ( -1btc ) scammers own us for wasting
  our time on your trash work, this don't include the decent people, so think if we are not doing it right your share would be 0.01btc instead of 0.1btc.

We had the decision if we process payment, we will own gates of hell for Phase 2, not just all same scammers will join, the new ones will join ( The same one who is giving us redflags, and allow so many scams to keep going daily)

You will say but btc was 19k! now 13-14k ..Still above 10k we started with...Who is losing?
The correction that happened yesterday was expect by many! It is good, because it will take BTC to 25k-30k in Jan-Feb 2018.

Now you have absolutely the greatest chance of your time! Pick your sides...Keep on mind we already anticipated most of what happened, before we started! The RED FLAGS, the scam association, accusations, the attacks, and even if you don't agree with us, this is our plan from day one.

PMs: We stopped responding since Dec 20th, the 69+ PM we are not responding, so don't PM us.
Replies: We stopped responding, and we will not respond.
Updates: You can always check this ANN, First reply below it, and Phase1, Phase2 posts for updates.

Yes, we will send you your Phase 1 & 2 share/shares on the most surprising time! And No not in 2018. BEFORE.

Im leaving the campaign. I completed the Phase 1, I didn't bother with Phase 2, so in the small chance that you are actually not a scammer, you should pay me Phase 1 before 2018. Anyway im leaving, good luck to these still posting, this doesn't look too good, never did, but still took the risk for these rates, oh well.

Hello to our die hard Cult..To the people who are look at their wallets, and looking at our wallets.
Upset? Angry? Bitter? Betrayal?..It's ok, this is one of a kind ANN & Bounty campaign... Joyful feelings are coming!

- We didn't fail to deliver any of our campaign promises, you may say Yes you did, you said payment will start on Dec 16th 1 am EST..!!
   Yes, that's true, did anyone get any payment before? So we are still keeping our promise, we didn't pay someone and left you, we didn't run away!

- What we didn't do?
   Nothing, we did everything right as we wanted, and planned for it since day 1, it's you who had been in the dark from day 1.
   You assumed, you didn't follow, you jumped to conclusions...As many other include scammers.

- Why?
  The plan for Phase 1 payment (Since you want to know if you had been scammed, or this is as we keep saying from day 1 not a scam!), yes we had
  a decision to pay or not to pay before Phase 2, we decided after the amount of scams we discovered while editing phase 1 to hold!
  Why? why? WHY?
  This whether you will agree, or not is for our benefits, and yours since we are you, 10 individuals since Dec 16th 12:00 AM- Dec 18 9:00 PM were just
  working to make sure you get your fair share. 35% of the work which were submitted are trash worth exactly ( -1btc ) scammers own us for wasting
  our time on your trash work, this don't include the decent people, so think if we are not doing it right your share would be 0.01btc instead of 0.1btc.

We had the decision if we process payment, we will own gates of hell for Phase 2, not just all same scammers will join, the new ones will join ( The same one who is giving us redflags, and allow so many scams to keep going daily)

You will say but btc was 19k! now 13-14k ..Still above 10k we started with...Who is losing?
The correction that happened yesterday was expect by many! It is good, because it will take BTC to 25k-30k in Jan-Feb 2018.

Now you have absolutely the greatest chance of your time! Pick your sides...Keep on mind we already anticipated most of what happened, before we started! The RED FLAGS, the scam association, accusations, the attacks, and even if you don't agree with us, this is our plan from day one.

PMs: We stopped responding since Dec 20th, the 69+ PM we are not responding, so don't PM us.
Updates: You can always check this ANN, First reply below it, and Phase1, Phase2 posts for updates.

Yes, we will send you your Phase 1 & 2 share/shares on the most surprising time! And No not in 2018. BEFORE.

What about the people who doesnt want to take part on Phase 2 ?  Are they going to be paid for the Phase 1 ?

I hope so, that was part of the deal, and you don't change deals at will, otherwise everyone that worked on Phase 1 would have lost their time. This guy is going to end up getting killed, there's a lot of rich people here that don't like being scammed. I hope nothing happens to him, even if he's a scammer. Like I said, good luck, this doesn't look legit since the first day he delayed the payments.

The address I used to get paid since Phase 1:

1CjusQ7JrdMmdreH5Q1kRgNXgL6mpYec7C

Anyone can see it's still empty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

- What we didn't do?

- Why?
  Why? why? WHY?

Im leaving the campaign. I completed the Phase 1, I didn't bother with Phase 2, so in the small chance that you are actually not a scammer, you should pay me Phase 1 before 2018. Anyway im leaving, good luck to these still posting, this doesn't look too good, never did, but still took the risk for these rates, oh well.

- What we didn't do?

- Why?
  Why? why? WHY?

What about the people who doesnt want to take part on Phase 2 ?  Are they going to be paid for the Phase 1 ?

I hope so, that was part of the deal, and you don't change deals at will, otherwise everyone that worked on Phase 1 would have lost their time. This guy is going to end up getting killed, there's a lot of rich people here that don't like being scammed. I hope nothing happens to him, even if he's a scammer. Like I said, good luck, this doesn't look legit since the first day he delayed the payments.

The address I used to get paid since Phase 1:

1CjusQ7JrdMmdreH5Q1kRgNXgL6mpYec7C

Anyone can see it's still empty.

Their decision jeopardized the complete second part of the campaign, who would risk promoting them, even that this person would have inside information without risking be red trusted in the forum and ruin one´s reputation? I believe that decision was not a sensible one, even though we know there is a lot of bounty hunters that are scammers as there are scammers projects. To weed them out would be the sensible thing to do without risk everyone´s supporting the project their reputation.
How many failed project there are on this forum? Many, I can say but plan to trick someone is just wasting reputation over nothing, even if the project is real and is delivered as promised, I don´t see a point other the controversial talking.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

C:.... Christmas?
Merry christmas C team, spend the ICO money well! Its a good thing only a fee members invested in your project with no little details.
Stop now please.
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

we will we do we make we will not,why why why,scam,from the 1st day. you can do now what ever you want,but your reputation is SCAMMER.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

sound good! Another reason for outstanding payment, in bounty phase 1, they said will paid on 16 Dec, but today till have not paid! Where is your promise?  Huh

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

What a surprise! The scammer is coming back, with his new plan.

Liquid01

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

sad until now there is still no payment

newegggo

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

sad until now there is still no payment
I am glad you are no longer wearing C signature.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:34 PM

I wish you all a happy Christmas and get what you deserve.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

I wish you all a happy Christmas and get what you deserve.
Just delete your signature because he already playing you and you still believe him? You will not paid by him because he only get a few ETH.
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

I dont believe I lost my time reading this shit.

Shame on you that give money for free!!!!

=}

trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:48:05 AM

Never trust bounty like this again, no spreadsheet, no escrow , no whitepaper and too much false promise Smiley

newegggo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:19:48 AM

Never trust bounty like this again, no spreadsheet, no escrow , no whitepaper and too much false promise Smiley
No spreadsheet? I didn't notice that.
He literally did as little as he can to scam people..

stefy77

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

I'm always unlucky with signature campaigns. I hope C gives me a nice present on December 31st. Now it is not long.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

Sir Ehrhc i will be waiting for the payments and your updates
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:09 PM

you dont need to call him sir here.
he is trash people,untrustworthy and also scammer. the funniest thing about his idiotic idea is
he is proud of what he told us
his word and everything inside should you put into trashbag because there is nothing worth at all
newegggo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

I'm always unlucky with signature campaigns. I hope C gives me a nice present on December 31st. Now it is not long.
Don't worry. You will be told to hold longer Grin

siupang2

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

He will not pay you mate. Just see the Dev only 1 dev? Another dev is us? And whenever it turn scam who will be blame? The dev? He will say the dev is you and why you invest in this project? You have been trolled by him. Leave the signature and search others campaign mate.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

This project may one day get off the white paper, but it dropped quite a bit in the concept mainly in relation to the bounty
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Still few days to 31 Dec, and than is end probably ,we see what will be.Maybe best ,maybe worst. Good luck with this C.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: